Worst portrayed team 7 character
  Kakashi
  Naruto
  Sasuke
  Sakura
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:14 am
Just out of curiosity, which Naruto character do you think is portrayed the worst in fan fiction, and why? Keep in mind, I'm looking for the most popular one, so someone like Genma isn't going to pop up. Yes, he's usually written very poorly in alot of fanfiction, but he doesn't beat people like Sakura or Kakashi by far.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:24 pm
Worst as in negatively or incorrectly? There's so many... I wouldn't even know where to begin.  

User_1426750

The Tao of Maple Syrup

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:51 pm
I don't read much fanfiction, but I can just tell from people that there is one pairing that pisses me off so much I want to yell: "GAARA AND ROCK LEE AS A COUPLE??? WTF???"
Yes, that yaoi pairing annoys the hell out of me. If one is going to write a fanfiction, make the characters more realistic.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:38 pm
Probably Sasuke -_-  

churrlo

-Halloween Barbie-

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:07 pm
I'd second that "Sasuke"..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:20 pm
YAY biggrin  

churrlo

Kexita

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:40 pm
oh gawds. *bangs head into the keyboard* I've read a lot of fanfiction in my time, and ive run into a lot of screwed up stories. ItaHina. ShikaNeji. Kibanaru. ItaNeji. OroSasu. Sterotyped high school fics. Vampire fics with no plotline. AnyoneXSugar high OC. I've been to fanfiction hell and back, and I don't even know how to begin....

Let me think here...
hm...

Naruto: Usually, Naruto is portrayed OKAY, (unless its a yaoi story) They keep his personality perky, strong, and hyperactive like it should. Sometimes it goes WAY too overboard though, and it's annoying as all hell. The worst stereotype on him is probably AU high school fics were he had a horrible past and is mute, anti-social, whatever...And it depends on the corresponding person that he shall be paired with in that fic to bring him out of depression.

Sasuke: Ah, poor little Sasuke. He's usually always out of character. He keeps a little bit of his coldness, but he's usually too nice and warms up to people too quickly. I see tons of SasuXOCs floating around, and they all make my eyes bleed. Mary sues must die.

Sakura: She's almost always potrayed as a bitchy slut that doesn't deserve sasuke and or naruto. I Hate that. Sakura has her faults, but she's not a b***h and she's definetely not a slut. I'm sick of seeing those childish sakura bashing fics. They always give her a "slutty, preppy, popular" appearance, but have any of them even seen her after the time jump? How fair is that?

Kakashi: He is usually in character most of the time too. He's an easy character for even the most in-experienced writer to work with. Lazy, perverted, cool, yet still strong and serious when the situation calls for it. It's a personality that many people can understand easily. -however- they dont always. They can screw up sometimes. Sometimes they make him really depressed, overly perverted, or warp other important aspects of his personality. Most common flaw I see? He becomes clingy and cries when the one he loves rejects him. Don't give me that look, it's true! sweatdrop

All in all, the person who is potrayed worst in Fanfiction is usually Sakura. At least, thats what I've come to learn. Sasuke Is a close second.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:44 am
Sakura. Even outside of fanfics most people don't get her and feel no compassion for what she has experienced.

If we include yaoi, that makes it harder... Naruto is very often uke, which disturbs me. He doesn't seem recessive; nor does Sasuke. They're just not made for eachother. They could not hold a serious relationship like that.

@ Norua: ShikaNeji is better than the one I ran into when Itachi totally RAPED Shikamaru (worst of all, it was a doujinshi). I have to admit, though, I kept reading. xd  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:36 am
Warning- High Voltage
Worst as in negatively or incorrectly? There's so many... I wouldn't even know where to begin.
Er, incorrectly. Like Itachi kidnapping a baby and ******** it because Kisame doesn't love him anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:58 pm
probably KashixIruka is the most adult portrayed fanfic, why is it that most of Doujins are Yaoi? I've only seen 3 Doujins that aren't related to Yaoi, one with
SasuxSaku on it, the other was just for laughs (as in, they weren't any couples) and the other was Zabuza's flashback or something.
then there were like 7 or 8, ALL YAOI.
one with KibaxShino, other KashixIruka the other 5 were all SasuxNaru DX  

Pekora

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:09 pm
That's not really what this topic is about.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:14 pm
I really should find some regular fanfics to read! I'm totally gonna do it ^^  

churrlo

Kexita

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:28 pm
Shikalee

@ Norua: ShikaNeji is better than the one I ran into when Itachi totally RAPED Shikamaru (worst of all, it was a doujinshi). I have to admit, though, I kept reading. xd

what.
the.
HELL. O_O
*stutters with confusion* how the hell does that even work?! gonk Itachi doesn't even KNOW shikamaru exists! And Shikamaru would never put himself in a position where that could potentially happen...at least, I don't think he would....

Thank you shikalee. That was my "WTF" moment of the day. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:32 pm
LMAO emotional scarring!  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:42 pm
Norua
Shikalee

what.
the.
HELL. O_O
*stutters with confusion* how the hell does that even work?! gonk Itachi doesn't even KNOW shikamaru exists! And Shikamaru would never put himself in a position where that could potentially happen...at least, I don't think he would....

Thank you shikalee. That was my "WTF" moment of the day. xd
Now he does... xd But yeah, it was young Shikamaru, so it didn't make any sense. At all. gonk

He didn't. Itachi grabbed him of the street. gonk  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces