Reply ~ Main Forum ~
I think i might start again..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maggot4life91

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:48 pm
ive been really down latly and i think i might start to cut again. all of my friends say not to bla bla bla.. but i was just wondering some ways people calm there nerves when they get depressed and just want life to end  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:07 pm
I think people can stop themself from cutting.
They just do it for attention.
That's why me and my friends did it.
Then I grew a brain.

Mz.Wiggles

N.Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:08 pm
I write, or just fall asleep. Sleeping is a good substitute for death, as it involves some form of unconsciousness. Normally, I have difficulty sleeping, but when I'm just that depressed, it's easy to zonk out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:14 pm
All I'm going to say, is that cutting is insanly addictive. If you have gone through it before, are you sure you really want to start again? With cutting comes all the problems that only worsen the reason why you decided to start. People find out, your parents find out(that is not fun-believe me.), you start getting some of them infected, ect. It just becomes this vicious cycle that never ends and keeps going around faster and faster until you take a moment to look at what's going on, and realize all the s**t that's happened to you and the people you care about because of this one decision. If you do decide to start again, make sure that you don't get to carried away and do something you don't really mean to do. I have two friends that are just like that, and when they do something really drastic, it breaks my heart. I used to be a really serious cutter, but I stopped for a while, and now I only do it when I get really worked up about something. Just please think hard about this, and whatever decision you make, make sure your taking care of yourself.

Liv emo  

Corpse_Bride_131

XAngelFromYourNightmareX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:15 pm
Maggot4life91
ive been really down latly and i think i might start to cut again. all of my friends say not to bla bla bla.. but i was just wondering some ways people calm there nerves when they get depressed and just want life to end
That's kinda stupid.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:45 pm
Buy "A Deeper Kind of Slumber," by Tiamat. Put on some headphones. Close your eyes. Lay back. And Listen. There's nothing more calming, I guarantee you.  

GilAskan
Crew

Exodus2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:26 pm
Music will always help, if you dont the the right songs, look for them. Talking to friends help, if you dont have any, make some. Having a perpose to live, if you dont have one, find one, for there is always one there for you, whether you belive it or not, you just need to take the time to find it, for there is always one there waiting for you.

Enough of that, music helps me chill, so does talking to my pals, excersing, sports and video games, walking and trying new things doesnt help either. Does this help? and if you need someone to talk to, pm me, i will reply when i get the pm or get back on  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:47 pm
Mz.Wiggles
I think people can stop themself from cutting.
They just do it for attention.
That's why me and my friends did it.
Then I grew a brain.

-Isel-

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:20 pm
This thread is being locked in the interest of keeping the cutting discussion civil and supportive.
Please post in the Extended Discussion Cutting Thread, which has guidelines for posting.  
~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games