complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:42 pm
I first requested Twilight from the library and read it. I bought New Moon from Chapters the next day. Four days later, I bought the Twilight paperback from Chapters. (And I kept the library copy out for the whole two weeks, re-reading parts every day! wink )

You? biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:14 pm
I got both of them from Borders I got Twilight a couple months after it came out and then I went a couple days after New Moon came out and they didn't have it so I got a copy a couple weeks later.
I wasn't happy at all about waiting that long it was evil. I was mad they didn't have it. It was like killing me to wait that long.

x_Silver Sharpie Addict_x

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:30 pm
I got Twilight for a book for my birthday. I was allowed to get one more book and I couldn't decide until I found Twilight. The cover was what got me. I got both at Barnes And Nobles. I had to wait like 6 months to get New Moon! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:23 pm
Hmm... I didn't get Twilight until New Moon had come out too. Did I miss out on not reading it all those months? Or was I lucky because I didn't have to wait for New Moon? eek  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:18 am
complex_ity_
Hmm... I didn't get Twilight until New Moon had come out too. Did I miss out on not reading it all those months? Or was I lucky because I didn't have to wait for New Moon? eek

well it was kind of agonizing to know that I would have to wait for so long. But the need for Twilight brought me to Fanfiction where now I write Twilight stories. It was hard though  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:26 am
Does anybody know where to read The Lion and the Lamb, Alphie from the Lexicon's fanfic? domokun

She's so lucky...she gets to help Stephenie edit Eclipse...  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:58 pm
complex_ity_

Same here. I got Twilight on October 17 of this year, then went ahead and bought New Moon on October 29. Since I didn't have to wait (like we are now for Eclipse), I'm gonna consider my cup half full because I didn't have to go through (what I'm sure was) an excruciating wait for New Moon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:53 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
complex_ity_

Same here. I got Twilight on October 17 of this year, then went ahead and bought New Moon on October 29. Since I didn't have to wait (like we are now for Eclipse), I'm gonna consider my cup half full because I didn't have to go through (what I'm sure was) an excruciating wait for New Moon.

Believe me, the torture was like...for lack of a better word...vampirazation. I don't know how I will get though a whole year. crying  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:55 pm
complex_ity_
Does anybody know where to read The Lion and the Lamb, Alphie from the Lexicon's fanfic? domokun

I do, I have a fanfiction account. Go to FanFiction.net. Go to the search button, type in Alphie when it say Penname. Click on the link to her profile, at the bottom it should have all her stories. You can find me at TwilightSnowStar. THat is my pen name.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:34 pm
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
complex_ity_

I do, I have a fanfiction account. Go to FanFiction.net. Go to the search button, type in Alphie when it say Penname. Click on the link to her profile, at the bottom it should have all her stories. You can find me at TwilightSnowStar. THat is my pen name.

Thanks!  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:42 am
Just find it first. The directions are a bit complicated sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:58 am
I'd seen it in the stores loads of times, but I never really read it until my friend let me borrow hers. I read it non-stop until I could get my own...

AND THEN I LENT IT TO MY MOM!!!

MelancholyAlice

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:24 am
Your mom sounds so cool smile I'm not sure my mom would read it, even though I've offered it to her a few times - she rarely ever finishes a book she starts. And she's not really a fantasy-person. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:16 pm
My librarian actually suggested that i read twilight because i was reading some of Anne Rice's vampire books at the time. I got New Moon for christmas but sadly i don't have Twilight. I might get it soon though because i just got a book order and Twilight is on sale in it. xd  

SongintheSilence

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:17 pm
SongintheSilence
My librarian actually suggested that i read twilight because i was reading some of Anne Rice's vampire books at the time. I got New Moon for christmas but sadly i don't have Twilight. I might get it soon though because i just got a book order and Twilight is on sale in it. xd

In hardcover? If so, that's awesome. I still need to get one...

Heh, while I was in the bookstore the other day, I was actually pondering over whether or not I should take the cover of the New Moon hardcover since mine is all scratched up...but I chicken out over shoplifting stuff. Unless it's unbelievably over-priced, because those ones I take extreme pleasure in taking. Besides, if they didn't want it taken they should put better security on it >>;;

Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff