Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Freebie Land! Artists of All Skill Levels!

Back to Guilds

We allow all artists to improve their skills by drawing users in a friendly atmosphere 

Tags: Arts, Freebies, Art Freebies, Contests, Artists 

Reply --
Lady X.tasy ~ 16 ~ student ***New Here***

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count
  +1
View Results

Lady X.tasy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:49 am
Hello, darlings! Thank you so much for taking interest in my writings. I am not all that much of a writer, but I do enjoy the art and have won a few writing contest in my day. I will post some of my poetry, free writes, short stories, and other things of the sort in here. I am always open to feedback, both positive and negitive- so feel free.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“If you are taking the time to read this, I am assuming that you want to know a bit about me. As all people, I am very multifaceted, but I will explain all the necessary points. I am a very bold person, and I say what I mean without the sugarcoating. I have that lovely Irish doggedness that we are all blessed with, which makes my will power incredibly strong. If I have my mind set on something, I will do everything in my power to obtain it. I don't give up easily, especially if it is something worth fighting for. I am a very strong woman, despite what others may think. I am optimistic, and it takes a lot to dampen my spirits. I am a fond believer of no regrets, because from every hardship comes something good- and whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. For me, trust is not given, it is earned and proved. I am very open-minded, and will try anything once. There is little that fazes me. I love nature and take the time to notice and find joy in the smallest details. That is all I can think of for now. Anything else you want to know, just PM me. I am not shy and will pretty much answer anything.”
heart Lady X.tasy

Name: Lady X.tasy (Lady X, X.tasy, Lady, X- or any variation of)

Sexuality: Bisexual (prefers men)

Status: Technically Single… but unofficially taken- but not (it’s complicated)

Ethnicity: French and Irish

Likes: wrestling, Vampires, mermaids, fairies, sun sets, nymphs, Greek mythology, bull riding, dragons, Superman, vintage fashion, dirt biking, motorcycles of any kind, black & white photos, fire, eyes, water beaded up on spider webs, chewing gum, tattoos, sexual psychology, hands, pancakes, anything in nature, spirituality, the special features on DVDs, people, having out with friends, dancing, flirting, candles, acting, Oriental food, singing, role playing, blood red & black roses, drawing, tea, painting, makeup art, photography, all music, Shakespeir, and anything taboo.

Dislikes: most girls, math, shallow people, chovenistic men, being told what to do or how to live, controll freaks, cheaters, pessimistic people, negitivity, hot days, alchohol, Ford, The OC, history, Borat, fads, and homework.

Music: 3 Doors Down, 30 Seconds To Mars, A.F.I, AC/DC, AcaBelles, Arosmith, Alien Ant Farm, The All-American Rejects, Andrew W.K, Angels and Airwaves, Anna Nalick, As I Lay Dying, Atreyu, Audioslave, Avenged Sevenfold, Bach, Bad Religion, Barenaked Ladies, Beastie Boys, Beyonce, Black Eyed Peas, Blink 182, Bob Marley, Bon Jovie, Bowling for Soup, Busta Rhymes, Cher, Children of Bodem, Chingy, CHRISTINA AGUILERA (my absolute favorite), Cradle of Filth, Creed, Dashboard Confessional, Dave Matthews Band, Depeche Mode, Disturbed, Dj Aligator, Dj Wassi, DMX, The Donnas, Eminem, Evanescence, Eve 6, Everclear, Everlast, Fall Out Boy, Flyleaf, Foo Fighters, The Fray, Garbage, Ginuwine, Godsmack, Good Charlotte, Gorillaz, Green Day, Guns N' Roses, H.I.M, Hawthorne Heights, The Hives, Hoobastank, Incubus, INXS, Iron Maiden, Jadakiss, Jay-Z, Jet, Jimmy Eat World, John Mayer, Katy Rose, Kid Rock, Killswitch Engage, Korn, Kylie Minogue, L.A.O, Led Zeppelin, Lenny Kravitz, Lifehouse, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, LL Cool J, Ludacris, Madona, Marilyn Manson, Maroon 5, Marvin Gaye, Matchbox Twenty, Metallica, Motzart, My Chemical Romance, Nelly, New Stories, Nickelback, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, No Doubt, Norah Jones, The Offspring, Outkast, P. Diddy, P.O.D, Panic! At The Disco, Papa Roach, Pink, Pink Floyd, Prince, Puddle of Mudd, Queen, Queens of the Stone Age, Radiohead, Rammstein, Rancid, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ricky Martin, Rise Against, Rob Zombie, The Rolling Stones, Santana, Sean Paul, Shakira, She Wants Revenge, Simple Plan, Slipknot, Snoop Dog, Spice Girls, Spineshank, Sprung Monkey, Staind, Stained Glass, Sting, Story of the Year, Sublime, Sugar Ray, Sugarcult, Sum 41, System of a Down, t.A.t.U, Taproot, Third Eye Blind, This Holiday Life, Three Days Grace, Thursday, U2, The Used, Usher, Van Hallen, Velvet Revolver, Vengance, The Vines, The White Stripes, Within Temptation, Yellowcard, Ying Yang Twins, Young Buck... and many, many more I just can't think of right now.

Movies: Catwoman, The Crucible, Cyote Ugly, Dirty Dancing, Dirty Dancing: Havahna Nights, Edward Scissorhands, Fern Gully, The Fugitive, Gohst, Gothica, Hairsprey, Interview With a Vampire, Kingdom of Heaven, Phantom of the Opera, Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Chronicles of Riddick, Secret Window, Shanghai Nights, Shanghai Noon, Superman, Superman II, Superman III, Superman IV, Superman Returnes, Titanic, Troy, Twister, Van Helsing, White Chicks, xXx, Underworld, Underworld Evolution, Corps Bride, Lord of the Rings series, Pirates of the Caribbean, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Mission Impossible (1, 2, & 3), X-Men (1, 2, & 3), The Transporter, The Recruit, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Butterflies Are Free, Silkwood, Mermaids, Girl Interrupted, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Honey... and many more that I cannot think of at the moment.

Television: I am not one for TV… MTV, Discovery Health, Fuse, Criss Angel: Mind Freak… that is about it.

Books: The Dark series by Christine Feehan, Chasing Redbird, anything by Shakespeare, The Crucible, Skellig, The Smugglers, Castaways of the Flying Dutchman, Jip: His story, The Last Battle…

Heroes: Superman, Christina Aguilera, Marilyn Monroe, and Angelina Jolie.

Lady X.tasy

Lady X.tasy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:51 am

I just wanted to first off point out that none of the following pictures are done by me. The poems, however, are my own. The pictures are all from www.deviantart.com

~Autumn Leaf~

~Comming of Age~

~Game of Love~

~Listen~

~Withered Flower~

~Temptation~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:52 am

These are not exactly poems, nor are they stories. These are pretty much just "off the top of my head" ramblings of something I am thinking about at the moment.

“Postage Stamp Worthy”
People have been honored by having their face put on postage stamps for generations. Whether they are real or fictional, people have always been recognized for their outstanding qualities on American stamps. One man, very deserving of this honor, has been over looked. This man was the very first registered American trademark for breakfast cereal. He represents all of the qualities a good role model would have, and a good American should have. He has been loyal to American families since 1877. This man is no other then the Quaker Oats guy.

The Quaker Oats guy was the first registered trademark for breakfast cereal in America. His registration took place on September 4th, 1877, and he has been with us ever since. Though his appearance was changed three times over the past 129 years, he is still the original. He has been, an always will be the unforgettable Quaker Oats guy.

In an encyclopedia article, a Quaker is described to have integrity, honesty, and purity. Integrity is something we as Americans strive for. It is important for our country to have this virtue. Honesty is a quality every hero and every great role model has. The Quaker Oats guy displays this by the truthful advertisements on the food products he represents. Above all, the Quaker Oats guy is pure. Purity is something America lacks. The Quaker Oats guy reminds us how pure things were in the 1800’s. This is how we should be: just like the Quaker Oats guy. He is integrity, honesty, and purity personified. He is a great role model and deserves to be honored for it.

The Quaker Oats guy has had an uncanny loyalty to American families since 1877. Who was there for you when you woke up each morning as a child? The Quaker Oats guy. Who has had the widest variety of oatmeal flavors so you wouldn’t get bored? The Quaker Oats guy. Who was there for you when your mom couldn’t cook anything but oatmeal and Mac n’ Cheese? The Quaker Oats guy. When your budget was low, when you wanted something warm to eat, when it was a rainy day… the Quaker Oats guy was there. He has been there for us for generations, in any situation. He is a familiar face we all grew up with and have come to love.

The Quaker Oats guy should be honored by putting him on a stamp. He is the original American cereal trade mark. He is the personification of every quality a good American role model should possess. And above all, he had been loyal to American families throughout the years. It is time we acknowledge the Quaker Oats guy for all of his amazing qualities, and put him on a postage stamp.

"Nothing's Changed"
Nothing’s changed, nothing’s changed. I look about this old memory I am now re-living, and everything from the writing on the wall, to the paint job, to the people is exactly the same (with the exception of a few oddballs). I love the constancy of this beloved place is something I know I can rely on. I love the respect I get from everyone, and the old summer friends are my continuous invitation to keep coming back. Nope, nothing’s changed.

"Mask"
You think you’ve known yourself forever and will know yourself forever… until you change. The truth is you don’t truly know yourself. Never have, never will. For you are wearing a mask… a thousand masks. And you never really change; you just remove one mask knowing another is beneath it. Yourself is your biggest, most well kept secret of all times. The only time you can ever reveal your secret is in you dreams. In your dreams all your masks are stripped from you. You see how you truly are. But when you awake, you forget your dreams, yourself, your hidden identity. You put on your thousand masks, so just incase one falls off you can never be seen. And you step into a world of masked people. You step into a masked world.

"Knives"
Have you ever felt so horrible: like a million knifes stabbing your body all at once. The pain is imbedded in you. Not only physically, but mentally too. It seeps deeper, opening every wound in you not yet completely healed. The knives penetrate through your entire body and sloe. All pain, physical and mental, becomes one thing. One ever-lasting thing. The process to heal such a great wound could take more than a lifetime. Death seems so relieving right now. But then you just freeze. You are iced. You can’t think, but thoughts are racing through your mind. You can’t speak, but you have so much to say. You can’t move, but you just can’t stay still. You don’t feel. Nothing seems real. You slip into a conscious coma. A stage of literal nothingness, with a numb pain.

"Elegy"
Death can be a scary thing. It only seems like that because we know so little about it. We don’t know when our decease will take place, or where for that matter, or what is after death, although there are many opinions. Everybody is different, so I can only speak for myself, but death to me is in fact daunting. I’m not really frightened of how I die, it doesn’t matter that much to me. I’m not apprehensive about what happens to me after death, I believe my God will take me to heaven. I’m afraid of when I will die. I’m afraid that when I die, the people who I know would never have heard what I had to tell them, especially my family. I’m afraid that I’d pass before I told them I loved them so much. I couldn’t imagine their lives after I died without having a clear conscience that I loved them. I’d think they would think of my last memory of them trying to remember if it was a positive memory. Nobody wants to be remembered pessimistically. I want them all to know that I appreciate them all so much and I love them with all my heart.

"Dance"
I love to dance. I love the natural high I get from dancing. My movement is so limitless. Every emotion can be told through dance. I can’t even begin to explain the rush I get from dancing. I get so lightheaded. I don’t care what other people think. I don’t care what I look like, or what I’m doing. I become so incredibly care free. I am never free from stress anymore. I’m constantly working, and am always stressed out. I can never get a break! But when I’m dancing, I stop thinking. Everything lifts from my shoulders. I can move freely. There is absolutely nothing on my mind when I’m dancing, and I get light headed and dizzy. When I need to escape, I turn on the radio and wait for a good song to come on. Then I dance until I can hardly move anymore. Everything is forced from me. No more anger, anxiety, depression, stress, ECT. I am completely tranquil. Dance.

"Chameleon"
People are always saying, “Just be yourself”. When you say, “I don’t know how to act in this situation”, they always say, “Just be yourself”. But what if “yourself”, I mean the way you truly are when no one is watching, it not what they wanted or expected. You are constantly rejected for “yourself”. How would anybody attain friends or a significant other? Certainly not by being you. So according to the surrounding people, be it at home, at church, with your friends, you put on an act to satisfy their wants in a person. Like a chameleon, you change your colors, attitudes, style, personality, completely change yourself to match and blend in to your surroundings. So when people say, “Just be yourself,” think about it. They are really saying “Look, act, be… how I want you to be.”

"Good Bye"
Look at me. Look at my eyes. You see a tear. Now look into my eyes as I gaze aimlessly into yours. Grief, hope, anguish, love. I know you can see it all. We lock each other in a stare, trying to freeze us in this moment. A conversation passes between us, but no words are spoken. Unsure of what to do next, I run my fingers through your hair. Then we hug. This position once so odd now becomes the most comforting thing in my entire world. Then the bell rings. Yes... the bell. Once it was my savior and now I am betrayed by the bell. We stand hand in hand as the world goes on around us. I tell you I love you. You say it back. I weekly say good-bye. I walk away, only twenty steps away. I look back to see you watching me... A fading memory. I run back and kiss you. A perpetual kiss. When we part and walk away, the warmth remains on our lips. You take with you a huge part of my life. Not only do you have my entire heart, you have my first kiss too. Remember me fondly forever, because I will never forget you. I love you. Good-bye.

"It will be okay"
Stroke my face that's resting on your lap. Tell me it'll be ok. Tell me we will be together forever. Tell me you love me, you'll never forget me. We'll still see each other all the time. Nothing will change. Look into my eyes with your sympathetic eyes. Everything will be alright. I can't help but to feel sceptical, though. I know what I want to believe, but it seems too unrealistic. I want so bad to go back to times before... to times when we were together, happy, in love. But reality never ceases to pull my from my hopefullness. We are drifting away. You are with another, I am alone. Stroke my face that's resting on your lap. I'm crying. Tell me it's ok to cry. Hug me. Please dont hurt me. I love you. It'll be ok.

Lady X.tasy

Lady X.tasy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:53 am

This is where I will be posting short stories I have written/ am writing. I have to collect them all to get them up here. But I will post something shortly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:54 am
Reserved...  

Lady X.tasy

Lady X.tasy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:58 pm
Anybody?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:40 am
Well that was no where nearly as rewarding as I thought it might be stare  

Lady X.tasy

BlueShadowSoul

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:43 pm
You write really well. 3nodding I'll check back here tomorrow most definitely.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:01 pm
Again I love alot of your work, especially the poems.  

BlueShadowSoul

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sairus Illuminatus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:09 am
Lady X.tasy

Tell me about it... ¬_¬ Am always disappointed by how dead this place is. Might try and run a writing competition to get interest up or something...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:35 pm
BlueShadowSoul
Again I love alot of your work, especially the poems.

*Gasp!* eek Oh my gosh! A person!. Ha ha ha! Well thank you, my love. I am so glad that you liked them biggrin  

Lady X.tasy

Lady X.tasy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:36 pm
Sairus Illuminatus
Lady X.tasy

Tell me about it... ¬_¬ Am always disappointed by how dead this place is. Might try and run a writing competition to get interest up or something...

That sounds good. I think it would deffinatey help with the interest. I would be glad to help out in any way.  
--

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games