Arnt We hard working enough?
  Hell No!
  You do work Hard, Good Job.
  *cracks Whip* Back to work Slave!
  GOOOLLLLDDDDDD XD
View Results

HALLUCINOGENISHAWHATEVER

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:32 am
We are a very member oriented guild. We want to know what We can do to make you happy.

Here you can feel free to post and suggestions about what you want to see in the guild. Any Activities you think will be fun for the guild and some just plain old complements.

Like how we run something? Tell us?
Hate us? Tell us too.

Are we not doing something right? Tell us now! So that we can work towards fixing it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:51 pm
I know the guild just recently opened, but since I joined, there hasn't been much activity going on in main forum. It'd be nice to see more activity in the forums. Maybe you can make a few contests or something, I don't know.

Also, it's probably just me being nitpicky, but there are way too many announcements and stickies, it makes the forum look cluttered and messy. If possible, stick with three or four stickies and announcements. Combine a few things (like the member list and birthday list), get rid of a few that aren't really sticky material (those that have little importance) and maybe you can get rid of the chatterbox sticky and create a subforum specifically for random chatter. If gold is the issue, I can provide for 2 or 3 subforums. smile  

GraphiteHelix

Brainy Geek

9,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

xXxPrinceAmelioxXx
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:10 pm
I jus think ur on at the wrong times of the day because when ever im on theres always people! and ur nitpicky because the forums are fine!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:35 am
Some parts of the guild are dead. I think we need a update in those parts.  

Jaan Jon

Shameless Man-Lover

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Sausage Fest 200

xXxPrinceAmelioxXx
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:02 am
yea i agree  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:36 pm
I think that maybe you all should consider having a subforum where people can post fanart, fanfics and what not of KH. After all those are strong ways of showing love for the game anyway. Plus maybe you should consider different names for the subforums.

Hmm, actually, after reading through the subforums that are currently open it's kind of...weird. Having to pay to talk in them? I don't know, that's just really odd. I think the subforums should be more for keeping things organized. Like one for rping, one for fandom, one for certain discussions such as Final Fantasy (Since it is in KH), Disney (same as FF), one for media. Things like that. It would make things look a lot more organized and structured. But that's just my opinion, I'm sure you all have some like reason for the way you're doing it, it's just a bit confusing and odd.

Kitsuna Ri

Jaan Jon

Shameless Man-Lover

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:52 pm
blames the paying on D^Artgnan  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:57 pm
Izumi - Mitoki
blames the paying on D^Artgnan

eek wow u jus put me on the spot  

xXxPrinceAmelioxXx
Captain

Jaan Jon

Shameless Man-Lover

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:59 pm
you answer late. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:59 am
Izumi - Mitoki
you answer late. lol

I no  

xXxPrinceAmelioxXx
Captain

Jaan Jon

Shameless Man-Lover

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:02 pm
Man we need more activities to do. x.x  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:20 pm
The main forum should be more organized, I mean it is one random topic after another, it would be nice to have the topics in sub forums. And the guild home has too many pictures, we should just have one or two great doctered up KH screen shots that give people an idea of what this guild is about . short, sweet, and to the point, heart It would help alot!!!!  

who_8_my_sushi

Jaan Jon

Shameless Man-Lover

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:41 pm
I think to help with that Organization think we can buy a new subform as a Markplace cause there are things here that need to be in there.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:45 pm
Izumi - Mitoki
I think to help with that Organization think we can buy a new subform as a Markplace cause there are things here that need to be in there.

That will work Izumi u have my permission to buy one!  

xXxPrinceAmelioxXx
Captain

Jaan Jon

Shameless Man-Lover

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:31 pm
D^Artgnan
Izumi - Mitoki

That will work Izumi u have my permission to buy one!
xd I brought one for that section last night after I posted that xd .  
Kingdom Hearts: A Gamer's Hangout

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff