Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Nine Inch Nails Guild
Weird/Totally Awesome NIN-related experience?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Suki`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:57 am
Mine: I was listening to "Only" on my bus ride home as I watched the actual word fly by on the street at the same time Trent was saying it, four times. :3 This might be common though.. >.>;

Anyone else have something happen like this?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:26 pm
`Suki`
Mine: I was listening to "Only" on my bus ride home as I watched the actual word fly by on the street at the same time Trent was saying it, four times. :3 This might be common though.. >.>;

I've had totally awesome sex while listening to the Deviation remix of Closer.  

Original Sinnerr

sinnthetic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:29 pm
it's not really weird, but we have jackets where I work that look like the green canvas one Trent was wearing in the with teeth promo pictures (where he has the 'emo bang' XD) so I started calling them the 'trent reznor jackets'.

half the people I work with don't know who trent reznor is, but they now call them that XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:45 pm
Original Sinnerr
`Suki`

I've had totally awesome sex while listening to the Deviation remix of Closer.

I've always wanted to have sex to the only time. I dunno, closer seems more like a rape song to me.  

Easy Listening Nightmares
Crew

xSiLENtDeVotiOnSx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:20 pm
i had sex like you wouldent beleive at a nin concert when he csamng closer then happyness in slavery  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:59 am
at a concert? like...where?  

Songai

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:29 pm
kain_lost_soul
i had sex like you wouldent beleive at a nin concert when he csamng closer then happyness in slavery

Yeah, I'm so sure.  
The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff