Submit

like my music
  don't like my music
  don't like undeground
  u could do better
View Results

Emcee_dub

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:08 pm
OK yo i'm sorry if i come off all a*****e like or w/e i don't mean to i'm rather nice
I'm not onto southern rap i'm all about the underground i do have trax if u want to peep a listen it's strictley underground though so if u wanna peep a listen check out www.myspace.com/emceedub those are my trax just call me dub or D-Dub i ain't know gangbanger or nothing like that i've payed my dues and done my time but that was all juvi i've grown up to know it's pointless but i ain't no preacher so i'll stop there b4 i start ranting on a bout point;edss s**t check the trax and tell me wut u thin leave a comment on my myspace page or here
D-Dub

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:48 pm
don't sweat that s**t man. i'm bi-polar, multiple personality, and psychotic. so i change up a lot. don't nobody hate you. i'm just crazy(litterally and officially by government)  

Kronox2

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:39 am
Just be kool, and respectful homie, and s**t will be fine. I don't hate U dog. But watch out on those callouts, Ur calling out the best, LOL (So call me out! LOL)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:42 am
U sound like Ur trying a bit too hard to be hot, the way U rap. And Ur a little annoying the way U pause, LOL But....lyrics aren't bad, the first songs beat is ok. Yeah, U just need work on the way U sound.....Well ryhmes need a little work. IT GIVES ME COURAGE! LOL  

Graphitty-King

Emcee_dub

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:22 pm
i resent the comment of tryin a bit to hard to be hot i actually work very hard on not following suite in the whole shining of hip-hop i'm simply my self name one person that the same lol that's the idea and i actually have wuite a bit of support with but now i have to go to the lab again and try to conjure up somethin that out of this world and people can focus in a bit better so the know what i'm sayin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:23 pm
thanks for the inspiration graff  

Emcee_dub

Kronox2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:07 pm
eternia iz lookin good ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
aye yo im feelin ya music but it sounds like u r straining a bit too much especially on mamas crys chill out  

Durrtyboi

Emcee_dub

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:33 pm
ty u duurty keep doin ur thang and thanx for the avice that song in particular was ment to be stressed a little the message is much deeper then that though i would explain but well it's real hard cuz i haven't found the message yet lol nah but if some does figure out the message pllea tell me
D-Dub  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:47 pm
Emcee_dub
ty u duurty keep doin ur thang and thanx for the avice that song in particular was ment to be stressed a little the message is much deeper then that though i would explain but well it's real hard cuz i haven't found the message yet lol nah but if some does figure out the message pllea tell me
D-Dub

um yea you wrote the song and only the artist can say what the meaning is and yea you can stress the lyrics a lil but you over did it i dont want to hear you screamin on my speakers save that for the performance you feel me?  

Durrtyboi

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:33 am
Durrtyboi
Emcee_dub
D-Dub

um yea you wrote the song and only the artist can say what the meaning is and yea you can stress the lyrics a lil but you over did it i dont want to hear you screamin on my speakers save that for the performance you feel me?

LOL, yeah  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:26 am
lo words are abstract is all i am sayin lol i was just ******** around and ya the screaming would of been better a a lower volume level but i mixed the track myself and i suck at all that panning and db s**t i'm no producer i just write music
DDub  

Emcee_dub

Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces