Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Funny Sims Stories Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NozomiWhiteWolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:23 pm
Post yours here!

Here's one of mine:

Okay so I made a family to represent me and my sister. I decided to create another family to represent some of our friends in real life. So the husband and wife have a child and I wanted to marry him to my younger sister....well....I forgot to feed him and the social worker took him away. So then I had the guardian of my sister and I adopt him temporarily from the social worker.....bad idea....cause then he got our last name and even when I 'put him back' into his original family, my sis and I still treated him as a brother!!!! Haha.....I've been thinking of remaking us for a long time now though....so I might do that.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:40 pm
User Image
It may not be real funny, but its kinda amusing when I have at least one male in each family preggers. xd (I love Mpreg)

Also when the Sims 2 first came out I had tons of glitches with the Nanny. She never moved or left! So I build a wall around her, get a stove and set her on fire. twisted That will teach that old bat.

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Prince Ryen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:53 am
Ok so me and my friend were messing around, and we created a gay couple smile so we had the do woohoo which was discuting lol and we finaly got tired and we locked one in a room with no dorr and a frige and a oven and had him cook alot, finally the room lit and he died, the other guy would no stop cry so we killed him 2 l0l  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:19 am
Let me see... I don't know if I have any really funny stories but I do have a weird custom me and my brother made up. We kill Sims in one of our dorms.

Here's how it goes, we pick 2 Sims from the collage dictionary who have weird, out of size mouths(don’t ask) then lock them up in the basement with no food or way out. Then we just wait till thy die...

The next generation goes back to the same dorm and does the same process all over again.  

Pollination Technician
Captain

Dust.And.Echoes.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:02 pm
Mines frustrating and funny at the same time. I was doing a legacy challege.. and I had A mother(elder) and her daughter(adult). The daughter was working on her career and had been married, but I didn't like him so, I had turned free will off and just had him starve to death. Well then the elder died.. sad yeah. And so one night my sim got the bright idea to stargaze. Well while the mothers ghost was possessing EVERYTHING in the house... the husbands ghost was grubbing out of the fridge. Well the woman decides to go back inside. The mother jumps out of a flower vase and scares her and she pees her pants... the the husband scares her... she pees her pants... and then dies of fright. rofl

I haven't tried a legacy challenge since it pissed me off so bad at the time... because I has on the 5th generation and was halfway done. Its pretty amusing now though.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:46 pm
I miss the times, when you could marry your sister and crap lol, but anyways I had one guy propose to three girls all at the same time, well ofcourse i let them all peek into the room at all three times, so they were pissed off, kinda like Liam in the last plot update. Then I got rid of all the doors and needless to say I got my a** kicked...  

knux15

ringer55

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:56 pm
well, I once had a kid stolen by a nanny! It was the nanny, not the social worker. She was playing with him, and the dad dismissed her. She picked up the kid, put him in her van, and drove away.!!! He was then removed from the family list!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:41 pm
I created my sims and yesterday they died in the kitchen fire.....they weren't smart enough to move into the living room.. they were hopping around lol so funny!  

Leenalia

Sims2 Whore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:49 am
One of my friends and I decided to make a John Tucker. Well we made him a romance sim and his lifetime want awas to woohoo 30 sims. We cheated and got it so that we added a female into the household, got them in love, they woohooed, and John sent the woman on her way. To make this interesting, we moved John on to an empty lot, totally forgetting that all 30 women moved on the lot too!!!! So, when they were all on the lot, and John made out with one of the women. That wasnt pretty, so we boxed up poor John in a room with only a toilet, as all the women got pissed at the one woman that John made out with.
John died of starvation
The woman died of fright:starvation:fire  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:32 pm
Well, I have this Sim family that is very interesting...it is the pleasent familmy, but lilith married dustin, and angela married dirk...and then their mom married another guy after her former husband died...and then on the other side of the family...dustin's mom married nina caliente, who is also engaged to this other dude...oh yeah, and bella moved in with the caliente's too...it's kinda random...  

The_0ther_Account

Artemis Gly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:28 am
taz_spaz13
well, I once had a kid stolen by a nanny! It was the nanny, not the social worker. She was playing with him, and the dad dismissed her. She picked up the kid, put him in her van, and drove away.!!! He was then removed from the family list!

i never heard of a kid stolen by a nanny, it is pretty funny though  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:35 am
My story isn't so much funny as it is sad...

I was playing politics career and I was going for promotion from judge (was clearly going to get it that day) and then a chance card came up. I read it, and I wanted to let the mayor's daughter free.. (The others were ignore it or throw the woman in the slammer...the woman who was loved by the guards and the mayor's daughter...) but I misclicked and sent her with harsh punishment. So instead of a promotion, I got fired. Then I looked it up, and found out I already had enough points to become one step AFTER Senator...  

Falstead

4,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

leftoverspam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:09 pm
One of my simmy girls just had a set of quadruplets, (william jr., kai, faux, and johnstone alll just tooo cute) the father however did absolutely nothing. and at one point all four of the boys went to the bathroom at the same time. the father walked i there, called for the mom and walked out. it made me giggle atleast  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:22 pm
Foo, I have so many

I have a daughter who grew up and moved out. She's close with her mom, and so instead of knocking her mom just opens the door, walks in the house, and uses her bathroom. rofl

Also, I had a girl who had a want to see a ghost. She was a teenager. She saw her grandmother's ghost, shot into platinum, and then immediately dropped dead of fright. I was so mad!

I also had a guest spend the entire night at my sim's house...Sleeping in her food.  

A Story Worth Telling

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,225 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Falstead

4,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:48 am
Tairourou
Foo, I have so many

I have a daughter who grew up and moved out. She's close with her mom, and so instead of knocking her mom just opens the door, walks in the house, and uses her bathroom. rofl

Also, I had a girl who had a want to see a ghost. She was a teenager. She saw her grandmother's ghost, shot into platinum, and then immediately dropped dead of fright. I was so mad!

I also had a guest spend the entire night at my sim's house...Sleeping in her food.

I can't help but laugh at the ghost seeing one.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff