Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
I Might Be Blind for Life! Gosh, that Grammar.......

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does YOUR Bologna Have A First Name?
  Why YES! It's O-S-C-A-R!
View Results

!`Grammar Faerie`!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:07 am
On my mule, I got a pm from someone:

I am mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! almost al the people how voted commented like loser to plain lier and more gosh I hate life!!!!!!!!!!!!I want to quit gaia but I don't know how I know Im a loser for not knowing gaia as well I wish I can drop dead or kill my self! and if I do quit some good friend can have my stuff(I am just a loser but u don't have to say it gosh) DO NOT RESOND I DO NOT WANT ANY MORE MAIL FOR A WHILE!!!

The horror of atrocious grammar! The HORROR!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:20 pm
*collapses on the floor, twitching*  

Galadedrid Damodred

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:36 pm
...Now that's terrible. I don't condone suicide, but maybe this person's idea isn't that bad? Ehh... why did you get that PM anyway? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:15 pm
-gouges out eyes then slits wrists- holy cow! Is this a blind person who has never even been in the same room as a dictionary or a keyboard in their life? Wow. I'm almost speechless.  

Nahxsua

Sheep Kitchen

Wheezing Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:42 pm
eek I just threw up in my mouth a little there...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:58 pm
Could someone translate that please? I can't tell if it was a serious message or if he was mindlessly pounding his head on the keyboard. xd  

FeelinShiny

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Persephone Waker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:45 am
Oh, my God... That's terrible... What happened to her anyway?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:58 am
Help... My eyes!  

Smoozle

Generous Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100

Ariomness

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:44 pm
...What does that even say? Something about a poll? And suicide? Who would be driven to that from a gaia poll anyway? O.o  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:30 pm
.The.Judges.Daughter.

I am mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! almost al the people how voted commented like loser to plain lier and more gosh I hate life!!!!!!!!!!!!I want to quit gaia but I don't know how I know Im a loser for not knowing gaia as well I wish I can drop dead or kill my self! and if I do quit some good friend can have my stuff(I am just a loser but u don't have to say it gosh) DO NOT RESOND I DO NOT WANT ANY MORE MAIL FOR A WHILE!!!

Deep breaths. Now a sigh of relief for never actually meeting that person outside of gaia. Now, that might be something to worry about.

MissxAlexandra

Smoozle

Generous Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:31 am
.The.Judges.Daughter.

I am mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! almost al the people how voted commented like losers to plain lier and more gosh I hate life!!!!!!!!!!!!I want to quit gaia but I don't know how I know Im a loser for not knowing gaia as well I wish I can drop dead or kill my self! and if I do quit some good friend can have my stuff(I am just a loser but u don't have to say it gosh) DO NOT RESOND I DO NOT WANT ANY MORE MAIL FOR A WHILE!!!

Need a translation?

I have added some things in square brackets, which make the paragraph more likely. I have also edited it so it makes grammatical sense, I hope you don't mind.

I am mad! Almost all the people who voted [or] commented were like losers to plain liers and more gosh. I hate life! I want to quit Gaia, but I don't know how. I know I'm a loser for not knowing Gaia as well [as I could]. I wish I can drop dead or kill myself! And if I do quit, some good friend can have my stuff(I am just a loser, but you don't have to say it, gosh!) DO NOT RESPOND I DO NOT WANT ANY MORE MAIL FOR A WHILE!!!

I'm not sure if this is completely accurate, but it was the best I could do.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:51 am
Lina Rose
Oh, my God... That's terrible... What happened to her anyway?

She entered the arena in a starter set, and was like:

Omgz hlp mi somewhon stealed my gewld!!!11111111!111!  

!`Grammar Faerie`!

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff