Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Xena Guild

Back to Guilds

In a time of ancient gods, warlords, and kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero. She was Xena, a mighty princess... 

Tags: Xena, warrior, princess, Gabrielle, Lawless 

Reply The Xena Guild
The Xena Questions That Were Never Answered Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Lady_Jade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:28 pm
You know those questions you ask yourself about the series that were never answered?

Well, post them here. smile

Maybe all us Xena fans can come up with answers to those questions. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:34 pm
Here's my first question:

In the episode where Valasca (the amazon who became a god) was trying to kill Gabby, Xena said that Callisto was the only immortal they could get on short notice (Callisto was sealed in a temple at the time).

Why didn't Xena just call on Ares? We all know that he basically followed her like a stalker. All she had to do was call him. The gods didn't look too kindly on mortals, and they certainly didn't like mortals becoming gods. Heck, for that matter, why did they keep putting ambrosia on earth?  

Dark_Lady_Jade

Dark_Lady_Jade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:44 pm
Also, in that same episode, how is it that Ephany was the only amazon to survive, even though Valasca wanted to kill her almost as much as Gabby, and even though Valasca claimed to kill all the amazons?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:18 am
Those are 2 REALLY good questions *ponders*

Why do Gabby and Xena ALWAYS have a bath togather? srsly? subtext be damned! lmao

no ok semi-serious non specific Questions...

How come Xena ALWAYS manages to find the exact same outfit EVERY time she loses it? is it from an order catalougue? if so why aren't they're a bunch of girls running around in it?

how teh heck do 4 girls look EXACTLY alike and yet have no reletion to each other at all? 2 I could except but srsly

*spolier warning!*
don't read the rest of this post if you don't know the end of Xena

in FIN Xena has to die to save the souls of the village she tourched correct? as a sacrifice...well surely as the person who killed the soul eater she's redeemed?

why doen't that ghost killer guy kill the soul eater himself? I mean he knows how to do it, and he'd dies anyway wtf?

wtf would xena go to Japan at the drop of a hat?? I mean srsly this girl she's known for 2 weeks calls her up and is lik "Hey baby I need some help yo!" and Xena is like "Zomg must go!"

this point was raised by the lady over at Whoosh...WTF? XENA WAS DRUNK AND GETTING BEAT UP BY THE LOACALS WHEN SHE TOURCHED THAT VILLAGE ACCIDENTALY!!! ZOMG TALK ABOUT YOUR BAD DEALS!!!!

ARG!  

Shocks_dumb_cohort

Dark_Lady_Jade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:49 am
Shocks_dumb_cohort
Those are 2 REALLY good questions *ponders*

Why do Gabby and Xena ALWAYS have a bath togather? srsly? subtext be damned! lmao

no ok semi-serious non specific Questions...

How come Xena ALWAYS manages to find the exact same outfit EVERY time she loses it? is it from an order catalougue? if so why aren't they're a bunch of girls running around in it?

how teh heck do 4 girls look EXACTLY alike and yet have no reletion to each other at all? 2 I could except but srsly

*spolier warning!*
don't read the rest of this post if you don't know the end of Xena

in FIN Xena has to die to save the souls of the village she tourched correct? as a sacrifice...well surely as the person who killed the soul eater she's redeemed?

why doen't that ghost killer guy kill the soul eater himself? I mean he knows how to do it, and he'd dies anyway wtf?

wtf would xena go to Japan at the drop of a hat?? I mean srsly this girl she's known for 2 weeks calls her up and is lik "Hey baby I need some help yo!" and Xena is like "Zomg must go!"

this point was raised by the lady over at Whoosh...WTF? XENA WAS DRUNK AND GETTING BEAT UP BY THE LOACALS WHEN SHE TOURCHED THAT VILLAGE ACCIDENTALY!!! ZOMG TALK ABOUT YOUR BAD DEALS!!!!

ARG!

About her outfit, my guess is that she knows where all the tanners are and can get her clothes made over again. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:46 pm
about the cloths, maybe she just had a lot of the same thing made, you know just in case.  

Tnseukkoi

Shocks_dumb_cohort

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:15 am
Ok so wear does she keep em!?! xp

My theory is that Ares gave her that outfit and REALLLLLLY like it on her. So when she loses it for what ever reason and she goes to a local store Ares is like ok *zap* and zaps her a new outfit on the rail Xena sees it and is like "Wowza look at that tis awesome it's just like my old one!" and buys it straight away. This explains he rbad outfit choice in India...Ares wasn't IN india so couldn't stop her xd
xp  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:13 am
Hmmmmm.........

*thinks about the questions*

Oh! I've got another one. You know how Hope released Callisto from the hardened lava? Well, why didn't she release Valasca as well? Valasca was just as strong as Callisto (and in my opinion, just as nuts xd ) and if she had released both of them, she probably would have been successful in the end.

I mean, she controlled Callisto pretty well, and I bet she could have easily controlled Valasca too.  

Dark_Lady_Jade

Princessah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:39 am
My main question, the one thing I never understood..was what in God's name did Xena see in Gabrielle before season 5? She was annoying, not that cute, talked so much it made my ears bleed, she was extremely "high and mighty", she felt she was so much better than anyone who was a warrior and she was responsible for Xena's son dieing. So yeah there is my big unanswered Q lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:57 am
princessah
My main question, the one thing I never understood..was what in God's name did Xena see in Gabrielle before season 5? She was annoying, not that cute, talked so much it made my ears bleed, she was extremely "high and mighty", she felt she was so much better than anyone who was a warrior and she was responsible for Xena's son dieing. So yeah there is my big unanswered Q lol

xd

Well, remember in the first episode, Gabby stood up for Xena when no one else would (granted, Xena, was in her home town and everyone hated her, but that's beside the point xd ). Gabby also wasn't like normal villagers, who scream and run at the drop of a hat. She actually stood up to trouble (in her own way). Plus, I think Xena just missed having someone to talk to that didn't hate her or try to kill her. But that's just my guess. xd  

Dark_Lady_Jade

Princessah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:28 pm
I'm too lazy to look for a puking icon lol
I am not fond of pre season 5 Gabrielle, you could even say I hate her lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:58 pm
princessah
I'm too lazy to look for a puking icon lol
I am not fond of pre season 5 Gabrielle, you could even say I hate her lol

I like some things about her, but not everything. Just like there are some things I like about later Gabby, but not everything. xd  

Dark_Lady_Jade

[Mr. Moo]
Captain

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:07 am
yay for gabby fans sweatdrop .
Thats a good question though, why did Xena really choose Gabby to come with her?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:57 pm
[Mr. Moo]
yay for gabby fans sweatdrop .
Thats a good question though, why did Xena really choose Gabby to come with her?

Well, Gabby did say she'd leave her town anyway. xd  

Dark_Lady_Jade

Princessah
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:55 pm
Xena didnt really have a choice lol
She told Gabrielle no and Gabrielle followed anyway.
I think that Xena saw a ton of goodness in Gabrielle and she wanted to be good like Gabrielle was, but once Solan's death happened she should have sent her on her way. JMO of course.  
The Xena Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff