complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:44 pm
I was at Chapters yesterday because there was a sale and you got 20% off everything in the store. Anyways, I saw a group of girls from my school there, except they didn't notice me. I overheard one girl say "Where can I find Twilight?". I just couldn't help it, I started smiling! Now that I think about it, everytime someone mentions Twilight I smile! Twilight is the secret to happiness (New Moon is good too, but when Edward left I cried).

I didn't want to draw attention to myself with such a big smile on my face, they might have thought I was weird...but I removed the books surrounding Twilight as to make it more noticeable. I was just on the other side of the bookcase as them, so I'm pretty sure they saw it...and bought it smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:41 pm
Twilight is definately more than happiness. Twilight=Life plain and simple  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Ming Chen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:57 am
Eh, I'm not obsessed like you people, but I still REALLY like it.

(I'm obsessed with animes/mangas, not normal books)

Twilight=anti-boredom for me. My parents don't want me to be on the computer so much, or watching anime/reading manga, so Iget REALLY bored...Then I just read Twilight ((again)), and then I go into this mood: whee  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:32 am
bloodXalchemist
Eh, I'm not obsessed like you people, but I still REALLY like it.

(I'm obsessed with animes/mangas, not normal books)

Twilight=anti-boredom for me. My parents don't want me to be on the computer so much, or watching anime/reading manga, so Iget REALLY bored...Then I just read Twilight ((again)), and then I go into this mood: whee

I am not obsessed! scream  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Ryuka Navali

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:00 pm
When ever I read twilight, or I talk about it with some one, I go all happy inside. Its a really good book, and when I like something alot, I go all fan girly and squeally whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:15 pm
bloodXalchemist
Eh, I'm not obsessed like you people

I'll take that as a compliment ♥

Twilight really has had a huge impact on my life though. It's embarrassing to say how, not to mention personal, but it really has been "a gift from the gods."

Hehe, see? And I can't even stop quoting the darn thing xD

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:06 am
XxfushigipinayxX
bloodXalchemist
Eh, I'm not obsessed like you people

I'll take that as a compliment ♥

Twilight really has had a huge impact on my life though. It's embarrassing to say how, not to mention personal, but it really has been "a gift from the gods."

Hehe, see? And I can't even stop quoting the darn thing xD

it is a complement. It better be Jia!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:28 pm
For new Moon I was so hyped up I could hardly read it, it was funny, when I talk about her books I get that warm, fuzzy feeling smile  

forgotten_beasts

Kakyoku no Doki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:30 pm
For me, Twilight=Heartbeat. If I had no heartbeat (as a human) I would not live. Same thing with Twilight. No Twilight, no heartbeat, no life.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:51 pm
.Thalionwen.
For me, Twilight=Heartbeat. If I had no heartbeat (as a human) I would not live. Same thing with Twilight. No Twilight, no heartbeat, no life.

Well said 3nodding

I don't mean to sound emo-ish, but like I've said before, Twilight really is a lifesaver. There are times when all of us get stressed and hopeless, but Twilight is the perfect mood-lifter. And if you always keep it near you, its reliable. It could probably be even more reliable than your closest friend or relative, which is sad in a way, but true for some.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

twighlight311

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:54 pm
Ryuka Navali
When ever I read twilight, or I talk about it with some one, I go all happy inside. Its a really good book, and when I like something alot, I go all fan girly and squeally whee

mr too! it is kinda sad! lol i am not imbaressed to admit it, i am obsessed! cool rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:41 pm
twilight= mrgreen  

green pigeon

Claudia the Vampire Child

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:58 am
Twilight maksme all happy and makes me giggle.... whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:01 pm
yes, i will have to say whenever someone mentions the name or a character (even if they don't mean a twilight charcter) i just start to smile and get really happy cause i love the book so much. And it makes me want to start reading really bad (cause i always have eather Twilight or New Moon with me cause i constantly read them) so i'll like want to get to class so i can start ignoring the teacher and read. I am truly obsessed, seriously, its kind of scary to some people, but to me, it just makes me happier, i love it so much. Like if someone starts talking about a Jacob then i will smile really big and start to think about it and my friends will just stare at me. I love it, i truly have fallen in love with these books. haha, i have a love for these books and bella has a love to edward. I think if they were taken away from me, like all twilights and new moons and those books were taken away forever, i would cry and be depressed forever...ugh that would suck.  

sportgirl3192

perpetual_insanity_1213

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:31 pm
sportgirl3192
yes, i will have to say whenever someone mentions the name or a character (even if they don't mean a twilight charcter) i just start to smile and get really happy cause i love the book so much. And it makes me want to start reading really bad (cause i always have eather Twilight or New Moon with me cause i constantly read them) so i'll like want to get to class so i can start ignoring the teacher and read. I am truly obsessed, seriously, its kind of scary to some people, but to me, it just makes me happier, i love it so much. Like if someone starts talking about a Jacob then i will smile really big and start to think about it and my friends will just stare at me. I love it, i truly have fallen in love with these books. haha, i have a love for these books and bella has a love to edward. I think if they were taken away from me, like all twilights and new moons and those books were taken away forever, i would cry and be depressed forever...ugh that would suck.

I totally understand what you mean!! Before twilight and new moon my life...well lets get real I had no life before Twilight and I still don't but it makes me feel as if I am living through Bella!! I would just die if anyone of my favorite characters died!! crying crying Anyways I seriously need Twilight! It just...I don't....provides a certain thing....like a life vest or something! Look at me! Ia m going on and on about it! xd Silly me! I am embarrassing myself but I really can't help it! I literally screamed in happiness last time I went to the book store and saw that the shelf with New Moon on it had one one book left at all and it wasn't New Moon so obviously people really feel the same!! xd  
Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff