53%
 53%  [ 15 ]
Naruto Anime (tv version)
46%
 46%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 28

Nashenas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:06 pm
This is so people can talk about what they like/don't like about he manga and anime (tv) versions of Naruto.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:10 pm
I made a mistake when making the poll, so hopefully everyone reads this before voting. I put 'both' as an option in the poll, but I guess i messed up since it's not there. If you like both just post it in the forum, hopefully with a relevant comment.  

Nashenas

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:26 pm
I like watching the anime more than reading, but the manga is nice because it's further ahead. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:29 pm
the anime hasnt showed in america yet so ill say manga (for now) and itll probably stay that way because they'll dub out all the good bloody stuff just so its child friendly.  

Theusedjunkie

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:31 pm
Takuya_Ikeda
the anime hasnt showed in america yet so ill say manga (for now) and itll probably stay that way because they'll dub out all the good bloody stuff just so its child friendly.
Not if they come out with uncut DVDs. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:58 pm
I don't know, I voted for manga version merely because it's further along in the story than the anime is. *shrug*  

bluesnarf

aramil619

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:45 pm
i like the manga cause i uslually alwas like the manga more tha nthe anime but in naruto they have some differnt stuff  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:51 pm
I like the Anime, BUT i hate the American Subtitles, GOD they messed up sooo bad on those, like the Kunai, they called them Sword in Hand...(WTF is a Sword in Hand) and they messed up some of the Dialoge, a few parts here and there.

1st 25 Episodes they called them Sword in Hand, that they fixed it and put it as Hand Swords, BUT what i dont get is why they dont just call them Kunai?  

Ha Nakei

Joossy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:59 pm
I can't choose.....>< Both are good!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:25 pm
Joossy

I agree! biggrin biggrin  

_shigarian_itachi_

The_Beaned_One

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:39 pm
_rah_xephon_
Joossy

I agree! biggrin biggrin

Same here cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:00 pm
I, for one, like watching the anime better than reading the manga simply because I'm a lazy a** whose desire to read is very limited (I am up to date though). Although, I enjoy the art so much more in the current manga then I do the anime.

Also, I like the anime a BIT better 'cause they showcased my baby Shikamaru a lil' bit more than they did in the manga. Made me HAPPY in pants whee  

Urufu Yasha Ryoko

aramil619

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:21 pm
Ha Nakei
I like the Anime, BUT i hate the American Subtitles, GOD they messed up sooo bad on those, like the Kunai, they called them Sword in Hand...(WTF is a Sword in Hand) and they messed up some of the Dialoge, a few parts here and there.

1st 25 Episodes they called them Sword in Hand, that they fixed it and put it as Hand Swords, BUT what i dont get is why they dont just call them Kunai?
hmmm not in the ones i watched they all said kunai. never heard of sword in hand  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:26 am
I like anime because you get to see the moves properly......and because ive never read manga before blaugh  

Kryst Uchiza

Yuki Kinura

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:16 am
I like the anime because you dont have to read anything but translations. But I can only watch it on the computer. I hope not too much is cut out when it comes out in September on Cartoon Network.  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff