Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Seiya and Serena (a.k.a. Usagi) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Seiya and Serena (Usagi) are a cute couple?
YES!
41%
 41%  [ 23 ]
kinda, but seiya's a .. well... you know.. .messed
30%
 30%  [ 17 ]
no, they totally don't belong together.!!!
27%
 27%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 55

cloverzhang68

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:13 pm
Are they a cute couple or what. I know that Usagi-chan is supposed to be with Mamoru, but still, there's something with the two of them. I think Seiya is totally cool. Don't you?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:54 pm
As long as Chibi-Usa gets born, I'm very okay with Usagi/Seiya. I actually read a really sad fic where Usagi gets pregnant and Mamoru dies of Lukemia. She ends up with Seiya (at the end).  

Darkness Cake

Scarlet Blossoms

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:52 pm
Roselite Blade
As long as Chibi-Usa gets born, I'm very okay with Usagi/Seiya. I actually read a really sad fic where Usagi gets pregnant and Mamoru dies of Lukemia. She ends up with Seiya (at the end).

o.O  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:20 pm
I like Seiya/Usagi and Mamoru/Usagi. Mamoru can just be more of a jerk than Seiya.

I really just like love. If Seiya loves Usagi theres nothing wrong with that. Love is happy. And the most interesting kind of love is unrequited love. heart

Hmmm.... Seiya x Usagi x Mamoru xd  

Lacroia

Unicorntatttoo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:02 pm
But... Seiya is actually a woman... wow... that would make a sweet 3 some.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:05 pm
From what I've seen of Stars, I don't like Seiya. Usagi doesn't love him, she just likes him as a friend though she may have had a crush on him for a while. Usagi and Seiya might be a good couple if Mamoru weren't together, but I'm glad they are. She's too devoted and too in love with Mamoru to leave him, which I'm really glad about because I like Mamoru much better. 3nodding
And... I hated the part where Seiya sees the picture of Usagi and Mamoru together and flips it over. stare I can't stand people who try to move in on someone else's love.

Rabbit-eyes

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:16 pm
Rabbit-eyes
From what I've seen of Stars, I don't like Seiya. Usagi doesn't love him, she just likes him as a friend though she may have had a crush on him for a while. Usagi and Seiya might be a good couple if Mamoru weren't together, but I'm glad they are. She's too devoted and too in love with Mamoru to leave him, which I'm really glad about because I like Mamoru much better. 3nodding
And... I hated the part where Seiya sees the picture of Usagi and Mamoru together and flips it over. stare I can't stand people who try to move in on someone else's love.

With you there Sister. One thing I absolutely disdain about the Seiya/Usagi-ship is the fact that some fans are convinced without a shadow of a doubt that Crystal Tokyo would still be there without Mamoru in the picture.

Or find some way to make him the bad guy and completely OOC nut bag that he really isn't like.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:19 pm
gothpunk-seiya
Roselite Blade

o.O

Uh... riiight... which explains exactly why when the sailor scouts travel to the future during the R season, they see Prince Endymion who is still alive. confused Oh well. Fanfics are fanfics. xd  

Rabbit-eyes

Rabbit-eyes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:29 pm
Luamervara
Rabbit-eyes

With you there Sister. One thing I absolutely disdain about the Seiya/Usagi-ship is the fact that some fans are convinced without a shadow of a doubt that Crystal Tokyo would still be there without Mamoru in the picture.

Or find some way to make him the bad guy and completely OOC nut bag that he really isn't like.

I know, Mamoru is one of the most genuinely kind-hearted people you could meet (if he were real).

What really bothers me is when people take pictures of Usagi, Mamoru, and even Chibiusa, and do something like this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've also seen this picture edited so that it's Usagi and Seiya getting married, and instead of Chibiusa, there's Seiya's apparent child.
It just strikes me as being really wrong and messed up. As if the fans think the other senshi will be like:
"Well Usagi-chan, even though you just killed your daughter Chibiusa just because you like Seiya instead, we're all really really happy and aren't going to find this disturbing or wrong at all! Nope! No problem whatsoever! ^_____^ "

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:29 pm
Disturbing thought... Ever see a fanfic with a Seiya/Mamoru pairing? I have.

*gags and shudders*  

Lacroia

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:11 am
Rabbit-eyes
Luamervara
Rabbit-eyes

I know, Mamoru is one of the most genuinely kind-hearted people you could meet (if he were real).

What really bothers me is when people take pictures of Usagi, Mamoru, and even Chibiusa, and do something like this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've also seen this picture edited so that it's Usagi and Seiya getting married, and instead of Chibiusa, there's Seiya's apparent child.
It just strikes me as being really wrong and messed up. As if the fans think the other senshi will be like:
"Well Usagi-chan, even though you just killed your daughter Chibiusa just because you like Seiya instead, we're all really really happy and aren't going to find this disturbing or wrong at all! Nope! No problem whatsoever! ^_____^ "

(King Endymion not prince. D: he becomes King since..Yeah, without him Usagi-girl She's just an alien from the moon without her green card.)

*shudders* now -that- is distrubing. Taking wonderful lovely picuters and turning it into that. Don't they realize that - Without Mamoru no Crystal Tokyo, No Chibiusa and Princess Kakyuu is down one soldier that she would desperately need in her -own- Star Kingdom?

>> Now, on the Subject of Mamoru/Seiya- I'd go with it on the grounds of it's not usually done. Usagi's not in the picture of that, and I love Yaoi/Straight/Yuri-ness. With Seiya, Mamoru could get the best of both worlds. XD;  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:11 am
Rabbit-eyes

The picture thing was one of the few anti-Mamoru moments I actually liked. Even if Seiya wasn't trying to get Usagi to like him, that scene is really touching. It's showing that he really cares for her and doesn't like to see her hurt.

I like both Mamoru and Seiya because both of them remind me of my fiancee, although I think he's a tad more like Seiya now (he was more like Mamoru when I met him).  

Darkness Cake

Syndrama

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:18 pm
You gotta admit one thing: Mamo-baka turns into Seiya very well... Just add a ponytail.

I saw the picture flip as a double sided knife. S/He was jealous of that happy moment, but the fact that she had that image, but no Mamoru, was hurting her.

Usagi loves everyone, but she's IN LOVE with Mamoru/Endymion. Even Haruka loves her a little, but Haruka understands loyalty mero than anythng else in the spectrum of emotions, and supports Usagi with Mamoru, to protect the future. It's why she wants to kill Seiya for destracting Usagi's heart, even temporarily. Besides, she found Michiru first and is strongly loyal to her own pairing. You gotta wonder though, if for some reason, the Stars had come down two years earlier....

Kind of inspires me to write a 'What If' fic... I'd have to come up with a reason for the Stars to come to that system, though... It'd be worth it for when Usagi realizes Mamoru is Endymion, but still has a developed love for Seiya-sempai. The conflict of 'fallen in love meets destined love', it's a good triangle if written properly. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:57 pm
it loosk better with Darien!  

Minnie001

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

Demonic_Valkyrie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:35 am
@Minnie001: I agree with you, it does look better with Darien. I've never been a fan of the Seiya/Serena pairing. I don't think they look all that great together, and as been stated in this thread before, without Darien, there's no Crystal Tokyo or Rini. And, Darien and Serena have been together since the Silver Millenium on the Moon Kingdom. To think that Seiya can just walk right into that and try to break them apart espacially when Darien's away for college just makes me mad!!!! evil

Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff