Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Who else is getting HP merchandise for christmas?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fleur Evette

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:56 am
I want to get some HP candy, one of the collectible wands, the denim jacket with Hogwarts crest on it, and I'd like the time turner too.
I made my own wand so I think I'll just get either Dumbledore collectible wand or Hermione collectible wand.

xd

www.thecauldronshop.com
Awsome HP stuff sold there!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:21 am
I have Harry Potter's collectible wand, and Hermione's wand, the house cups...I mean real cups, not trophies, the mirror of erised, two harry Potter action figures, Harry catching the snitch in a cylinder plastic thing, Harry Potter postcard booklet, the 2004 planner calendar, another calendar where you can rip the pages out, Harry Potter books, a chocolate frog bracelet, two Harry Potter guides, one to the 5th book, and the other for 1,2,3,4, stickers, cards, sunglasses, images on the computer, and valentine cards. I'm sure that's pretty much all I have so far. Oh yeah, the family movies 1,2,3,4, and then I have my own, which are the sorcerer's stone and the prisoner of azkaban.  

Elvin_mist74

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:03 am
i don't know about me but my friend is getting the collectible wands.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:29 am
Elvin_mist74
I have Harry Potter's collectible wand, and Hermione's wand, the house cups...I mean real cups, not trophies, the mirror of erised, two harry Potter action figures, Harry catching the snitch in a cylinder plastic thing, Harry Potter postcard booklet, the 2004 planner calendar, another calendar where you can rip the pages out, Harry Potter books, a chocolate frog bracelet, two Harry Potter guides, one to the 5th book, and the other for 1,2,3,4, stickers, cards, sunglasses, images on the computer, and valentine cards. I'm sure that's pretty much all I have so far. Oh yeah, the family movies 1,2,3,4, and then I have my own, which are the sorcerer's stone and the prisoner of azkaban.

Wow!
You say you have the house cups? I've never seen them in any of the HP stores I've been to. You have all the movies? I don't think I could afford all that.  

Fleur Evette

covo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:05 pm
I want HP stuff but I don't know if I'm getting any for Christmas.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:15 pm
i want the voldemort messengre bag... i have a ton of dark mark stuff... and i want to make my collection huge!!  

LoveSnivellus

This.Is.Jezebel.In.Hell

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:15 pm
Have you seen the prices on some of their items?!
gonk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:50 am
covo
I want HP stuff but I don't know if I'm not getting anything for Christmas.

Hatelijk_en_bloeden

Fleur Evette

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:01 pm
This.Is.Jezebel.In.Hell
Have you seen the prices on some of their items?!
gonk

Yeah!
The prices are ridicolous.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:29 pm
i really wish i got a time turner and a wand i like hermione's!  

sparky102

tvkid2471

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:05 pm
i got the griffindor and ravenclaw pen's because i collect pen's from everywhere lol and also the super awesome griffindor scarf so i need two more pens and the sorting hat open holder to complete that and i really really want the sword and chess sets so maybe next christmas, but those r expensive...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:55 am
i wish i had some harry potter stuff but i don't except for the movies and the books  

XxlostXxinXxdarknessXx

The Other Weasley Girl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:33 pm
Last X mas I got Harry's wand, Hermiones time turner, The Golden Snitch, 2008 HP calender, Ron action figure!!! Gryffindor scarf, and the houses bookmarks! it was awesome!! but that was all I got for x mas, oh and the OotP movie ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:49 pm
thanks for the link to the store!  

evil_black_cat

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas