Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Other Randomness :.
How many manga do you have? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I want a cookie
  Cookies you have!
View Results

Zoix
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:40 am
I have 91+ 112 now.

I have been collecting since January this year.

So, how many do you have, and since when have you been collecting?

I have read more, but they don't count.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:15 pm
Almost 300, been collecting for about four years.  

Skizzors

KindledIiwi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:36 pm
150+ Been a long time since i counted it! ^-^ -Chuckles- Ha ha!.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:05 am
455, been collecting about four years.  

PrinceElly
Crew

Chibi Cheeks78

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:40 pm
My sister and I just logged my library a few hours ago. I don't know how many individual books but I have 30 different series many of which are only 1 or 2 volumes long but still.

They all span over only 2 genres. Shojo and yaoi. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:13 am
Wow! People have been collecting a long time!

Zoix
Crew

P-Cubed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:30 pm
I have approximately 200 manga... been collecting about 2 years... though I've basically stopped buying all but the best because I'm quite poor. And have a subscription to SB, so I don't need to bother with getting some of them anyway. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:52 pm
I have 100+ and I been collecting for three years.  

Banned_189373

BunnyCupCakes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:17 pm
I've only been collecting for about 2 years but outta all that time,I really don't HAVE much.I've burrowed more than kept ^^;

I have only 9 but my friend freakin lost my vol 1 of Absolute Boyfriend!!!! gonk

redface

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:23 pm
I don't have 200 or 300 or 400 xp
I have 50 and I basically just buy the ones I really want. Most of my collection is just Yuu Watase stuff (except FY too long) and Mitsuba Takanashi and Clamp. So I don't just buy whatever I buy it because of the artist. (hehe sweatdrop ) OH I do have Death Note!!! very good story, and hopefully the movie will be just as good.  

Sensei13

hana211

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:26 am
I started buying manga (they were "graphic novels" back then) about six years ago. I don't know how many I have and I'm afraid to count. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:29 pm
i started collecting about a year ago and i have 61 or 62....my mom freaks cuz every time we go to the book store or something im allways asking her for 10 bucks or something xp  

Rosey_113

P-Cubed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:17 am
Ichigo56
i started collecting about a year ago and i have 61 or 62....my mom freaks cuz every time we go to the book store or something im allways asking her for 10 bucks or something xp

mad d My mom, too. It's gotten to the point where she's stopped taking my sister and me to the book store... sweatdrop

Lately, I've just been reading the books at the store... it's cheaper. I only buy a manga if it's absolutely amazing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:20 am
TheBritishBastard
Ichigo56

mad d My mom, too. It's gotten to the point where she's stopped taking my sister and me to the book store... sweatdrop

Lately, I've just been reading the books at the store... it's cheaper. I only buy a manga if it's absolutely amazing.
i did that once i was sitting on the floor and i kept getting dirty looks.. xd it was kinda funny.  

Rosey_113

Skizzors

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:56 pm
Ichigo56
TheBritishBastard
i did that once i was sitting on the floor and i kept getting dirty looks.. xd it was kinda funny.
I can't stress this enough. Do not sit on the floor. The chairs are there for a reason.

I used to read books in the stores a lot, but not so much anymore. I never agreed with the people who said reading in the store was bad, but I sort of see where they're coming from.. I think the main reason I don't go much anymore is because I've got such a buildup of manga I have to read at home first. sweatdrop  
.: Other Randomness :.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff