Reply Naruto Guild
Are you Naruto Lost? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unknownshenronz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:06 pm
Need answers to questions just ask me and if i dont know the answers i will look it up

P.S. Please only ask me about the Naruto Manga not Anime

P.P.S. If you want to privately send me a message without feeling dumb about asking some questions  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:03 pm
Orochimaru was in Akatsuki, correct? What chapter does it hint that he was previously conspiring with Itachi?

Also, have any idea what the Sand nin's alliance with Konoha is like? We haven't seen Gaara, Temari, or Kankurou for a while.

Lastly! Was Asuma related to the other bountyhead from the Konoha monestary?  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:08 pm
ANSWER HER NOW!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:09 pm
Sorry sweatdrop i was gone a while. LOTS of homework sweatdrop Well yes he wa spart of the Aktsuki, he says so when he says that everyone is chasing him. As you figured out Orichimaru was part of the Aktsuki but he left so they are after him. As for conspiring with Itachi it is not really meantioned in one chapter. You put parts together from chapters where you find out more of Itachi and the Akatsuki. The reason we haven't seen Gaara, Temari and Kankuro is because there busy defending their village. As you may or may not know Gaara is the sand village's Kazekage so it is his duty to protect the village. As for alliance there are no hints to war and since Gaara shares a special bond to Naruto as friends he wouldn't go attack his friend's village. Lastly Asuma wasn't related to the other bountyhead well not exactly. The were one of the sixteen i believe (not sure of the number) of people choosen to protect an important treasure. The symbol of being such a gurdian is the band he wears on his arm. I hope that answered your question and sorry for the delay.  

unknownshenronz

unknownshenronz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:14 pm
Another questions or explanations  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:51 pm
Do any of the Genin/Rookie 9 (Teams 7-10) find out about the nine-tails and that's it's inside of Naruto?  

Esscenceofdreamz

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:25 pm
unknownshenronz
Sorry sweatdrop i was gone a while. LOTS of homework sweatdrop Well yes he wa spart of the Aktsuki, he says so when he says that everyone is chasing him. As you figured out Orichimaru was part of the Aktsuki but he left so they are after him. As for conspiring with Itachi it is not really meantioned in one chapter. You put parts together from chapters where you find out more of Itachi and the Akatsuki. The reason we haven't seen Gaara, Temari and Kankuro is because there busy defending their village. As you may or may not know Gaara is the sand village's Kazekage so it is his duty to protect the village. As for alliance there are no hints to war and since Gaara shares a special bond to Naruto as friends he wouldn't go attack his friend's village. Lastly Asuma wasn't related to the other bountyhead well not exactly. The were one of the sixteen i believe (not sure of the number) of people choosen to protect an important treasure. The symbol of being such a gurdian is the band he wears on his arm. I hope that answered your question and sorry for the delay.
Treasure? Have any idea what that is?

@ Esscenceofdreamz: Not officially. Shikamaru sort of knows (because of his father and Asuma). Neji strongly suspects. Sasuke knows. Sakura is kind of dumb in this respect... I don't think she gets it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:46 pm
Shikalee
unknownshenronz

@ Esscenceofdreamz: Not officially. Shikamaru sort of knows (because of his father and Asuma). Neji strongly suspects. Sasuke knows. Sakura is kind of dumb in this respect... I don't think she gets it.

you're kidding right? I could have SWORN that they had a good 4 pages in a chapter in the early rescue Gaara arc where they had Sakura say that she understands why Naruto is so hellbent on helping Gaara and that she feels Naruto is putting himself in danger of being captured by akatsuki. then Naruto tells her pretty much (I'm pretty-ing it up cause lets be honest... he's about as eloquent as redneck with a lisp and a 3 syllable vocabulary) that no, she doesnt understand. for everything Naruto had to put up with, Gaara recieved it twice over. and when Naruto finally got friends, Gaara continued on without friends.
right? sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Fangorn23

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:35 pm
Fangorn23
Shikalee
unknownshenronz

you're kidding right? I could have SWORN that they had a good 4 pages in a chapter in the early rescue Gaara arc where they had Sakura say that she understands why Naruto is so hellbent on helping Gaara and that she feels Naruto is putting himself in danger of being captured by akatsuki. then Naruto tells her pretty much (I'm pretty-ing it up cause lets be honest... he's about as eloquent as redneck with a lisp and a 3 syllable vocabulary) that no, she doesnt understand. for everything Naruto had to put up with, Gaara recieved it twice over. and when Naruto finally got friends, Gaara continued on without friends.
She said that they could relate. She didn't know why.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:29 am
Shikalee
Fangorn23
Shikalee
unknownshenronz

She said that they could relate. She didn't know why.
I think she probably gets it after getting beat up by a giant chakra fox exploding out of Naruto. And the fact that Yamato told her he could control the Kyuubi chakra since he was sort of related to Shodaime.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:56 am
Captain Verd
I think she probably gets it after getting beat up by a giant chakra fox exploding out of Naruto. And the fact that Yamato told her he could control the Kyuubi chakra since he was sort of related to Shodaime.
I don't think she I guess that is it the KYUUBI, the very demon which I suspect probably killed one or both of her parents... >_>;

I don't think anyone would guess that Naruto has the STRONGEST demon inside of him.

Have any idea where he said that? I seriously let that fly into one ear and out the other. sweatdrop I can't believe I don't remember something like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:29 pm
He has to have the strongest demon or he would not be the Akatsuki's frist priority  

unknownshenronz

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:48 pm
unknownshenronz
He has to have the strongest demon or he would not be the Akatsuki's frist priority
Sakura doesn't know that Naruto is their first priority, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:20 pm
Shikalee
unknownshenronz
Sakura doesn't know that Naruto is their first priority, though.

Tsunade and the Konoha Council does.  

Pekora

attila the fun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:47 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
I don't think she I guess that is it the KYUUBI, the very demon which I suspect probably killed one or both of her parents... >_>;

Aren't her parents not dead? I could've sworn there was a scene with her in her house and her mom calling her for dinner or something.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff