Submit

Calligraphy?
  yes
  no
  quack!!!
View Results

[Xx Danzi xX]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:40 pm
Does anyone here do calligraphy? im not a scribe, but i just love doing it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:23 am
wow  

[Xx Danzi xX]

Snaebjorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:28 am
I do some but I'm trying to learn more so I can start working with my wife on scrolls. She does illumination.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:39 pm
I do calligraphy! Soon, I'll be a scribe for the West Kingdom College of Scribes (as soon as I get my exemplar in...).

My most recent piece:
User Image  

Kiria Delusional Kitty

[Xx Danzi xX]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:20 pm
Kiria Delusional Kitty
I do calligraphy! Soon, I'll be a scribe for the West Kingdom College of Scribes (as soon as I get my exemplar in...).

My most recent piece:
User Image
Thatsa Beautiful. I went to illumination 1-2 times, and this scribe tought me how to write that way  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:22 am
I'm not a scribe, but I enjoy doing calligraphy. Part of our encampment includes a period secretary-style desk, which my husband and I keep set up with inks and nibs and sheets of paper, so that in a quiet moment at a camping event we can sit down and calligraph stuff. It might be the latest shopping list, but it's one little way of trying to add more of a period atmosphere...  

Nerienda

[Xx Danzi xX]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:17 pm
Calligraphy help with school too. I was doing a report, and calligraphy was a major part of the dudes life, so I wrote the cover in calligraphy.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:29 am
Once my friend's wedding is over this weekend, I need to get back into practice on some of the later-period calligraphy styles; the local scribes have warned me that they'll be needing help with projects coming up soon... Chancery Italic is probably the one I enjoy doing the most... 3nodding  

Nerienda

LoneDuke

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:08 pm
Yes!

You can offer to help the scribe. They have minions (I mean assistants) as well as any other office.  
SCA Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games