No More New Subforums for Awhile Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:29 pm
Hey I figured I'd leave this choice up to the guild. I've been considering with the guild funds adding a new subforum. I paid for and made this guild by myself, but I really made it for you guys. SOOOOO I'll let you guys vote here. I was considering making a 2 separate forums. One for Bands, One for shows, and one for general discussion. I'm not making the vote through polling because this is an open guild I want to make sure everyone voting is actually in the guild (I don't trust gaia polls pirate ). So TO VOTE WRITE A POST WITH YOUR DECISION!

PS I'll eventually update the guild link list and figure out which threads are repeats sweatdrop . I am one busy college student!! AHHHHH 10 page term paper due soon...

::Update 1/4/07::
Votes are overwhelling for subforums. mrgreen !!! WOOT!

I think just for now I'll figure out a way to separate bands and other discussions (This will take some time). I'll work on separating the waves at some other time.

::Update 1/7/07::
So do you guys want new subforums organized by the particular waves?

::Update 1/11/07::
I've decided that 2 forums is enough for now, because the guild isn't active enough for more. We'll see what happens in the future.

Here's the news on the subforum because I've decided to take down that other annoucement thread:

Hey I haven't decided if we are going by subforums organized by waves so I've split the guild into a forum about normaly rude discussion and band discussion. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Please post any new discussions about particular bands only in the new subforum.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:57 am
Sub-Forums would be a great idea.

Maybe 1 forum for each wave of ska, and 1 forum for everything else, like clothes, instruments, and just everything  

King Of The Ska
Captain

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:52 pm
King Of The Ska
Sub-Forums would be a great idea.

Maybe 1 forum for each wave of ska, and 1 forum for everything else, like clothes, instruments, and just everything
kool idea. I'll think about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:55 am
Kaycee's vote= yes!  

annerbelle

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:18 pm
It would deffinatly keep everything organized.
I vote yes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:44 pm
i vote yes as well for the first idea given  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

Under_the_cover_of_ignora

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:16 pm
i like the idea, but this guild is not the most active and i dont think it needs subfourms. i vote no.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:35 am
I think sub-forums are a great idea.

I vote yes  

StreetlightRudeBoy

SuperLogan001

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:53 am
that sounds like a great idea. also it would be good if you where to put what bands belong in thows waves just to clear things up.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:17 pm
it sounds like a wicked ballah idea to me!  

Chekur

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:16 pm
I like the Idea But I agree This Guild isn't That Active...SO maybe not...but I'm still all for it  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:45 pm
I like the idea, too, but.. yeah, not a whole lot of people come here.  

Tux the Pengwin

Canada3952

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:39 pm
sure it doesnt seem like we arnt that active but organization is always nice, i say go for it  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:29 pm
O what fun that would be mrgreen  

skaman123

AnarchyXCore

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:28 pm
thats a definite yes for me. it would be much easier to find the threads that the users want to find instead of having to search through every page looking for something of interest  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff