complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:38 pm
I finished Twilight in one and a half days (finished at 2 in the morning). 8 hours later, after I got some sleep, I went out and bought New Moon. I finished that at 4am the next day.

You? biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:18 pm
I finished Twilight in 3 days and ended up doing really bad on my reading section of the end of the year tests ( that sucks but whatever) and New Moon didn't take to long but I was on the epiloge forever because i had no time to read it.

x_Silver Sharpie Addict_x

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:26 pm
I read Twilight in about a day during Spring Break I think. Then I read New Moon the day right before school started. I finished at 3 am, but I woke up early for school cool  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:28 pm
@ complex_ity_ :
That was nearly my schedual eek .. I borrowed twilight from kagura+kyo on a thursday( well actually I got it from I c y... who borrowed from kagura.. but whatever >.>) and finished it on 3:00am on saturday(working around as well as through school and sports @.@) and made my mom take me to get twilight the next day near noon.. and finished it around 4:00 am that night (( -looks at teh long discription she just wrote- O.O ... um sorry .. I just rambled incessently sweatdrop ... sorry >.> ... maybe I should stop now -__- ))

[D] r e a m [E] a t e r

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:28 pm
Oye...I don't think I remember the exact times, but I know I finished Twilight in less than three days. Then I read New Moon in less than one day...I remember staying up until two in the morning just to find out the flipping ending. What can I say? I was desperate to see Edward back in action ;_;  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:02 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
Oye...I don't think I remember the exact times, but I know I finished Twilight in less than three days. Then I read New Moon in less than one day...I remember staying up until two in the morning just to find out the flipping ending. What can I say? I was desperate to see Edward back in action ;_;

you stayed up that late too? biggrin  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:30 pm
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
XxfushigipinayxX

Who didn't? biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:46 am
complex_ity_
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
XxfushigipinayxX

Who didn't? biggrin

good point  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Ryuka Navali

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:40 pm
I borrowed Twilight from a friend. She told me I HAD to read it. It sat in my room for 2 months before I finally picked it up. I can't believe I was so stupid! As soon as I cracked the first chapter, I couldn't put the book down. About 8 or 9 hours later, at roughly 3:30 in the morning, I finished it. SO GOOD!!! <3 So I promptly scampered off to borders and bought New Moon. Finished that one just yesterday afternoon, bout 10 hours later. ( I kept re-reading the good bits and pieces sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:48 pm
you waited 2 months!?!?!?  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Ryuka Navali

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:02 pm
Ya sweatdrop Tiffie had been throwing tons of anime and random books at me for the past couple of months, and I had tons of home work and senior projects and college apps and work, so I really did give it much thought. I had no idea how great that book was!!! Its been years since I've been this addicted to a story! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:04 am
But still. 2 MONTHS!  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Ming Chen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:10 am
About 4-5 hours.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:15 am
bloodXalchemist
About 4-5 hours.

to read or to get New Moon from me?  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Ming Chen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:59 am
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
bloodXalchemist
About 4-5 hours.

to read or to get New Moon from me?

To read Twilight...after I was done, I had to wait 22 hours before the monday morning, when you gave me New Moon. sweatdrop  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff