Yes.
  No.
  I could never write to save my life!
  I just like reading them.
View Results

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:12 pm
Ok, when I first finished Twilight, I had to use all my Twilight creative energy in some way, so I turned to fanfiction. If anyone here writes Twilight fanfiction, reads them, or just...I don't know. Long story short, talk about fanfictions here! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:13 pm
Ok, let's start with who we are. If anyone of us has a Fanfiction.net account, state your penname, and if you write Twilight stories. I do, I'm TwilightSnowStar, and I do write Twilight stuff.  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:57 pm
Hey, I found this on Myspace and I'm just asking the location as to where I might find these lovely fanfics. Thanks in advance for the help ^^

P.S. I'm not sure if Stephenie wrote it, but it was Q&A so I'm automatically assuming so. Doesn't mean I'm right. "I'm only human" ;P

Stephenie Meyer
I few personal favorites (and I can only read a few now and then, so I know I'm missing a ton a great one) are two very short pieces. Butterscotch and Chocolate is so much fun--especially the last little drabble "Content, " and Imogen's "Falling" which is completely a classic. Worth searching for, both of them.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:39 am
I'm pretty sure that those are on Fanfiction.net. A lot of them are. You can find Alphie's Lion and the Lamb there. Read it, it is so good! Look me up when you get there. All you have to do is type in the title in the search bar, then when the page changes, scroll down until you can find Twilight. It sounds complicated but it isn't really...  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

forgotten_beasts

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:42 pm
Why don't you make this a fanfiction place, where ppl, can post their fanfictions?? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:35 pm
forgotten_beasts
Why don't you make this a fanfiction place, where ppl, can post their fanfictions?? confused

Whoa...I don't know about that. This thread would be flooded with text. Maybe we could have a subforum for fanfictions!

Do the Captain or Vice Captain even come around here anymore? o.o;;

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:54 pm
There was recently a Twilight fanfic and fanart contest. The winners are listed on the lexicon - go check them out, they're good!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:48 pm
I saw the update for those, but haven't gone to actually read them Dx

Here's the link to a fanfic I just found a few minutes ago. I haven't read it yet, but it looks fairly good. I skimmed the Edward and Alice ones and they made me extra curious, so I printed out the whole set. Check 'em out ♥

Musings by Lomesir

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:10 pm
How about a links page for fanfictions. I'd post on that type of guild  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:22 pm
Sounds good. So, if any of us write a fanfic, we can just post it at fanfiction.net or here.

I've gotta say...I've become addicted. If you guys haven't read silly_bella's humor stories, you're missing out on a good laugh rofl

I'm also currently reading The Lion and The Lamb by Alphie, as well as Nightfall by...Broken Angel, I believe. Very good so far. Especially considering I'm using up all my printer ink and homework/essay-writing time to print them >>;;

Poor printer...I've been working it to death recently.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:07 pm
complex_ity_
There was recently a Twilight fanfic and fanart contest. The winners are listed on the lexicon - go check them out, they're good!

There are some good stories that weren't entered in the contest also. You can find them here: http://www.ravenclaw.us/twilight/viewstory.php?sid=43&textsize=0&chapter=13.

EDIT: Sorry, the link I posted was to one of the fanfics I've been reading lately...one of the ones where they changed one thing in the twilight story, and then eveyrthing turned out totally different. qutie cool, actually. (In my defense, the fanfic is on the site mentioned, i just figure people want a direct link to the homepage, that's all sweatdrop ). The link I meant to post was this: http://www.ravenclaw.us/twilight/index.php.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:31 pm
Omg. Tis Blood Moon! ♥

I've only read a little of False Dawn, but fell in love with it at first sight, haha. I'm planning to read it after "Nightfall" and "The Lion and the Lamb."

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

forgotten_beasts

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:22 pm
I found this really awesome one, sadly I found it at school, and can't find it again, but it was where Edward never came back, like he did in New Moon, so he finally shows up ten years later, proposes to Bella, who then goes and gets into a car accident, and then he changes her, it was soooooooooooo awesome, I was basically bouncing up and down in excitement whee whee heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:00 pm
forgotten_beasts
I found this really awesome one, sadly I found it at school, and can't find it again, but it was where Edward never came back, like he did in New Moon, so he finally shows up ten years later, proposes to Bella, who then goes and gets into a car accident, and then he changes her, it was soooooooooooo awesome, I was basically bouncing up and down in excitement whee whee heart

Tell me if you ever remember the title! And/or the location! gonk  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

forgotten_beasts

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:27 pm
kay, I'll give you another one that's really awesome though, it's called "The End Of The Beginning" -loveatfirstsite2 whee whee  
Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff