Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Pink_Furby

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:03 am
hey, im going over to the good old usa in january, im going to florida, orlando in the disney theme park area to be exact.

well lucky for me stuff is cheaper in the usa (after converstions) and i was hoping to buy alot of gothic gear while im over there since in uk your lucky to find anything at all.

Does anyoen know any good malls,shops, areas in the florida,orlando, disney type area. i dont really want to travel more than hour and half to 2 hours away for it but any and all help will be greatly apriecated.

if i can find the exact location were in on the holiday in jan ill come and edit the post.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:00 pm
GilAskan will kill me for saying this, but Hot Topic isn't that bad.

Although it seems to have gone PRETTY emo... ninja

Lexiegirl

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:07 pm
Well...

Make your own, or go to a thrift store, or go to Hot Topic.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:30 pm
Depends what kind of goth you are, really.. For the more victorian goths, it seems to be hard to find places that will accomidate your needs.
For the bondage goth, hottopic is suggested.
For anyone who doesnt really care what they wear.. I would suggest a thrift store. much cheaper and easier on the wallet.  

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Phimms

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:14 pm
Well, you can go to Hottopic, which is in the malls, but they are making fun of the lolita fashion, and I just want to smack the across the face.

Personally I wouldn't go to hottopic, but thrift stores help and antigue shops do too.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:10 am
Lolly Dolly
Well, you can go to Hottopic, which is in the malls, but they are making fun of the lolita fashion, and I just want to smack the across the face.

Personally I wouldn't go to hottopic, but thrift stores help and antigue shops do too.

lol i dont wanna sound stuiped but what is a thrift shop?

hot topic has been a favourite so far lol, and i looked on there website and i carnt wait to be honest ^^

goth style, hmm well im a little of everything, to be honest, i love lolitta style skirts and stockings as well as loving older victorian skirts and tops, and cybe wear is to die for ^^

so any store would be helpful  

The_Pink_Furby

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Clash of Vision

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:57 am
Thrift stores are also known as second-hand shops. Basically they are items people give away to be sold, and are very cheap. They contain anything from clothes to CDs to TVs. I can't for the life of me think of what they are called in Britain, but just think of a shop that takes previously owned goods and sells them for cheap. Very, very inexpensive, and considering the exchange rate between our money and yours, it's even more so.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:05 am
Clash of Vision
Thrift stores are also known as second-hand shops. Basically they are items people give away to be sold, and are very cheap. They contain anything from clothes to CDs to TVs. I can't for the life of me think of what they are called in Britain, but just think of a shop that takes previously owned goods and sells them for cheap. Very, very inexpensive, and considering the exchange rate between our money and yours, it's even more so.

ahhhhh, lol there called charity shops over here xd over here there kinda like nerdy shops but hey ill have a look over there when i arrive  

The_Pink_Furby

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Clash of Vision

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:27 am
Glad I could be of some assistance in clarification! 4laugh  
~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash