Reply ~ Main Forum ~
i love little kids Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ketchakik

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:41 pm
they are just about the only ones who accept me as i am (besides other goths and punks) around me..
i had this 7 year old girl walk up to me to day (a classmate of my son's in case you were wondering) and go 'i like your chains"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:01 am
Aaww, How cute!
I remember back when kids used to be like that.
Lately, though, I`ve noticed that children tend to be only less and less respectful of older...kids.  

Athiel

Lady Detarra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:42 am
Ha I get alot of complements from kids. ^_^ They will soon go to the dark side...we have better cookies.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:15 am
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

It is simply as they say "ignorance is bliss" they have not yet felt the fact of a need to fit in with a social group they have not yet been pushed into a label and given a stereotype they're..innocence at its best its why I work at my library at story time (a bunch of kids ages from 6-8 that sit and you read them a story) they ADORE me they still think I'm a Vampire ^^ its so much fun to run around and play with them while they run thinking "OMG VAMPIRE AHH!! NUUU THAT TICKLES!!" its fun and when I have to go ALL 40 OF THEM grab my chains and pull trying to keep me from leaving its so much fun.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Dante Omura

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:20 am
well sometimes thier cool, like this one kid on my bus I already got him addicted to heavy metal, but my sister corupts the foster kids with rap, so tyhier irratating. I hate rappers  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:01 am
I work in the kids' section of a bookstore, and the kids have one of two reactions: either they're horrified (mainly because their parents will scoot them away like I'm some sort of plague), or they're just so delighted and will launch themselves into long conversations about my clothes. My favourite was the little girl who traced the stripes on my stockings and said, "You look like my dolly."  

N.Ghost

grotesquekreeple

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:53 pm
i like little kids too its the parents that shelter their kids that i dont like the kids that accept me are cool and the kids that get rushed away are funny, just seeing the looks on their faces is hilarious in a dismal sort of way  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:55 pm
One little girl came up to me and said, "You're pretty."
I just stared suprised by what she said.
My cousin laughed and told me at least we know what she's going to be when she grows up.
heart
I love the children.

Mz.Wiggles

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:13 pm
I tend to get a lot of stares from children.

A fair amount of "you're pretty's" too.

But overall, I greatly dislike children.

Stinky, loud, and annoying.

And parents don't help.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:35 pm
Children either adore me or fear me.

Little kids have told me I'm pretty numerous times (one girl actually asked me if I was a princess! xd ), yet other times children will be afraid of me (usually due to thier parents trying to keep them away from me like I'm some sort of creep). But, it seems that more children like me than not... whenever I'm out at a place with lots of families (like at the beach), I'll get a swarm of small children wanting to play with me. It's so cute!

However, it seems that a lot of older children (ie. 6th grade and up), merely poke insults at me... but what they say matters not, as they are mere children. 3nodding  

DreamerSpirit

ketchakik

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:12 pm
N.Ghost
kids have one of two reactions: either they're horrified (mainly because their parents will scoot them away like I'm some sort of plague), or they're just so delighted

this is exactially it...kids don't prejudge by nature....
the parents view us as freeks so the kids start to treat us as freak...

unlike some goths i know i don't really like being considered a freak..i just want to be who i am...i dream of a world where i can go on a job interview in white facepaint and chains wearing my collar and still get the job  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:21 am
Kids are okay.

eh
Depends on if they are bratty.
Occasionaly I'll get "I like your rings and your necklaces."
But that's about it.
I don't wear alot of chains and buckles and etc.

XAngelFromYourNightmareX

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:18 pm
Do I like kids or not...well it depends. A lot of times kids in public will get ushered away from me because their parents think I'm going to kill them or something, which is rather annoying. Also bratty spoiled little kids are just not fun to be around. However, my family knows several other families with little kids who don't judge me on my appearance, and in fact some of the kids consider me to be 'the coolest big kid ever.' One particular little six year old girl is always climbing into my lap, and one nine year old boy goes around telling people I'm his best friend and is always inviting me over to his house. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:56 pm
DreamerSpirit
Children either adore me or fear me.

Little kids have told me I'm pretty numerous times (one girl actually asked me if I was a princess! xd ), yet other times children will be afraid of me (usually due to thier parents trying to keep them away from me like I'm some sort of creep). But, it seems that more children like me than not... whenever I'm out at a place with lots of families (like at the beach), I'll get a swarm of small children wanting to play with me. It's so cute!

However, it seems that a lot of older children (ie. 6th grade and up), merely poke insults at me... but what they say matters not, as they are mere children. 3nodding

hey whats the matter with grade sixes???!!!theyre cool! (and im not saying that bcz....well im not one... ninja OK???!!!....there goes my stupid humor about my age compared to half the people in this guild.  

Stargazer Dante

Stargazer Dante

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:58 pm
there was actually this grade two girl who told me she liked my chains....it was cute.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff