Submit

Cold enough for you?
  I fight cold with more cold!
  Brrr. Hand me another blanket!
View Results

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:25 pm
As winter approaches, I find myself spending a lot more time outside. I love the feel of cold air whisking through my hair and tugging at my coat. Cold air gives me energy and makes me feel much more alive.

So I got to wondering. How many of you love the cold? Or do you like summer better than winter? Do you like tromping through the snow or would you rather sit near a nice warm fire?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:47 pm
I personally like winter coolness because I can layer properly, and not get so hot when I run and dance and things, but it's still in the eighties here in CA. I also like the summer, cause then I can spend all day in my unheated pool. So, basically, I like any weather. ^^  

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:51 pm
I revel in frost and chilled air.

I despise heat.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:32 pm
I would be another person who despises the heat and the sun for that matter. I live in Oregon so Oct-May is rain rain rain which I love. I lived in Anchorage Alaska for two years and I loved it even more up there.  

Kaydienne

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:42 pm
I am always cold. It honestly does not matter what season we're in, or what the tempuature is. I am always cold. This summer, I was wearing a sweatshirt in 90 degree weather. I wasn't freezing, but I was comfortable. lol. Everyone at my camp thought I was a freak, but whatever. They got over it. lol. Ever since I had gotten Lyme disease, I am always cold. Kinda sucks.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:40 pm
I live in Michigan. Loving the cold is mandatory.  

GilAskan
Crew

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:09 pm
I HATE THE COLD! And to make things worse, of course, my room is always freezing! Especially in the morning. It's hard getting dressed when your room is so cold you want to wear a jacket and snowpants just to keep warm.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:32 pm
I don't favor being cold, however, i adore snow. I wish I could just wach the sow without becoming cold. And to dd to the insanity, I love heat, but hate the summer because of the sun!!!

.+Melanthios+.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:09 pm
THE HEAT! THE UNBEARABLE HEAT!!!!!!!

The last few days (with the exception of today and yesterday, thank god) have been to hot for Sez. Oh yes.
Where am I? Australia!

Gah! So hot! At least I'm not in Darwin. I might as well kill myself if I was up there. Thank god for the Rainy City!

I do like the fast that the days are longer though. Except that I lose track of time.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:15 pm
Being in Arizona, I don't get to have cold so much... but I enjoy a nice cool breeze when I can get one.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:07 pm
I must agree that the cold makes me feel very alive. It also is very calming...I don't like the heat but i also don't like snow. So when it's around 30 somthing degrees, thats my favorite weather. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:18 pm
i love the cold...i was born in winter..and the winter has this certain beauty about it...a warm kinda feeling inside..and i love cold because i hate be-ing hot  

Willie-John[Abomination]

Myollnir

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:20 pm
Hmm; I actually dislike the winter, as it affects my mood.
Other than that, it's breathtakingly beautiful: I live in Canada, and everything is covered in frost, ice and snow, and all the houses are heated. ^^ It's very cosy...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:33 pm
MortSanglant
I revel in frost and chilled air.

I despise heat.

-Isel-

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:34 pm
Myollnir
Hmm; I actually dislike the winter, as it affects my mood.
Other than that, it's breathtakingly beautiful: I live in Canada, and everything is covered in frost, ice and snow, and all the houses are heated. ^^ It's very cosy...

I know what you mean about affecting mood. It never gets as cold as that where I live, but I'm very far north and dear god, the darkness! Yay, sunset at 4 pm!

I go out every day while it's light, even if it's just a few minutes at lunchtime. Getting just a little sunlight really helps. I think going outside makes it better even if it's cloudy.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff