Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Jewelry

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:12 pm
Do you wear it? What kind? How much? I rarely leave the house without at least two necklaces, and sometimes I like to wear massive ammounts of bracelets.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:40 pm
My former engagement ring... I had worn it for so long that it makes me feel uncomfortable when I don't wear it.  

-Isel-

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:54 pm
Bracelets. Spiked/studded/black/white/chekerd/leather/striped/you name it, good chance I have it.

Armsocks. Black and red chekers.

Necklaces. Keys/tanrished silver thick chain/ripped black strpis pf clothing

Safety Pins.

Earings.

Chokers.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:20 pm
The only jewelery I usually wear is a ring. I own two rings, one is gold with a star sapphire, which I wear to formal occasions, the other is just plain sterling silver with onxy and turquoise.

I have one necklace. It's a silver snake chain. I once found a small lead skull, with a large hole through it, so I wear it on that chain now.

Also, the jewelery in my ears and lip. Just normal steel barbells and a labret spike.  

Deadside Dreams

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:08 pm
I can't wear bracelets because my wrists are too skinny (most of them just fall off!), and I don't wear earrings because I have no piercings. But I've got a lot of necklaces and I love rings.

I have some knotwork stuff and a lot of pieces from Alchemy Gothic. My collection of crosses is slowly growing and will take over the world one day!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:28 pm
I make my own. Rings, leather wrist-bands, some pendants.  

GilAskan
Crew

BabyEaterLad

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:30 pm
I feel "naked" if I don't wear jewlery. The only consistant piece I wear is my watch that I feel I have to wear because I've OCD with knowing what time it is. XD I accessorize with appropriate necklaces and bracelets according to what outfit I'm wearing. If I'm wearing a shirt with colours on it, I'll pile on bright colourful bracelets and a couple of those silly mardi gras necklaces. If I'm wearing more darker colours, I'll wear a few different silver necklaces, a couple rings, and studded wristbands/bracelets. I also have my ears pierced but I never take out the earrings unless I absolutely have to because small hoops can be a pain to put in. XB;;  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:09 pm
Silver Relic watch, earring, silver necklace with cross of thorns pendant.
If I don't wear those three items everyday, I feel strange (damn you, materialism)  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

ChiRubian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:31 am
I make my own jewelry whee , Chains and beaded stuff. I'll usually waer two bracelets and one necklace on an average day but I have been known to wear more.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:21 am
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

I wear my class ring, a cross necklace and a iercing is all

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Dante Omura

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:46 pm
I love wearing all black gypsy's jewelry specialy with cross. black crystal,black pearl and silver.....I usualy wear them almost every day...they cost under 20€ each ... 3nodding

Also I wear a choker ...it costs 6 €... surprised heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:57 pm
Usually my daily ones consist of two wristbands (one on either arm) and my necklace with a Biohazard symbol pendant on it.

Besides that, though, I've got a few rings I wear sparingly and I have other pendants/chains (Blingy-looking "hourglass" chain from my friend, a celtic sun pendant, a seahorse made of mammoth ivory, a Māori koru, and a nautical star.  

Soviet_Viking

Darkness_Inside88

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:23 pm
I usually wear wristbands, my watch, necklaces, and black ribbon chokers and ribbon's on my wrist (which i make myself). sometimes i add pendants to the ribbons to mix it up. I alternate these accesories (though i never go anywhere without my watch because then my whole day will be thrown off!) ocassionally I wear wristbands, but not alot. I also have a spiked wristband that I wear sometimes. But, I have to be wearing SOMETHING on my wrists and around my neck or else it feels weird.  
~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games