Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto Anime Fillers to end in February; Series Re-named Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:13 am
Narutofan.com
It has now been confirmed that the Japanese Naruto anime series will be returning to it's original storyline as told in the Naruto manga series, coming this next February, a few short months from now. Along with returning to the story, Naruto will be getting a brand new name to go by. It is nothing big that will blow your mind, but nonetheless a couple of words have been added - Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles - which appears to play reference to Naruto being a Wind Element user. This is also the name that the fourth Naruto movie, due to be released in theaters next Summer, will be going under as it is a movie that will take place after the time-skip. Now there, is something to the thankful for this Thanksgiving.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:14 am
What is your source? If it's not legit I won't believe it ><  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:15 am
scream NARUTO II WOULD'VE BEEN BETTER!!

Narutofan is always legit.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:16 am
churrlo

the newest copy of Shonen Jump in Japan is the source.....its got an comment from Masashi Kishimoto in it saying that stuff  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:16 am
Interesting... Hurricane Chronicles though? Sounds kinda... lame ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:21 am
churrlo

maybe so, but it's still Naruto, and it will r0x0rz...I wonder if they will have new voice actors for the time skip....  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:52 am
Nephite Warrior
churrlo

the newest copy of Shonen Jump in Japan is the source.....its got an comment from Masashi Kishimoto in it saying that stuff
WTF HOW'D YOU GET IT SO EARLY? WHY ISN'T CHAPTER 332 UP? *dying in anticipation*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:52 am
Nephite Warrior
churrlo

maybe so, but it's still Naruto, and it will r0x0rz...I wonder if they will have new voice actors for the time skip....
NO. gonk Now Shikamaru will be a ***** in English AND Japanese! They better not make him all deep-- He's only 15! gonk  

Syndactyly

Kexita

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:14 pm
naruto: hurricane chronicles? O.o erm...I guess that's an okay name, it just sounds kind of...lame. xd Oh well. Naruto by another name will still kick just as much a**. *sighs happily*
...wait, what do i have to be happy about? I can't watch the japanese anime. gonk Oh well. It's still good news to hear that fillers are just about done. Why were they showing so many fillers anyway?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:17 pm
Shikalee
Nephite Warrior
churrlo

WTF HOW'D YOU GET IT SO EARLY? WHY ISN'T CHAPTER 332 UP? *dying in anticipation*

it came out in Japan yesterday morning  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:18 pm
Norua
naruto: hurricane chronicles? O.o erm...I guess that's an okay name, it just sounds kind of...lame. xd Oh well. Naruto by another name will still kick just as much a**. *sighs happily*
...wait, what do i have to be happy about? I can't watch the japanese anime. gonk Oh well. It's still good news to hear that fillers are just about done. Why were they showing so many fillers anyway?

they wanted to let the Manga get a little farther ahead than the series....but I honestly think they let it get too far ahead  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:27 pm
Shikalee
Nephite Warrior
churrlo

NO. gonk Now Shikamaru will be a ***** in English AND Japanese! They better not make him all deep-- He's only 15! gonk
Actually, they are changing at least a few of them around. The biggest one was Naruto's VA is changing to a much deeper voice. I think it's a dude.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:30 pm
Nephite Warrior
Shikalee
Nephite Warrior
churrlo

it came out in Japan yesterday morning
Any reason why it came out a day early? gonk That's a miracle.

@ Verd: NO! I LIKE NARUTO'S VOICE... DAMN IT, IT BETTER STILL BE CUTE. Shikamaru better not sound all deep like his dad! D:<  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:32 pm
If you consider Junko Takeuchi's voice, it would be really weird for a 15 year old to have.  

Captain Verd

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:09 am
Captain Verd
If you consider Junko Takeuchi's voice, it would be really weird for a 15 year old to have.

Yea, the woman's voice was ok for him as a kid, but he's voice must have changed in thre years...wonder what he'll sound like.

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff