Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Outtakes! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever read any of the Outtakes or Extras?
  Yes
  No
  Not interested.
  There are Outtakes? Where?!
View Results

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:23 pm
This is the thread where you can talk about everything that was taken out and/or added to Twilight and New Moon. This is the Outtakes Page!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:33 pm
My favorite Extra is from New Moon. When Edward get's the call. If you have read New Moon, highlight that. My favorite Outtake is from Twilight. It's called Emmett and the Bear. You gotta love Emmett!  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Ryuka Navali

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:23 pm
Could you post a link or something? Or are they in the actual book? I'm confudled... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:30 pm
Ok, bascially everything I'm telling you is in Stephenie Meyer's website. The would be stepheniemeyer.com.  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Ryuka Navali

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:36 pm
Ah, thank you! ::scampers off to read them::  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:06 am
hey, I just told you where they were, thank Mrs. Meyer  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:34 pm
I can see why the editors may have thought the Pacific Northwest Trust outtake might've been unneccessary to the main story. I still liked it though...

The "Narcotics" Outtake was downright crazy, and I don't even know if it's in a good way or a bad one o.0;;

"Emmet and the Bear" and "Extended Prom Remix" definitely tie for my favorite outtakes.
Bella: Wow. I have cleavage.
Alice: Who would've guessed.

"Being Jacob Black" was also very good. Can't describe it...I already sympathized with him after reading New Moon, but after reading this extra I felt like I understood him a little better. Poor kid leads a tough life (not that Bella or any of the others don't).

I have yet to read "If Jacob Didn't Break the Rules" crying
But I skimmed it a little and caught a few of the funny moments.

You know what would be awosme? If her editors let her compile all the outtakes and extras into a single book. I'd so buy that -_-+

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:57 am
you read Rosalie's News right? THat is like by far the best  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:53 pm
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
you read Rosalie's News right? THat is like by far the best

Oh yeah, I read it. Mmm...I guess it's good if you like seeing things from EPOV. I likedloved it because of that as well (Midnight Sun, where art thou...). I loved the way Edward was always going back and forth between the idea of whether he should see Bella again and beg her to take him back.

Like I said though, I liked reading things from JPOV too. He's typically turned away as the third wheel, but his story's just as good as Edward's. When it comes to those two, I love the way Edward's mature wit and Jacob's modern spunk balance each other out. It's impossible for me to say I hate either Dx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:25 pm
I love EPOV, he's so....emotional  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

forgotten_beasts

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:07 pm
My favorite outake is from New Moon, the one where Edward tries sending her the money from the trust, I was laughing sooooooo hard. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:32 pm
forgotten_beasts
My favorite outake is from New Moon, the one where Edward tries sending her the money from the trust, I was laughing sooooooo hard. rofl

I'm working on that one right now! It really is hilarious ♥
But, God, it's so long...but no pain, no gain I suppose.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:43 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
I can see why the editors may have thought the Pacific Northwest Trust outtake might've been unneccessary to the main story. I still liked it though...

The "Narcotics" Outtake was downright crazy, and I don't even know if it's in a good way or a bad one o.0;;

"Emmet and the Bear" and "Extended Prom Remix" definitely tie for my favorite outtakes.
Bella: Wow. I have cleavage.
Alice: Who would've guessed.

"Being Jacob Black" was also very good. Can't describe it...I already sympathized with him after reading New Moon, but after reading this extra I felt like I understood him a little better. Poor kid leads a tough life (not that Bella or any of the others don't).

I have yet to read "If Jacob Didn't Break the Rules" crying
But I skimmed it a little and caught a few of the funny moments.

You know what would be awosme? If her editors let her compile all the outtakes and extras into a single book. I'd so buy that -_-+

User Image
Great idea!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:38 pm
I loved when Alice went shopping with Bella... probably because it was the longest, but still it was my favorite.

Failure in Stereo

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:29 pm
New New Moon outtake! Called Miscalculation. It's the phone conversation between Alice and Rosalie when Alice is trying to find Carlisle, to tell him about her vision of Edward. heart  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff