Summoning Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:02 am
Having been in this guild a long time, and having always wanted to start a thread, but never having anything to say.... I want to say that my first thread, A Good Read, did a lot better than I would have hoped. ^^

However, I now have reason to create another thread.
I'm good at summoning Ghosts and Dragons to talk to/protect me/help me sleep/give me advice. Dragons are mainly who I summon to protect me. I summoned one from a small pendant that I usually wear around my neck when I leave the house. (It's a Dragon climbing through a Dream Catcher. It's there to protect me until I turn 29. After that I have to go it myself.)

What I want to know is what can other people summon? What kinds of spells do you use? And how often do you do it?
I would love to know the kinds of incantations that Faeries come to, or stuff like that! I want to know what else can be summoned through kind words and rhyming verses, or through ritual and preperation!

In return, I have for you a link to the site where I learned to summon dragons from.
Its not completely accurate, there's a lot of guess work, and incantation modification, but its relatively correct, and none of the spells have ever backfired on me.
Of course, being born in the year of the Dragon probably gives me an edge. I am a 'Dragon', so they come to me more easily.
Anyways, here's the link: Dragon Magic.
That site has a lot of other good information, if you can navigate it right. ^^;;

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:04 am
Good Links:
N/A

Winter Black
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:04 pm
Hmm, I could probably get some Faerie info for you if I attend the public Litha rit. It's Faerie based, and the past season, the open circle has been focusing their teaching on Faerie type magics. And personally, I don't really cast spells to attract things. Things tend to come to me by themselves xd xp A couple negative entities, but after I warded my room with all the energy I drained out of my crystals (it was a hell of a lot, they had been charging in the sun for months) only nice spirits came in. One was a weak/dying little serpentine/dragon spirit which I gave some energy to, and now guards my athame. He made a little dragon statuette his home. After, a big powerful wolf thing came into my room. I think I got it annoyed enough to leave my ignoring it while I was running late for school. Then, not to long ago, a spider spirit popped up, and has been sitting on my knee ever since.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:39 pm
I have not really tried summoning, nor do I feel that I am really ready to. sweatdrop Too much stress and craziness; I wouldn't want to bring out anything that I couldn't manage.  

Jameta
Captain

QueenCrystal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:39 pm
I've heard of people summoning demons, but not dragons o.o...

Thats friggin awesome!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:41 pm
Really? As far as I know, besides the elemental spirits, dragons are some of the most worked-with spirits  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:31 pm
QueenCrystal
I've heard of people summoning demons, but not dragons o.o...

Thats friggin awesome!

Seraph is correct. Summoning Dragons is one of the most-done summonings I've heard tell of. Its been done for ages.
Its not like I'm calling an actual large Dragon into my teeny, tiny house. XD I'm just calling the Dragon's 'spirit' into a Dragon-shaped pendant. The Dragon generally tends to look like the Pendant when it shows up to protect me. ^^;;
And its not that hard. Its one of the easiest summons I ever did.
In fact, a Dragon was my first summon ever. Boy, was I ever over-confident I could do it right. XD And I did. After that, however, a few other summons nearly went wry... >.>;;;
But it generally is very simple. Dragons require little to no ritual to summon them. Just a verse or two.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:58 pm
I don't like the idea... Plenty of bad experiences of past spirits helping themselves... I had one good spirit, but I had to tell it to leave to protect it, from the leech on me at the time. I know they're the spirits that protect and all that, but I dunno... I need rehab! gonk  

Akasha_wp

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:14 pm
Ahh, well, some people just haven't got the power to do it right, I suppose... I dunno, I've been dealing with spirits coming to me without summoning since I was in 3rd grade (I'm 17 now), so maybe I just was born with an inherently strong power?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:59 pm
It's not that, I summon them wrong. They seem to come to me. Well the first one was with Seraph and stuck on me for a long time. It was bad... Yea, I got bad luck with that. So I just don't trust myself...  

Akasha_wp

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:36 pm
When you summon something, its a little easier to choose what comes to you. I chose the biggest suck for a Dragon Guardian, and I'm stuck with him till I turn 29. He's protective and jealous, too. Like my boyfriend. XD Actually, Jade's not half as bad. I was dating Jade when I summoned him, so he likes Jade. ^^;;
But when I'm not in danger, he tries to curl up in my bed, and ends up putting physical pressure on me by accident once in a while. ^^;;;
I summoned that on purpose. That was what I was looking for in my incantation.
See? Its a lot better when YOU do the summoning, instead of it coming to you randomly. ^^;;
I can also help with a good excorsism(sp?) spell, to help you get rid of things that seem attracted to you...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:46 am
aaww, that's a cute story you shared with your Dragon... ^_^ If you were a dragon in a past life, it would make sense dragons easily come to you.

I don't know how I first met my dragon, but I remembered having a red dragon with me since at least when I was 6, but most likely he was there before I was even born in this incarnation. I probably met him in a past life... Even though I forgot about the existance of my dragon as I got older, the dragon is a protector and is more like a father to me than my real dad. So there ya have it smile

As for fairy spells... (this is for anyone interested in "summoning" them), Well really, with any spirit being, just be sure to treat them with respect. I know I was a fairy in quite a few past lives, though the details elude me now.  

Grip of Death

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:53 am
Not only was I a Dragon in a past life, but I was also born in the Chinese Year of the Dragon in this life!
And is it really that cute? lol He's just a big suck!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:30 am
Ah, the idiosyncrasys(sp?) of spirits...  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:04 am
Yeppers. XD He's adorable, though. Heh.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers