Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

POLL
  FOR YOU. <3
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:15 am
s**t, s**t, s**t.
I uh. I need to draw some pictures; I got a scanner! So this discussion should help me. xd

So we all see Naruto fanart all over the web. What are your thoughts on it? Here are a few questions to jab at.

• First of all, do you even like Naruto Fanart (GOOD fanart)?
  • Which Naruto character do/would you like to draw?
  • Who is yout favorite character you like to see drawn in fanart?
  • Which character would you like to see people draw better?
  • Do you like Naruto yaoi/yuri/hentai? >.>;;
  • What picture do you REALLY wanna see about now? razz Describe it (I might just draw it)!
  • Do you like fanart Kishimoto style or different sorts of styles (looks like manga VS original style)?
Yeah. So anyways, I see lots of cute fanarts. I've heard lots of people say they want to see Shikamaru smoking xd , older Naruto (because there just plain isn't enough of it), older Hinata, and basically any Akatsuki member we can name (or not name). xd I know this isn't all it's limited to... >.>;;

Basically I made this thread for two reasons.
    1. I need ideas for my fanart and
    2. I really want to know what you guys think about it; we've never talked about it... at least not much.
So, uh... have at it! And surprise me. I can draw just about anyone. >:3

I really feel like drawing some bewbs. Like, Tsunade, I mean. xd I might just do that...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:37 am
I got links! >.<

www.cinnamonstars.com/naruto/

http://www2.u-netsurf.ne.jp/~keroyon/

^ this guy is good, and I mean really.

I'm currently working on a Kiba and Obito (not together) drawing, and it may take a lot of time to finish it DX.  

Pekora

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:10 pm
First of all, do you even like Naruto Fanart (GOOD fanart)? Yes

Which Naruto character do/would you like to draw? I usually stick with Sasuke and Kakashi, because they're easy to doodle and mess with

Who is yout favorite character you like to see drawn in fanart? Sakura and Yondaime

Which character would you like to see people draw better? Iruka

Do you like Naruto yaoi/yuri/hentai? >.>;; Of course I do

What picture do you REALLY wanna see about now? Describe it (I might just draw it)! I dunno

Do you like fanart Kishimoto style or different sorts of styles (looks like manga VS original style)? I like both

Shikalee, why don't you show us some of yours?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:11 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
I got links! >.<

I'm currently working on a Kiba and Obito (not together) drawing, and it may take a lot of time to finish it DX.
Wao! surprised
I'm really impressed! Those are very good. Mine are OKAY in comparison. Problem is, I can't ink like that first guy can. Second one is out of the question; I can't color like that... >O<;;

I'm trying new techniques. KeaLe (a friend here on Gaia who draws rather well) suggested I try pencil, scan, then add the "ink" and colors on the computer.

I'm so not sure what to draw. gonk My doujin is well... came to a screeching halt. I want to draw just pictures for a while.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:18 pm
So share. Do you have a devart or anything? I remember in another post you said you could draw just like Kishimoto, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:19 pm
Captain Verd
First of all, do you even like Naruto Fanart (GOOD fanart)? Yes

Which Naruto character do/would you like to draw? I usually stick with Sasuke and Kakashi, because they're easy to doodle and mess with

Who is yout favorite character you like to see drawn in fanart? Sakura and Yondaime

Which character would you like to see people draw better? Iruka

Do you like Naruto yaoi/yuri/hentai? >.>;; Of course I do

What picture do you REALLY wanna see about now? Describe it (I might just draw it)! I dunno

Do you like fanart Kishimoto style or different sorts of styles (looks like manga VS original style)? I like both

Shikalee, why don't you show us some of yours?
Hmm... very cool. :3

Gasp! I can draw Iruka... I'll remember to note that... surprised

*sigh* I want to. But my main problem is NONE of it is digital. ONLY thing I have on my deviant art is a doodle. xd Here's the link if you're curious.

http://shikalee.deviantart.com/

But that... It's funny, but it was rushed and such... no proportion or anything, and everyone is "super deformed." So their heads are all round and big and... their bodies are just strange. I can accurately say it hardly shows what I can do. Only other thing I have up is an icon. My account is old, but I haven't added much of anything to it. I really should scan some inked work, but I just don't know... >_>;; My inking is... mediocre.

Digital work is so new to me, and I JUST got a scanner... xd I promise I'll have something up. I want to draw something today just for this. :3  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:20 pm
Captain Verd
So share. Do you have a devart or anything? I remember in another post you said you could draw just like Kishimoto, right?
I can. But I don't have anything up. I know you seriously doubt me, but it's going to take some time for me to get used to my scanner. Only thing I have on my deviant art is a doodle I drew during a discussion in my TOK class. xd ;;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:24 pm
You should update it more. D:  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:27 pm
Captain Verd
For serious. I hardly know how to use it. Dx I'm still a noob on how the site actually works.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:33 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
For serious. I hardly know how to use it. Dx I'm still a noob on how the site actually works.
They just made it easier to use a few days ago. I added you too, so um yeah you should do lots with it and share with everyone.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:55 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
They just made it easier to use a few days ago. I added you too, so um yeah you should do lots with it and share with everyone.
Yeah, I noticed. surprised The first time I came it was a real mess.

Ah, so that WAS you. I figured when I saw Yamato-Taicho. ^.^ I like your arts, by the way.

Kay. I'm looking through my portfolios for something to scan and nothing is screaming, "Show me to the world." xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:03 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
I got links! >.<

Wao! surprised
I'm really impressed! Those are very good. Mine are OKAY in comparison. Problem is, I can't ink like that first guy can. Second one is out of the question; I can't color like that... >O<;;

I'm trying new techniques. KeaLe (a friend here on Gaia who draws rather well) suggested I try pencil, scan, then add the "ink" and colors on the computer.

I'm so not sure what to draw. gonk My doujin is well... came to a screeching halt. I want to draw just pictures for a while.

Me want doujin >.*yells and kicks on the floor*  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:08 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
I got links! >.<

Wao! surprised

I need to finish designing a character! xd Then I can finally start. >:3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:15 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
I got links! >.<

Wao! surprised

I need to finish designing a character! xd Then I can finally start. >:3

Have you finished the storyline?  

Pekora

Pekora

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naruto: ''I got it!''
Sasuke: ''It's mine!''
Naruto: ''Sasuke, watch out!''
Sasuke: *foot + face*
Naruto: ''O_o...Sasuke?''
Sasuke: *not answering*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers