Reply Naruto Guild
Kakashi no chidori. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsui-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:33 am
I forced a friend of mine to watch naruto, and while watching the prelims, saw the bit where kakashi threatens orochimaru to protect sasuke.(with a chidori)

he asked me to explain chidori to him. And i told him about the gaiden, with how kakashi came up with chidori but needs sharingan to use it safely.

After that he commented that 'kakashi DIDN't use sharingan' well he atleast didnt lift up his headband. being a jounin, he obviously cant have forgotten to lift it.

But after orochimaru left, he was like 'compete with him?!'

So heres the question. At the time, did kakashi plan to compete with orochimaru, or was he just bluffing the whole time?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:43 am
Bluff......Kakashi is no match for him. Even with the Sharingan.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Honh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:05 am
Yeah, I'd have to agree, it was a bluff. Orichimaru knew that so yeah.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:38 pm
Agreed as well, I don't think Kakashi could stand up to any member of Akatsuki. But that's just what I think...  

x20itachi

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:19 pm
He was naive. He probably compared his power to his father who was as reveared as the three sanins. So he thought he could beat Orochimaru.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:37 am
total bluff. he woulda got his a** handed to 'ik  

shadowmidori

Tsui-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:26 am
but he was like "compare to HIM?!!"

so it sounds like he wasn't thinking before, and only after orochimaru left did kakashi realize that he was stupid to challenge orochi.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:15 am
He was running on emotion at the time..... and he realised the mistake he made at the end.  

Spikelema

d0minatriX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:38 am
Spikelema
He was running on emotion at the time..... and he realised the mistake he made at the end.

Yah that is quite true... he sees something very special in Sasuke... I mean doing such an act without thinking... that's not like him.

I know that he won't let his commrades die... so... maybe... -looks around- Uhh... Nevermind... XD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:06 pm
i think its awsome  

Sasuke10

Juge Varius

Original Pusher

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:15 am
Come on, kakashi had to be bluffing. He is way too kool to make a mistake like that  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:12 am
Kakashi had to be bluffing because he knows how strong Orichimaru is. But dosent anyone else think its kind of funny how Orichimaru was trained by the third and kakashi by the fourth. If the fourth was the best.....then should Kakashi be stronger?  

Sike Redwolf

Your Unequivocal Ecstasy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:26 am
You have to remember that Orichimaru caused the hokage to kill himself in order to merely seal Orichmaru's arm within his body...causing him to no longer be able to use hand seals...so Kakashi would have been, sad to say, killed quite easily...but Orichimaru I'm sure wasn't quite confident in his own abilities just then.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:06 am
it was a bluff cause there is no way kakashi could have taken orochimaru  

Death_Omen19

N3AL

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:26 pm
kakashi was bluffing cause at the end he gives a sigh of relief and sits down. he new he was no match for a sannin  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff