Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
Animals in the Strangest Places Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mina Beltara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:56 pm
I was just wondering if others have found animals or objects formed inside another object?

What got me thinking about it is that this weekend (Nov 18th-19th) is a year since I was TRF (Texas Rennisance Festival) closing weekend. As a tradition with some of the females on our pirate crew, we went to the crystal shop to dig in their pit for some interesting crystals and rocks. Inside a quartz point that's about an inch tall and a quarter of an inch wide, where all the internal fractures are, there's a shape of the stag standing on a hill. (The hill being made of the murky crystal base.)

It was something that I found interesting and thought I'd share, and to bring up if others had found fun things as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:55 am
eek Was it natural?

I found the shape of an eye in a sunstone before. That's not that surprising. I like the way the flaws in clear crystal sometimes make shapes you can recognise... And not only through scrying.  

Pelta

Mina Beltara

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:51 am
missmagpie
eek Was it natural?

*Nods.* I thought I loved the fractures in my crystal ball until I saw the stag in the crystal point. I almost looks like Bambi's dad standing on a hill. *Laughs.*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:21 pm
I had an amethist point that had a castle inside.  

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aquajade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:45 pm
I once got a Topaz pendant that had a cresting wave in it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:51 am
Call it an over active imagination on my part, but I've always seemd to havea talent for spotting figured in crystals, tiles, wood grain, anything of the sort. I have a tapered piece of flourite that has a dragon in it. A couple of them, actually, because my aunt sees one and I see a completely different one. She had laughed when she sw the first dragon in it and told me that the stone had been meant for me.  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Jezehbelle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:38 pm
A while back, I went to Gatlinburg with two friends of mine and one of the friends and I got into a conversation about how fallen tree's look like sleeping dragons.

Specifically this one:
User Image

I'm INCREDIBLY sad that I didn't get a better picture (there were people around and there I was laying face down in the dirt with a camera, trying to get a good shot...), one in focus and without the flash going crazy...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:50 pm
HEHEH i see the dragon! I love how the moss grew on that tree.  

Aurora234

Aurora234

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:56 pm
The Stag often symbolizes strength, purity, truth and constancy. xd What a good find! I've found a piece of drift wood that looks like a lion with its mouth open! I found a stone that looks like the inside of a tree xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:32 am
Jezehbelle
A while back, I went to Gatlinburg with two friends of mine and one of the friends and I got into a conversation about how fallen tree's look like sleeping dragons.

Specifically this one:
User Image

I'm INCREDIBLY sad that I didn't get a better picture (there were people around and there I was laying face down in the dirt with a camera, trying to get a good shot...), one in focus and without the flash going crazy...

You can still see the dragon in it, though, and that's amazing! I wish I could find things like that around here. crying  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Kuroyue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:38 pm
Lucky...the only thing that I've ever found was a rock that looked like cheesecake with a slice cut out of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:37 pm
I was glad to see my deer again yesterday. It's not so much that they're in an unusual spot, just that it's unusual for me to see them. I started to this summer, once I started to work with Brid, and it's an increadibly long story as to how all of that came about; personal signifigance from a few years ago, and a message that I need to be gentle with myself.

It was nice to see them yesterday because I had a rough weekend; I took a horrid panic attack that landed me in the emergency ward for the weekend on Saturday night with an irregular heart beat; I was released from the hospital on Monday morning, and sent home with my parents away from school for the better part of the week. Seeing them reminded me that I've really been too hard on myself this year, and worrying needlessly over trying to get into grad school. Too bad I didn't get that reminder before I broke down, but at least we've found the problem and have started to try and fix it.

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:15 pm
I dont remember where i found it....but ive had it for a long time and find some kind of meaning to it, its a hand crafted glass pentagram and in the middle of it it has the glass ripples in the shape of a very realistic eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:44 pm
I found a small polished stone (no idea what kind if it was anything spcific) that looked exactly like an outstretched birds wing. It lacked the feather detail, but the edges on the back of the wing were choppy and not nearly so smooth as the rest of the rock. It was tiny and I lost it though crying  

ratgirl34

Shirtless Member

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas