40%
 40%  [ 72 ]
~Poll Whore Option~
11%
 11%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 179

Ryuka Navali

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:04 pm
I know this is a Twilight/New Moon fan guild, and its REALLY hard to pull our minds away from Edward, but I know there is other stuff to talk about. This is a thread to chat with eachother about the non-twilight stuff. Like what do you like to do around gaia?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:08 pm
I love to role play! I have my own role play guild that I just started a month ago. Other than that, I enjoy poll whoring, and creating special event guides.

The Sanctuary (Poll whore chatter place)

~ Tenshi High ~ (role play guild)

Ryuka Navali

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:16 pm
um..............I like to write?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:21 pm
Kewl! What type of stories do you write?  

Ryuka Navali

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:08 pm
I write a lot of Twilight fanfiction. I haven't tried anything else  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:32 am
Oohh... May I read some of it? If that's ok with you of course! I'm searching for a bunch of fanfictions to keep me entertained xp  

Ryuka Navali

MelancholyAlice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:37 am
Hey, I'm really sorry, and I don't really do stuff like this... but I'm trying to get a gift for my sister for Christmas. She really wants a Mochi puppy, but they're awfully expensive, and I was wondering if anyone would help?

I've been playing the games and trying really hard, but I don't think I can get enough money on my own. If anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:13 pm
I mostly just visit my guilds and see what's new or if I can add my two cents. If I'm not at my guilds, then I might be at the Chatterbox or Friends Forum. I have a few subscriptions too, so I check those first.

But really, if I'm not at a guild, I'm off Gaia. These days I'm parading around the shops and Event Forum to get the items, though.

@MelancholyAlice: How much more do you need?

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:34 pm
I try to get on Gaia at least once a day, but I do have a lot of school work. Not much time for any fun stuff >.<

On gaia, I'll either be here or in free money games hq. Right now, I'm doing a lot of carolling because I want the giftbags.

I write and read in my spare time, but I don't do fanfics.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:52 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
I mostly just visit my guilds and see what's new or if I can add my two cents. If I'm not at my guilds, then I might be at the Chatterbox or Friends Forum. I have a few subscriptions too, so I check those first.

But really, if I'm not at a guild, I'm off Gaia. These days I'm parading around the shops and Event Forum to get the items, though.

@MelancholyAlice: How much more do you need?

It's cool. There's no time left anyway. Thanks though. (I got her the donation items instead)

MelancholyAlice

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:25 pm
complex_ity_
I try to get on Gaia at least once a day, but I do have a lot of school work. Not much time for any fun stuff >.<

On gaia, I'll either be here or in free money games hq. Right now, I'm doing a lot of carolling because I want the giftbags.

Aww, so responsible...Methinks I should be that more often too. Because I seriously can't screw up my junior year >>;;

The carolling is addicting to me for some odd reason. I can't stop, even after I've gotten a bunch of the lucky stars, water meats, and spirited items @_@

I don't do fanfics either...Don't get me wrong, some are great. I read quite a lot nowadays. But writing about someone else's story and character just doesn't do it for me...I need my own.

EDIT: By the way everyone, merry christmahannukwanza and happy holidays :3

EDIT2: I can't believe I forgot to say this...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHENIE MEYER!! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:36 am
XxfushigipinayxX
complex_ity_

Aww, so responsible...Methinks I should be that more often too. Because I seriously can't screw up my junior year >>;;

The carolling is addicting to me for some odd reason. I can't stop, even after I've gotten a bunch of the lucky stars, water meats, and spirited items @_@

I don't do fanfics either...Don't get me wrong, some are great. I read quite a lot nowadays. But writing about someone else's story and character just doesn't do it for me...I need my own.

EDIT: By the way everyone, merry christmahannukwanza and happy holidays :3

EDIT2: I can't believe I forgot to say this...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHENIE MEYER!! <3

To me, Stephenie Meyer's books are already really addicting. If I started writing stories about her work, I wouldn't be able to write anything of my own after that. It's hard to come up with good plots, when all you can think of is the really good ones in her books! smile  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:04 pm
-le sigh-

Back to school...Who else is a student and hates it? And then I gotta get ready for driving school, cram school this spring for the SATs, and volunteering at a hospital for 100 hours so I can get into the college I want...

This all better pay off in the long run >>;;

Anyway, I just thought I'd revive this topic since it's so different from the rest of the threads here. So how was everyone's holidays?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:11 pm
Holidays=good
School=bad (duh)

I'm so happy I don't have to worry about university for at least another year (I would've said two, but I'm sure my mom will be all for planning ahead).  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:12 pm
complex_ity_
Holidays=good
School=bad (duh)

I'm so happy I don't have to worry about university for at least another year (I would've said two, but I'm sure my mom will be all for planning ahead).

Are you a sophomore or a freshman?  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces