Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Legion of Gaian Zombies
Do you consider 28 Days Later a zombie movie? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you consider 28 Days Later a zombie movie?
  yes!
  no
  almost
View Results

arrested_development

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:47 pm
I do, but people always try to argue with me that it isnt, but it is!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:21 pm
With the wide range of undead that are considered zombies(seeing how technically they should only be made with voodoo) I believe that those infected with rage in 28 days later are as much zombies as most others.

Asia8989
Captain

Spikin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Psh no way. Zombie are disease infested monsters that only follow the urge to eat.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:42 pm
Mister Death
Psh no way. Zombie are disease infested monsters that only follow the urge to eat.

first off, I'm a Ramen whore....

Secondly,
zombie

n 1: a dead body that has been brought back to life by an unnatural force 5: several kinds of rum with fruit juice and usually apricot liqueur

Ragin' infected zombies meet this definition? Me thinks yes.

Miss Kitten Noire
Crew

Asia8989
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:20 pm
I think that the zombies in 28 days later are included in his definition. They're often disease infested-and the way it was in the movie rage was a disease and all they did was chase food.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:22 am
Hmm, when watching the movie I never thought "oh lookies, zombies". But now that I read this, yes, they are kinda fitting the definition (if you don't go after the voodoo origin). It just didn't "feel" like a zombie movie while watching it for me xd  

Danclaude

Asia8989
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:11 pm
That's odd, I've always thought it was one.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:42 am
I generally prefer it when zombie movies feel me.... heart  

Miss Kitten Noire
Crew

Asia8989
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:13 pm
You hussy you.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:40 am
I have the dvd with all my other zombie movies but, the "zombies" are actually infected with "rage." Fast moving zombies is a oxymoron.  

Glarken

Asia8989
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:07 pm
No Transexual Transvestites is. Please read the previous points before going over a point we've already talked about.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:35 am
Scientifical speaking a quick and agile zombie can exist. Zombies are just reanimated bodies, so if the body is still intact it's musles and ligament should still be able to carry out the same movements as it did before, as long as it's not overly decomposed.  

Jack__Ripper
Crew

joak27

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:24 pm
Glarken
I have the dvd with all my other zombie movies but, the "zombies" are actually infected with "rage." Fast moving zombies is a oxymoron.

I Agree. Besides, as much as I love 28 Days/Weeks Later, they are not "True" zombies. They are more the "Hollywood Zombie" because they are able to run and have quick reflexes (almost).  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:03 pm
joak27
Glarken

I Agree. Besides, as much as I love 28 Days/Weeks Later, they are not "True" zombies. They are more the "Hollywood Zombie" because they are able to run and have quick reflexes (almost).
They're not zombies at all, they don't even die.  

Asia8989
Captain

The Longest Goodbye

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:51 am
No...zombies are technically sluggish creatures, but hey the zombies in Dawn of The Dead (re-make) move quickly.  
Legion of Gaian Zombies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff