Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:55 am
Welcome to the Tales End

Most famous of the safe houses in the city of Lucia is Tales End, an inn that caters to all types and asks no questions. It is a safe heaven for all, regardless of what they may be running from and quite possibly the only place in all of Lucia where one may see true feral or shifters in feral form.

Rules:
1. Please add a profile on your first active post so everyone can know who you are and indicate whether you are a feral, anthro or shifter as well as your position in the conflict.
2. No flaming, if I even see it get started I’ll start to delete the posts
3. No Yiffing, please take it to PMs
4. No god playing, thank you, it will not be tolerated. Your character is not invulnerable nor has the ability to avoid every attack
5. Keep it somewhat realistic, I know this is fantasy but to try not to break the lays of physics and common sense
6. What the GM says goes and if you are unsure who that it is, that would be me and possible others if this grows to the point I can watch it by myself.
7. Respect the other players, I shouldn’t even have to say that but I know I do
8. Any questions, comments or suggestions please PM me and do not post them here.
9. Have fun!

Inner City, Lucia
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7600

Positions at bar:
1. Bartender: Kero Feurer
2. Hostess: Artemis Vulpes
3. Cook: Teleria
4. Waitress: Manda
5. Waiter: Shank

Let me know if you are interested.

Players
-Artemis Vulpes
Name: Artemis Vulpes
Race: Anthro
Species: Silver fox
Job: Part time waitress at the Tales End inn and owner of local mechanics shop
Position: Shifter sympathizer and member of underground resistance.

-Kuro Feuer
Profile: Kuro Feuer
Race: Shifter, default Anthro form
Species: second degree Netsune (part cat, part fox, slightly dominant fox save for certain feline traits)
Job: ha, really, not much of a chance to have a job when you hve a rabid mob behind you ^^; but if I had to say... typically thief, main lifestyle, just dooes it for survival tho
Position: as low as possible, as stealth as possible, far from any hunter's nose, that's for sure

-Ultimate Shank
Name: Alexander Quinn
Race: Shifter
Species: Wolf
Position: Resisting
Job: Scout/Spy

-Manda Tifa
Name: Manda Tifa
Species: White fluffy cat
Job: Unemployed, looking for work
Position: On the run...
Appearance: Feral Form: Small white fluffy cat with poofy tail Antro: Short with white fur and long blue hair and blue eyes. Otherwise all white in both forms.

-Jazzfox
Name: Jasmine Sumisu
Species: Red Fox
Employment: General helper at the Tales End; stock counting, dishwasher; various other menial chores.
History/STATUS: Jasmine being a red fox is something you'd miss; and you'd be fairly justified to think she were a silver fox herself; when she's albino.
A pure blooded anthro; she has no side in the war; and hopes to see a resolution in her life time; although she knows how little she can do to stop the fighting.
Strong at heart, but with a weak body, often injured, it was pity alone that got her a home in the Tavern when she was found heaped at the doorway...

-Lloxie
Name: Kleah
Race: feral
Species: half husky, half kit fox
Appearance: Grey fur overall, with a few streaks of white on the sides, muzzle, and ears. He is a bit bigger than most foxes, yet slightly smaller than an average husky.
Personality and miscellaneous info: He is typically in the Tales End, hanging around the shifters and other ferals, perticularly those who are hunted and/or injured. While his foxish side tends to make him mischevious at times, often leading him to raid the kitchen when nobody is looking, his husky side gives him a friendly attitude and he will usually be there to comfort those who are suffering or merely lonely. He is relatively smart and has a fast wit, so he is fairly good at outsmarting hunters, but he still tries to avoid leaving safe haven. He is skittish around anthros, and takes his time warming up to any from outside the inn.

-Dragonz_luvr
Name: Dragon Heart, called Aqua
Species: Western Dragon
Race: shifter, default feral
Alliance: to the ferals who raised her
Apperance: Feral form, an aqua blue dragon about the size of a large dog. Two horns swoop back from behind her dark blue eyes and her scales are like a snake's, but shiny. Cream scales run down the underside of her body from her jaw to the tip of her tail. A crystal tear drop hangs on a silver chain around her neck.
General info: likes to hang out at Tales End for the company of other shifters, to experience the other side of herself. Has water powers, including becoming it and manupulating it. Can control the weather to some extent (such as make it rain).

-foxpaws
Name: Kent
Race: Pure Anthro
Species: Red Fox
Job: Works as a photogropher
Appearance: Brownish red fur, a black spudge of fur on his muzzle, small, and has long black hair.

-Dracos Blackwing
Name: Dracos Blackwing
Species: Dragon
Job: Traveler
Appearance: Tall(8'0, 12.5 in feral form), black scales, strongly muscled, glowing blue eyes, curving, glossy black horns. Wears a simple dark brown or black tunic and loose fitting pants. Has a pendant of two dragons coiling around a silver bladed sword around his neck; the symbol of the Dragon Spirits.

-Vashyk
Name: Cade Sootfeather
Species: Crow
Job: Computer Technician at an Office building downtown
Position: None, He does his day to day buisness, not involving himself in the war or taking sides.
Description: 6'2" with bright red eyes. His feathers are soft and pure black along with the rest of his body. He has a sly goofy look to his face and large wings. He has sharp talons along with a thin sharp beak. He wears black jeans with a red belt along with a black T-Shirt with red hems. He also has a black and blue colored laptop strung around his neck and shoulders that he always carries around.
Personality: He's calm and is never serious, he's just one big witty goof. He likes playing games and is always spending time with his laptop, either listening to music, playing games, or hacking something. Sometimes if he's really bored he'll play mind games or annoy others, but nothing serious, just for a little fun.

-Af Mas
Name: Alfonse Maslow
Species: Black Wolf
Job: Wanderer, but currently fleeing from Hunters for aiding shifters
Appearance: 5'10" with blonde hair and yellow eyes. Black T-shirt with the word "Lunar" emblazoned across the front in Gold, baggy black cargo jeans, no shoes, and carries a Bo as a weapon, and his quite adept at using it. Sorry if I'm making him sound rather modern looking, but that's what I'm picturing right now.

-Vulpus
Name: Elana Cross
Species: red fox
Job: Druid/ ranger, she lives in an area of the woods that is safer for ferals and tries her hardest to keep any who live in her 'neck of the woods safe', she has a pet lion that accompanies her anywhere
Appearance: 4'11, copper red fur with black tipped ears hands and feet, white belly and tail tip, she wears camouflage clothing and hat, and carries a crossbow, bolts and dagger on herself at all times, she has a scar over her right eye from when she was fighting off a hunter who decided to use a knife instead of a gun.
She is a quiet person, lawful good but good to her is treating all living creatures fairly.

-MellyBean
Name: Teleria
Species: Mouse
Job: Cook at Tales End/ Librarian at the big library in the city
Position: Spifter sympathizer  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:21 am
Profile:
Name: Artemis Vulpes
Species: Silver fox
Job: Part time waitress at the Tales End inn and owner of local mechanics shop
Position: Shifter sympathizer and member of underground resistance.

IC:

Artemis walked down the stairs to the bar below the room in the Tales End, her hand on the rail as she goes, looking around the place and taken not that it was still early and the place would fill later. The bartender had not even showed up yet. With a soft sigh she picks up a towl and starts to wipe down the tables and counter tops, taking down all the chairs. "I really hate being in this place when it is empty."  

Selene Aries

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:36 am
Profile: Kuro Feuer
Race: Shifter, default Anthro form
Species: second degree Netsune (part cat, part fox, slightly dominant fox save for certain feline traits)
Job: ha, really, not much of a chance to have a job when you hve a rabid mob behind you ^^; but if I had to say... typically thief, main lifestyle, just dooes it for survival tho
Position: as low as possible, as stealth as possible, far from any hunter's nose, that's for sure

okkay.... let's get bussy...

==================================

the little catfox sneaked by, panting, looked around scared, gone.... gone at last, "damn dogs!!" he sighed, shuddering just to think of those sharp teeth, he took a moment to catch his breath, then started walking down the alley, lowering his head as the alleycats glared at him, life for a shapeshifter isn't easy, but for a hybrid... well....

at this point, he just wished one thing... for that place he had heard to be true, it could be a trap for all he care, but, he was starting to get tired of it all... to run, to hide, the little catfox finnaly arrived at the door described, looking up, he saw the 'Tales End Inn' sign, he scratched at the door, there was no response but the door gave in, opening slightly, shily, the Netsune sneaked in, yowling curiously, the place seemed rather empty....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:43 am
Quote:

Intro:
Fear. It hightened the senses and lowered the guard. Alexander felt the fear. The adrenalin coursing through is body. So he ran. He ran for the only place he knew was safe; the Tales End. CRACK! The gunshot echoed in the air and the bullet struck the ground with a small 'piff' knocking up dirt and dust. He tried to run faster but he was already tired. He had been running for hours, all the way from the other side of Lucia. Even on four legs he couldn't move any better. CRACK! Again the gun. With a low 'thunk' the bullet buried itself in his left hind leg. He stumbled and slowed, but got back up and kept running. As he rounded the next hill, the lights from the Tales End came into veiw, releif washing over him. He kept running as fast as he could, which at this point wasn't very fast, until he reached the door. He pushed on the door and it gave way, opening and spilling light onto the grass outside. He fell through the door, and before it even closed, passed out.  

Failed Narcotic

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:49 am
ULTIMATE SHANK
Quote:

Intro:
Fear. It hightened the senses and lowered the guard. Alexander felt the fear. The adrenalin coursing through is body. So he ran. He ran for the only place he knew was safe; the Tales End. CRACK! The gunshot echoed in the air and the bullet struck the ground with a small 'piff' knocking up dirt and dust. He tried to run faster but he was already tired. He had been running for hours, all the way from the other side of Lucia. Even on four legs he couldn't move any better. CRACK! Again the gun. With a low 'thunk' the bullet buried itself in his left hind leg. He stumbled and slowed, but got back up and kept running. As he rounded the next hill, the lights from the Tales End came into veiw, releif washing over him. He kept running as fast as he could, which at this point wasn't very fast, until he reached the door. He pushed on the door and it gave way, opening and spilling light onto the grass outside. He fell through the door, and before it even closed, passed out.

the little Netsune Yelped, dodging out of the way of the rushing canine "DOG!" he yowled out loudly, scared, darting into the inn, making a long leap into the bar, hiding behind it, trembling, panting hard, if the dogs got him here cornered it'd be the end  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:57 am
Artemis's ears twitched when she heard the door start to open, turning with a smile to great the visitor. "Hello and welcome to... oh my gods!" She yells, started as the wolf came rushing in behind Kuro. Watching as the netsune jumps behind the counter then turns her focus to the wolf, gulping as she walked slowly towards it, tail lowered. As she goes closer she could see that the wolf was unconscious and bleeding, kneeling down next to him. "Must have been spotted by hunters..." She quickly turned to the bar. "You, hey you! This is not a dog, it's a shifter and he is wounded. There is a med kit behind the counter, grab it and bring it here."  

Selene Aries

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:02 am
Artemis Vulpes
Artemis's ears twitched when she heard the door start to open, turning with a smile to great the visitor. "Hello and welcome to... oh my gods!" She yells, started as the wolf came rushing in behind Kuro. Watching as the netsune jumps behind the counter then turns her focus to the wolf, gulping as she walked slowly towards it, tail lowered. As she goes closer she could see that the wolf was unconscious and bleeding, kneeling down next to him. "Must have been spotted by hunters..." She quickly turned to the bar. "You, hey you! This is not a dog, it's a shifter and he is wounded. There is a med kit behind the counter, grab it and bring it here."

"wha.. oh.... oh... OH! one like me!" it did not took more than ten seconds for the little catfox to take on a humanoid shape, his features mainly youthful and slim, he quickly picked on the first aid kit and ran to the fox lady, he kneeled down next to the wolf, looking up at her, just waiting for instructions, then he gulped, suddently at a loss of words, blushing, if that is even possible trough his red fur".I.... uh... here .... kit...." and he offered it to her  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:05 am
Kuro Feuer

"wha.. oh.... oh... OH! one like me!" it did not took more than ten seconds for the little catfox to take on a humanoid shape, his features mainly youthful and slim, he quickly picked on the first aid kit and ran to the fox lady, he kneeled down next to the wolf, looking up at her, just waiting for instructions, then he gulped, suddently at a loss of words, blushing, if that is even possible trough his red fur".I.... uh... here .... kit...." and he offered it to her

"Thanks" She only gave the cat-fox a quick glance as she took the kit and opened it up, quicly taking what she needed. And closely examined the wound. "You, what is your name?" She asked, staring right at the cat-fox.  

Selene Aries

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:11 am
Artemis Vulpes
Kuro Feuer

"Thanks" She only gave the cat-fox a quick glance as she took the kit and opened it up, quicly taking what she needed. And closely examined the wound. "You, what is your name?" She asked, staring right at the cat-fox.

"I... buh... catfox... NO! errr, I mean, Kuro, Kuro Feuer" he shook, -damn, you're looking preety stupid right now, at least try faking it!" he looked at her, nervous, then down at the wolf "what do I do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:17 am
Kuro Feuer

"I... buh... catfox... NO! errr, I mean, Kuro, Kuro Feuer" he shook, -damn, you're looking preety stupid right now, at least try faking it!" he looked at her, nervous, then down at the wolf "what do I do?"

Artemis looks back at the wolf and cuts away some of the fur around the wound on its leg. "Just hold him down, as much as you can Kuro." Using her hand to hold the wound open, she uses some tweezers and digs them into the wolf's leg, searching for the bullet.  

Selene Aries

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:21 am
Artemis Vulpes
Kuro Feuer

Artemis looks back at the wolf and cuts away some of the fur around the wound on its leg. "Just hold him down, as much as you can Kuro." Using her hand to hold the wound open, she uses some tweezers and digs them into the wolf's leg, searching for the bullet.

he nodded, smiling, gently holding him down, yet he made the mistake to look as she tended his leg, the Netsune turned away, cringing, hissing, turning a bit pale "eee.... just...... be .. careful with that!" he shuddered, pinning down the wolf, hoping it wont wake up right now....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:23 am
The soft dark that Alexander had been drifting through dissappeared quickly. Pain took it's place. He winced and bit back a scream. He was shortly aware that whoever was doing whatever to him, there was nothing he could do about it.  

Failed Narcotic

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:27 am
Artemis works in a hurry. "There, got it." She pulls out the bullet and lets it drop to the ground, quickly patching up the wolf's leg and putting a wrap aound then looks at Kuro, blushing as she just now notices he has no cloths. "Umm... I need help getting him up stairs to rest, once there you uhh... you can find some cloths to wear in one of the closets."

OOC:

I am off to work.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:34 am
Artemis Vulpes
Artemis works in a hurry. "There, got it." She pulls out the bullet and lets it drop to the ground, quickly patching up the wolf's leg and putting a wrap aound then looks at Kuro, blushing as she just now notices he has no cloths. "Umm... I need help getting him up stairs to rest, once there you uhh... you can find some cloths to wear in one of the closets."

OOC:

I am off to work.

OOC: *kiss* see you in a while love ._.

BIC:

the netsune nodded, he carefully picked up the wolf and with an effort he got up, conveniently wrapping his tail around his waist, he then looked at the stairs -wolf... heavy..... at least it's not in full form right now- Kuro took a deep breath, then walked off to the room, scritching the back of the head of the wolf, hoping to calm it down, the least he wanted was an angry canine snapping at him, after making his way up, he found an open door, he walked in, carefully setting the wolf in the bed, he sighed with relief, then began fiddling around to find some clothes to wear, eventually finding a nice set of black loose shirt and pants....  

Kuro Netsune

Failed Narcotic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:38 am
Pain shot up through his leg for a moment and he stopped moving. He assumed he was on some sort of cot, perhaps a bed, by the giveway the the surface he was on had. He opened his eyes and debated whether or not to try and stand. He decided he would sleep and try to shake off the pain in his dreams.

OOC: I have to go too. gonk I'll see you guys later, probably in about 3 1/2 hours. Maybe more. stressed stressed stressed  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff