Reply ~ Main Forum ~
DRUNK! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:25 am
So here we discuss alcohol and drunkenness.

I blame my Indian heritage for just having one shot of 80-proof tequila and being drunk right now. It's hard work to type properly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:10 pm
My heritage is mostly Scottish and German. razz I don't really drink much, though. I pretty much only like whiskey, malt liquor, and expensive wine.  

UraniumMonk

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:29 pm
I hate alcohol.I don't have much respect for people who choose that path.I have a lower respect for minors who drink and feel they're cool.I think it's a waste of brain cells.Pure stupidity if you ask me.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:31 pm
oooo aint that fabulous..  

The Reused

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:50 pm
Mz.Wiggles
I hate alcohol.I don't have much respect for people who choose that path.I have a lower respect for minors who drink and feel they're cool.I think it's a waste of brain cells.Pure stupidity if you ask me.

Frisk, er ikke du rettferdig en forbannet rokke av solskinn.

Before you go insulting me, I don't think it's 'cool'. I was drinking -one- shot of tequila so the burn would wake me up somewhat, I wasn't expecting it to hit me that hard. So I wasn't drinking to get drunk.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:01 pm
im half native and irish and i do enjoy a good night of drinking and fun!
and it's all good because i am of age to go to bars and purchase my own alcoholic beverages yay for being 19 and a pirate pirate  

xX x0mbie Xx

Gothic~Elmo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:33 pm
Isel
Mz.Wiggles

Before you go insulting me, I don't think it's 'cool'. I was drinking -one- shot of tequila so the burn would wake me up somewhat, I wasn't expecting it to hit me that hard. So I wasn't drinking to get drunk.
I wasn't insulting YOU.I was talking to the the minors in general who think it's ok.Wait, if you are under age then that was directed to you but not just you.From your profile you are my age so I guess it does.Even just to wake you up, hard alcohol is ADDICTIVE.Stupid choice.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:34 pm
dude, a drunk guy almost raped me the other day!!! stressed stressed stressed  

Corpse_Bride_131

The Dadalorian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:39 pm
Isel

I blame my Indian heritage for just having one shot of 80-proof tequila and being drunk right now. It's hard work to type properly.

i have an indian friend..but he died in a accident for beign drunk....yeah
but is it true that indians get pissed when they're drunk?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:45 pm
Chaos A.D.
Isel

i have an indian friend..but he died in a accident for beign drunk....yeah
but is it true that indians get pissed when they're drunk?
Not all Indians get pissed when they're drunk.
I actually get quite happy.
Just one shot kicks my a** though, which sucks.

Artificial Shadow

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:18 pm
Gothic~Elmo
Isel
Mz.Wiggles

I wasn't insulting YOU.I was talking to the the minors in general who think it's ok.Wait, if you are under age then that was directed to you but not just you.From your profile you are my age so I guess it does.Even just to wake you up, hard alcohol is ADDICTIVE.Stupid choice.

Trust me, I know it's addictive, and I've been lectured plenty.

I dealt with that s**t when I was 12 and 13. Really, I acknowledge it's a risky deal going back to drinking it, but I've got a much more mature outlook on drug and alcohol usage nowadays. I know my stopping point.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:36 pm
All hail booze!

My poison of choice is dark rum, but I also like beer and wine.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:38 pm
Isel
Gothic~Elmo
Isel
Mz.Wiggles

I dealt with that s**t when I was 12 and 13. Really, I acknowledge it's a risky deal going back to drinking it, but I've got a much more mature outlook on drug and alcohol usage nowadays. I know my stopping point.
You too young.You don't understand that you may not stop even if you don't think you're addictive.It's not cool at all.It shows your immature.Just stop while you still can.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:12 pm
Mz.Wiggles
Isel
Gothic~Elmo
Isel
Mz.Wiggles

You too young.You don't understand that you may not stop even if you don't think you're addictive.It's not cool at all.It shows your immature.Just stop while you still can.

So just because I'm 15 means that I automatically have no sense of stopping and don't know what's good for me?

Since when did physical age determine mental maturity?

-Isel-

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:03 pm
Alcohol is lame.

Always.

I, like Mz. Wiggles, have no respect for those who indulge in it to any degree and for any reason.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff