16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
I hate it
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 18

Yellow30

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:05 am
Anyone hates the new games layout? Well I do.. TNT should have stuck to the old main games page (where's my favourites and stock portfolio?)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:54 am
The new layout sucks big time  

Starlight Path

Lollipop05

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:44 pm
It is so confusing because I can't tell where a certain game is, and I definately don't want to take that much time to look for it!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:54 am
its ok... but they really need to change the colors.... thats y it sucks 4 me  

--Emoliicous

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:41 am
I think it's icky; it's so much harder to find everything, and I can't even find where you change the game's quality, which makes it harder for me to play some games with my slow computer. It also drives me nuts that I have to go back to the News page every time I want to view the Game Master's challenge. You'd think they'd put a link to it in the Games Room when they changed it. xp Oh well, hopefully they'll keep improving it until it's not so bad. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:53 am
I hate it! I cant find ANYTHING neutral  

Hakoinu

Fuzzy Kitten

Dante Demoness

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:18 pm
Yellow30
Anyone hates the new games layout? Well I do.. TNT should have stuck to the old main games page (where's my favourites and stock portfolio?)
I dont really like it either evil  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:38 am
We should start a petition so that TNT can know our feedback.. *All in favor, say aye biggrin  

Yellow30

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:30 pm
I can't find the stupid stock market. My stocks were finally rising, and now I can't find them! When I try to look it up, I'm still told that Nigel the Chia is at the bottom of the games page.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:20 pm
Alamoraine
It also drives me nuts that I have to go back to the News page every time I want to view the Game Master's challenge. You'd think they'd put a link to it in the Games Room when they changed it. xp Oh well, hopefully they'll keep improving it until it's not so bad. sweatdrop

I Totally Agree!! Also, is there a link to get to your favorites from the main Games page?

It also takes A LOT longer for this Games page to load than the last one. It's annoying.  

FlixiePixie

~StarXrunner~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:21 am
I like it, if you can't find a game, get the tool bar and it has the list of games and at sunnyneo.com they have a link to it right on the first page. and I don't use stocks so that doesn't matter to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:01 pm
The old layout was better. I used a game on it 2 get 2 jelly world. Now I cant find it!  

Kyoukon

Distinct Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kyoukon

Distinct Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:02 pm
Yellow30
We should start a petition so that TNT can know our feedback.. *All in favor, say aye biggrin
AYE! I think we should put our names on this topic so we can all send 1 big feedback that I will send.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:21 pm
I don't personally mind it. To find your favorites you click on any game and at the bottom is a "heart" picture, thats your favorites. everything makes sence if you stop and think about it.

What bugs me is in the "New Releases" They should actually have games in new released order...  

EBthePurple

Germangirly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:42 pm
It looks bad...it's harder to find it too!!! biggrin

--Germangirly  
Neopia Central

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items