Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Glimpse Beneath the Mask [WARNING: OCs, Yaoi, and YURI] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well, what do you think?
  ...About what?
  I wanna be in it too!
  Yuri... <3
  (none of the above)
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How did we ever go this far?
You touch my hand and start the car
And for the first time in my life
I'm crying

Are we in space? Do we belong?
Someplace where no one calls it wrong
And like the stars we burn away
The miles...

Are we in love do we deserve
To bear the shame of this whole world?
And like the night we camoflage
Denial.

Welcome to the RP!

This story is a wee bit different from the other RPs in this guild so far for a few reasons. 1. Its focus is on Yuri and not Yaoi. 2. It involves OCs as main characters.

What is Yuri? By goodness you don't know what that is? Well, it's no wonder. In Japanese culture you'll see a lot more Yaoi than Yuri. Why don't you see more Yuri? I'm not exactly sure. Neither is Inu. However it is just as beautiful and profound as Yaoi can be found to be. [Yuri is the female form of Yaoi. If you don't know what Yaoi is by now you need to go back to your own plannet.]

After careful consideration about plot, Inu and I decided that it wouldn't work for us to use the regular Yu-Gi-Oh characters to fill in the Yuri roles. We wanted our RP to be more about discovering oneself and understanding oneself durring adolescence. This means that we can't use any already developed characters without taking them SO out of character that it wouldn't make sense.

So, we came up with our own system.
Right now, Inu and I are intending this to be a RP between just the two of us. However, if while you're reading and you want to join, ask us and we might consider it. ;]

Plot Summary~

Growing up as a teenager in todays world is no easy task. As a teenager,
Chances are that you already know this. There seem to be stresses coming
At you from every angle! Everyone seems to already have their very own
Unique perception of you. Which of them is correct? Are any of them right?

Well, all Laliah and her loved ones want to do is find out who they really
Are. Her sister seems to already know who she isa punk rocker who on
The outside doesnt seem to care about what many people. Shes even
Got a boyfriend! He seems to have a good idea too. And even his sister!
Why does everyone seem to know and why doesnt she? Its infuriating!

Thats when she meets Kaiya, the sweet sister of Kasujou (Narikas bf).
Instantaneously, her life gets thrown for a loop. They instantly become
The best of friendsbut late at night Laliah is awake imagining what life
Would be like if they were something more. Butno! She cant be a
lesbian! Her mother said that homosexuality was in a word WRONG. She
knows that shed have support from Kaiyas sideher uncles are a gay
couplebut then she questions: even if she does love Kaiya, does that
mean that Kaiya loves her in return?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Profiles of characters and the writers who control them~

Chloie's characters:
Laliah, Kasujou [link] , Seto Kaiba, Shizuka Kawaii, Anzu Mazaki

Inu's characters:
Nariko, Kaiya, Katsuya Jounouchi, Mokuba Kaiba, Yuugi Mouto

Main Characters~
Laliah (f)
Nariko (f)
Kasujou (m)
Kaiya (f)

Supporting Characters~
Seto Kaiba
Katsuya Jounouchi
Yuugi Mouto
Anzu Mazaki
Shizuka Kawaii
Mokuba Kaiba

Seto Kaiba--Well... things change. I couldn't imagine that me and the Mutt actually would end up like this. If anyone told me that we'd be a gay couple I'd probably hit them in the face with both my briefcase and a lawsuit. I'm happy with my life right now, though. Now that I've found love I feel so much freer than I was when I was just a kid. Now we'll probably grow old together like a couple of old farts. Mokuba and Serenity are close, I've got Katsuya... Clothing on my back, a house to live in and a dog. I mean--a real dog. What else could a man want?

Katsuya Jounouchi--Who would have thought. I could have sworn that the guy hated my guts but now here we are together. It's kindof funny how life works isn't it? Well, our little secret isn't known by very many but we're not definately hot hiding it or bashful in public. My sister is married to Seto's little brother too! And I've got a nephew and a niece! How cool is that?! Great kids, really.

Yuugi Mouto--I married Anzu! Hurray! I tried to be strict with my girls but I just can't say no sometimes. This usually gets me in troube with Anzu buttt...who can help that? I try my best to be a accepting person and try to make sure that my girls know that I'm behind them in all of the good decisions that they make.

Anzu Mazaki--I am an incredible homophobe. It just doesn't make sense to me and I think that homosexuality is pratically the root of all evil. I'm married to Yuugi and I have two beautiful twin daughters, Laliah and Nariko. Even they don't look like twins and have two distinct personalities, I love both of them with all my heart.

Shizuka Kawaii--When I first met Mokuba I thought he was kinda cute. He was a little younger than me but not by a heck of a lot. After our brothers hooked up we began to see a lot of eachother...and...well, things really hit off! I think...that it might be incestual in a way... Because technically, Mokuba is my brother-in law. How odd does that sound? Well, my kids are the best on the plannet! They're both named after their uncles! Kasujou and Kaiya. Recently, Kasujou met someone too! I am so excited for him! I can't wait to meet her and her familly!

Mokuba Kaiba-- A lot has changed since I was fourteen. I was slightly shocked when my brother started dating one of the people I thought he hated. But I was not surprised much that it was with a man, my brother could never make me shocked or push me away. Now that my brother is happy, I moved out and got my own place with my wife and two children. Its different not being with my brother every moment, but when you have two kids, your mind is elsewhere. We named our children after our brothers, we just love them so much, and now they dont see so far. I love my family with all my heart, that includes Jou.

Mentioned Characters that wont be played by anyone.
(If you want one of these characters, PWEASE SAY SO!!!)
Hiroto Honda
Mai Kujaju
Otogi
Etc.

((If anyone wants to claim these roles you may 3nodding [Just ask, yo!] Though they're not to deep into our plot, you can make your own with these characters and have fun with them. Might be fun to see how Honda acts to his friend being gay...with Kaiba O.o . Name some you would like to play if they are not on the list 3nodding [ whee ]))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Thou must remember 'lo thay followst.

1. After graduation the gang split up entirely. Yuugi and Anzu haven't seen Jou or Seto in a really long time. They all sort of went their seperate ways. Anzu and Yuugi stayed in Domino City while the others moved to Tokyo. It was because homosexuality is generally more accepted in a city and it's much less tight-knit than a rural community like what Yuugi and Anzu are living in now.
  2. Anzu is a total homophobe. We're not exactly sure why this is, but she believes that it is well...wrong. Being an accepting person myself, I can't really explain their behavior, can I?
  3. The girls
    • They're twins, Laliah and Nariko.
    • Nariko likes to dress like British Punk with a twist of Lolita and general rebellious apearance. Think red plad skirt, spiked collar, pumps, makeup, and hair dye.
    • Laliah is much more simplistic. She feels like she always has to be the mature twin because Nariko is so rebellious.
    • Anzu and Yuugi accept Nariko's flashy personality but they try not to encourage it. They give praise to Laliah for the things that she does that are condoned and approved within a normal white-picket-fenced society. {you know the kind!}
  4. The Men
    • Seto and Katsuya are basically out in society. They don't hide their affection but they don't go out of the way and plaster "WE'RE GAY" on a billboard either. They do things like holding hands in public, quick pecks...that sort of thing. To them, it's just a normal way of life.
    • Kasujou is their nephew--their STRAIGHT nephew. He ends up meeting up with Nariko through god-only-knows what means. He likes her because she's fresh from the girls that he usually sees but not obnoxiously so. He likes her witt. As far as his uncles go, he's a little bashful about discussing it with his friends only because they never seem to quite get it. In his home with his sister though, the love of his uncles is a normal thing. It used to wierd him out, but now he's just so used to it he only sees them as just another couple on the street.
  5. Kaiya is a lesbian for sure. Inu and I haven't really determined what her personality should be like yet.

And thats all that we know for now. whee heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:29 pm
BEGIN  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:19 pm
"Nari! NARI! Oh...C'mon, Nari...please wake up! Pllleaaaseeee!! We're going to be soooo late! Mom will kill us if we're late again... I know it was only once but really... And Senseii said that if you skip her class one more time then she's really going to make you---Nari! NARI! Are you even LISTENING to me!"

Laliah straightened herself. Obviously, shaking her sister's shoulder so gently wasn't going to work. "What time did you get in last night, huh? You didn't wake me up this time! Either you just crawled in or you've gotten really good at sneaking up here...Oh, but it doesn't matter... Narrrri..." She took to shaking her sister's shoulder again.

The brunette already had both of their bags packed and she'd laid out the clothing for her sibling neatly on the back of a chair as to reduce time waste. The train was going to leave in twenty minutes and she had to make sure that they both were on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:20 pm

Nariko was awake, though it did not seem apparent to her sister. It had been a late night out and she only had gotten back a few hours earlier. Her head was spinning and her eyes were foggy. Multi colored strans were scattered across her pillow. And it did not help as her sister shook her softly. She started to grunt as the shaking continued. Her eyes fluttered open as she surrendered top try and sleep.

Though she hated the way their parents acted. Making sure their lives were stuck behind a small little fence and making everything perfect. She still loved her sister, she had nothing against her. The only thing that bothered her was how goodie too shoes she was. Always kissing up to their parents and trying to please them. She hated how their parents had made her sister such a wussy. But her eyes met with an already packed backpack for her, she was sort of surprised that breakfast was not layed out for her. She sighed before sitting up.

"I only got in a few hours ago, man that was a fun night. Dont worry..I didn't drink or anything, just stayed out late." she assured.

She knew her sister didn't like how she lived, but thats just how she was. She had to rebel somehow, but she hated to make Lai feel upset. But she was always honest none the less. She knew Lai wouldn't tell unless it was dangerous, or if mom poked it out of her. Brushing her hair quickly she grabbed her bad and smiled at her sister. Rubbing her little sister hair and laughing. Even if only by a few second, she was still the older one.

"Come on sis, we better split before sensei gets an ulcer." she said with a wink.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:54 am
"Before Sensei gets an ulcer?!" Laliah cried as her sister ruffled up her carefully styled hair, "Before I get an ulcer!" She lifted her bag and held it by her inner elbow so she could try and straighten her hair back out again. "I don't get it! If I don't sleep I can't pay attention in school!" she trailed off--they were heading downstairs now, and she knew that her mother was reading a newspaper at the table.

"Morning, girls," Anzu said lifting her gaze to her children comming down the stairs. The first twin she saw was Nariko of course, and she took a mental note at how sluggish she seemed. Either she'd just woken up or she'd never gotten to sleep. 'Tch. She was probably out all night again last night...' she concluded. She tried not to let her disapointment show though. She knew what time it was and she'd rather wait and discuss it with her daughter when she got home...hopefully, she wouldn't forget like she had in the past.

(Did Nariko sleep in her school uniform? xD That'd be funny.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:30 pm

((lol sure xD))

Nariko laughed aloud at her sisters responce. She really needed to get out of the house more. Mom and dad seemed to make her so uptight she was less fun then she had been a few years ago. But either way, she still loved her sister, even if she was a kiss up. After Laliah seemed to say something under her breath, Nariko turned an smiled.

"Thanks for my bag Lai Lai-chan." she thanked with a wink.

Making their way downstairs, they could see that breakfast was ready for them already. And her mom had been reading the news, which seemed to be more of a masculine thing. But she was not surprised, her dad never wore that pants in the family, he was too soft to rule this castle. He did inspire Nariko to dye her hair the color it was though, so he did have some sence. Since the clock was already near the time she left, she just picked up a pancake and placed it in her mouth. Letting it hang as she grabbed a few things off the table for the way to school. Finshing the pancake she hugged her father good morning.

"Good morning father, mother, gotta run. " she called before making her way to the door.

"Lai lai-chan, hurry up, or you'll be late." she called with a mocking tone of voice between giggles.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:41 pm
"Bye Mom!" Laliah chimed, ignoring her sisters taunt. "Bye Dad!" She left with a hug for her mother and a kiss for her father's cheek. Then, she ran out the door after her sibling. "So tell me... " she started once they were a safe distance from the house. She cared an awful lot about her sister's well-being, but she never could resist herself from asking. It was almost as if she was living vicariously through her. She never thought she'd have the courage to go out and do any of the things that Nariko did, and in secret, she admired her for being so brave to do such things.

"Did you go to Tokyo again? What did you do? Tell me everything!!"
Yes, every morning after Nariko had stayed out late, it was the same thing. Sometimes Nari remembered and told her. When she'd been drinking though, she seemed to have less to say. It wasn't that Laliah didn't believe her sister--she'd never been lied to--she was genuinely interested in what life was like outside their little suburban neighborhood.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:13 pm

Nariko smiled, her eyes lighting up with excitement. Just thinking about the lights at night made her giggle. She turned to her sister as they walked, Nariko beginning to walk backwards.

"It was so amazing! You should see all the lights they have there. And there are so many places open at night. You meet a lot of cool people there. I tried to meet up with Kasujou last night, but he would not sneak out with me. Usually I can get him out, so we can at least head to the park, but sometimes he feels bad. He loves his parents a lot, I want to meet them. I mean, we've been going out for some time now. But I dunno about him meeting my parents." she trailed off.

Her expression changing from excited to pissed. The thought of her family meeting her boyfriend was her worst nigthmare. Maybe not her father, but both of them tended to be embarrassing. Even though he would be very polite to them, it still seemed like a nightmare. Thinking about him made her heart flutter. Remembering sneaking along the side of his house, reaching his window to greet him with a kiss. She loved feeling that she played the role of Romeo and him being Juliet, though they switched every so often. With a smile she turned back to her sister.

"I should find a way for you to meet him? Maybe you can come with me when he asks me to meet his parents." she suggested.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:22 pm
"Oh... Nari!" Laliah chimed dreamilly. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to be in her sister's position. Having a boyfriend... she never seemed to have luck with anyone...everyone at their school pretty much classified her as 'the nice girl.'

"Well... I don't want to intrude on what you've got going for you... I'm afraid that I'll ruin it all... But you do talk about him so much..." she beamed and looked around to see if anyone else was listening in on them. "Do you think he'll ask you soon?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:02 pm

Nariko smiled at her sister, she was so innocent it was almost unreal. Usually people would not react this way to having a boyfriend. It was a little shocking how Laliah did not have someone. However, she did seem a little distant. Being more conserned about grades then boys did not really turn people on. She smiled at her as her arms moved to rest behind her head.

"I really hope so. His family seems nice, I get a good vibe when I'm at their house. Its nothing like our house. And hes really great, I assume his family is the same. He has told me a lot about them, but there seems to be something hes hiding." she replied.

Now that she thought about it, things did seem a little strange. The day she met him, he told her his first name. She never had to call him by his last name. She was flattered, but it still was a little strange. It felt as if he was still keeping secrets from her, even if it was to be expected. They had only been dating for a few weeks. Next week it would be a month, and they talked two weeks before getting together. But in all, she really hoped to meet his family soon. She had the number to his cell phone, maybe she would call him later and place it secretly in their conversation.

"I will probably call him at lunch, try and slip it into the conversation. But I will tell him I want him to meet you. Maybe that will get the point through." she said with a smile.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:13 pm
'Nari, you use your phone while you're at school...?!' she wondered.

Laliah frowned, "You've been over...when was this? One of those times you made me cover for you in school...or..." her eyes widened, "NARI!" she moved closer to her sister and whispered quietly, sounding astonished, "You've slept over his house?!"

(jumping to conclusions)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:33 pm

Narikos eyes widened and her face puckered. Laliah wasnt as innocent as she thought. But she did seem to be a little of the naive side. She turned full facing her sister with a look of shock on her face.

"No of course not! I have just visited him at night. I like the feel from his house I get at the window!! It feels good when I get near his house and see his room from the window. Please, I could never stay there, his and our parents would know I was out and at a boys none the less. You know what mom would do to me." she replied.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:43 pm
Laliah breathed a heavy and steady sigh of relief. "Thank god!" she said, "The last thing I need is to try and explain to people why you're skipping classes for nine months straight! And yes. Mom would most definately put poison in your orange juice!" she giggled at the thought of her strict mother with a crazy expression on her face.

"And then poor dad would probably think that it was for him... and then mom would flip out and we'd all realize what was going on... and then she'd probably get sent off to jail for attempted murder on her own daughter. Oh..." she continued, "But then you'd get negative publicity. Would that help or hurt your ego?" She was only joking of course. "Do you think that Kasujou-kun would leave you for that? Or is it the defiance that he adores so very much?" She made sure to put a heavy emphasis on the boy's name.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff