Welcome to Gaia! ::

Daft Robots of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Daft Punk, Transformers, Gundam, you name it! It's a guild for robots. 

Tags: Daft Punk, Transformers, Gundam, Techno, even Gir 

Reply .:Daft Recycling Bin:.
Interstella 5555 **Read.** Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Audiekins

Toothsome Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:38 pm
Yes, I know there is another place of this, but I don't feel like it somehow getting lost in page 2 through time and posting.

I did a project a while back on Youtube.com

Yes, I'm 'Bakakun101' on there. And those of you who USE Youtube should know me and what I've done.

Yes, I've posted 5-14 of Interstella 5555.

So, below will be links TO each video for your convinience.

Please rate and even comment if you use Youtube, I've had over 200,000+ views on the Interstella 5555 alone, not looking for fame on Youtube like some have even PM'd me. Just want to show users of the world the greatness of Daft Punk. And that people know their music, just it's hidden in random commercials. Daft Punk is highly under rated.

** Update **

Apparently Youtube banned my account because of mulitple counts of Copyright Infringement. So no more Daft Punk Interstella from me.. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:49 pm
Part 1: One More Time

*I skipped 2-4 since everyone has pretty much seen 1-4, didn't want to put more work on myself sweatdrop *

Part 5: Crecendolls

Part 6 & 7: Nightvision & Superheroes

Part 8: High Life

Part 9: Something About Us

Part 10: Voyager

Part 11: Veridis Quo

Part 12: Short Circuit

Part 13: Face to Face

Part 14: Too Long

Disclaimer: I do not take any credit what-so-ever in the making of Interstella 5555 or any piece of Daft Punk's sheer work of art.
All credit goes to Daft Punk and the men and/or woman who worked on Interstella 5555. Only credit I take is the time I took out of my life to edit and post on Youtube.com for all to enjoy. So, enjoy!  

Audiekins

Toothsome Fairy

swiperthefox
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gekko

6,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:58 pm
good job on posting all the videos. welcome to the guild. and i play monster hunter so i might c u on.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:26 pm
thanks for the warm welcome. and whenever I get a thin PS2 (I have an old one, and it's broken without a modem) I'll be able to play online, pretty much going to start from scratch.

But yea, I was curious on what happened in Interstella 5555, so pretty much did some looking around and landed on a copy of it, broke it down for everyone to watch.

So, hope everyone will enjoy while it's up, I've had two of my videos flagged and taken off for supposed Copyright infringment, so hope Interstella 5555 stays up for the fans. sweatdrop  

Audiekins

Toothsome Fairy

Ximei

Gracious Sage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:58 am
I don't believe it! You're bakakun101? I know you, I've watched the videos you put on youtube lots of times. I have Interstella 5555, but I'd rather find the songs online and watch them once a few days. You're doing the Daft Punk fans a big service. Arigato!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:48 pm
Ximei
I don't believe it! You're bakakun101? I know you, I've watched the videos you put on youtube lots of times. I have Interstella 5555, but I'd rather find the songs online and watch them once a few days. You're doing the Daft Punk fans a big service. Arigato!!
sweatdrop ah hah.. Yes, I'm Bakakun101, If you need proof, I'll put that I'm Zvahl on Gaiaonline in my profile 3nodding

Other than having the DVD, I just thought it'd be great for everyone to be able to view the unseen episodes for themselves anytime.  

Audiekins

Toothsome Fairy

SaiToyama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:20 pm
I've heard those songs, but I've never seen parts 5+ animated. The ironic thing, I saw Interstella 5555 for the first time yesterday, YOUR VIDEOS! eek xd

They were too awesome for words. Thank you for your time. WE NEED TO SPREAD THE DAFT PUNK INFLUENCE! *takes out a cannon from his pocket* That's not it........ *throws the cannon somewhere and takes out a simple machine gun*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:05 pm
i wanted to buy the dvd when if first came out but my parents wouldnt let me..
and i forgot about it.. then i saw a couple of vides past 4
and i downloaded it
XD  

bluefire3000

Dannyxcores

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:40 pm
HOly crap this is the s**t!!!! My favorite one is part 6&7.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:55 pm
dannyxcorekid

glad you like it! my favorite would have to be Harder Better Faster Stronger. simply because i love teh sogn and it reminds me of The Six-Million Dollar Man with what they're doing to them.  

Erekayu
Crew

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100

Dannyxcores

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:17 pm
Erekayu
dannyxcorekid

glad you like it! my favorite would have to be Harder Better Faster Stronger. simply because i love teh sogn and it reminds me of The Six-Million Dollar Man with what they're doing to them.
That one is good to!!! I've never seen these in my whole life! I love this guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:51 pm
dannyxcorekid
Erekayu
dannyxcorekid

That one is good to!!! I've never seen these in my whole life! I love this guild!

glad to hear it. the entire movie is for sale. i netflix'd it.  

Erekayu
Crew

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100

Dannyxcores

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:57 pm
Erekayu
dannyxcorekid
Erekayu
dannyxcorekid

Cool! I just got done watching all the parts. I think it was awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:06 pm
dannyxcorekid
Erekayu
dannyxcorekid
Erekayu
dannyxcorekid

i dont think all the parts are up there...but its better to watch it in Blu-Ray quality like i just did!  

Erekayu
Crew

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100

Dannyxcores

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:23 pm
Erekayu
dannyxcorekid
Erekayu
dannyxcorekid
Erekayu
dannyxcorekid

i dont think all the parts are up there...but its better to watch it in Blu-Ray quality like i just did!
God your lucky.  
.:Daft Recycling Bin:.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces