Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Favorite Sera Myu Senshi actress

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ophie In Water

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:17 am
There is a fourm for your favotire Moon so now who is everyone's favorite for each senshi(I can't provide links for clips of all of them because there were so many but Sera-Myu.com has a list of all of them

mine are

Moon- ANZA she's great, the best singing moon, cute, funny ext.

Mercury-Kawabe Chieko, she was a cute Ami-chan and Mercury her Drive me the Mercury was great, but she occasionaly didn't potray that shy inosence of Ami well enough

Mars-Yoshida Megumi, god I love her so much, she seemed like Rei and was a good singer as well

Jupiter-Sakata Kaori, she should have stayed for more then just Ai no Sancuary, she potraied Jupiter very well, but some people don't like her because of how she looked, but I liked her,she was a better Jupiter then Mai(Mai I like you but not as Jupiter or the one from Black Lady who was as high piched as Marina(wich is REALY REALY bad)

Venus- Erika, she she had a Venus feel to her, if Myu hadn't gone on Hiatus I could have seen more of her but because of that there isn't much to say about her, and she can speak english smile

ChibiMoon- Ayano, she was good but by KaguyaK she was to old, and by Last Dracul she was I think 12......there arn't many good Chibi-Usa's

Uranus- TAKAGI NAO!!!!! I LOVE HER! LOVE LOVE LOVE HER! SHE'S SO MUCH LIKE URNAUS She looked and sounded like her and was a great singer and dancer......I was cring during the Mugen VHS Omake when she graduated

Neptune- Asami Yuhka, she was amazing at potraying the gracefull elegence of Neptune/Michiru, she was only in musicals with Nao and they had great chemestry, they even kissed during KaguyaK curtain call

Pluto- Hosaka Yuuko the 3rd of the great outers(Nao,Yuhka, and Yuuko) she was a great pluto....and I have nothing elce to say on that

Saturn-Tomioka Mario, I loved her in Trans no Mori TnMk and Death Vulcan she was great with Yuuko Nao and Yuhka, and she seemed to love Haruka-papa

StarFighter-Katayama Sayuri
StarHealer-Okuyama Momoko
StarMaker- ONO HIKARI-SAMA!!!!!! I LOVE HER EVEN MORE THEN NAO! SHE'S AMAZING IN ALL THE ROLES SHE HAS PLAYED(Hawks Eye,Healer,Loof Merrow,Bloody Dracul Vampiru(<333 I LOVE VAMPIRU) and Prince Demando(who deserved to be played by the greatest Myu actress of all time......I love them both it makes a good pair)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:10 pm
My fav is always going to be Katayama Sayuri, may she rest in peace. I loved Seiya and that voice. *gets chills* And on that note, Takagi Nao too. You just can't beat Haruka with the voice. Although her best work was in Sailor Stars when Haruka was a little more light hearted and more openly flirtatious. LONG LIVE HARUKA/MICHRU!!!  

zeroomaki

LitaDelacour

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:55 pm
kande miyuki,kawabe cheiko,yoshida megumi and emi,takagi nao heart heart ,asami yuhka,yuuko,mario,ono hikari heart heart . NAO-SAN,YUHKA "Kappa"-SAN and HIKARI- SAMA 4ever!!i loved the kiss in kaguya Shima K.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:16 am
I know this is all about the ladies..but..

ZOMGS Yuuta and Shirota-kun~ *FANgirl squeal.* T.T Shirota = smexy. He's soooo good as Tuxie-chan~ heart  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Avia-Terpsichore

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:35 pm
zeroomaki
My fav is always going to be Katayama Sayuri, may she rest in peace. I loved Seiya and that voice. *gets chills* And on that note, Takagi Nao too. You just can't beat Haruka with the voice. Although her best work was in Sailor Stars when Haruka was a little more light hearted and more openly flirtatious. LONG LIVE HARUKA/MICHRU!!!

Katayama Sayuri all the way!!! Lovelovelovelovelove her as Fighter!!! By the way, she's not dead, it's Niiyama Shiho, Seiya's seiyuu that passed away. And I love Takagi Nao!  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games