Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any bad relationships?
  Bad is an understatement
  But love never hurts!
  meh, i've had a few
  Relationship, what relationship?!
  Help! the cheese is looking at me with it's evil eyes!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:08 am
There have been a few relationship related threads poping up latly and that got me to thinking, what's your worst relationship of all time? How many bad ones have you had, and how many were good? we all have our horror storys, so what are yours?

One of mine (yes one, i've had a lot of bad ones) was with a guy i had been friends with for years. we desided to go out, and then, to my suprise, about a month later, his inner junky came out to play. The relationship was a passionate one full of hate, love, and often sex in some not so private places. but more and more often, he would come to school (i was in high school then, i just graduated) high as a kite, and when he was high, he got mean. Classic really in the hand book of bad relationships. he ended up anouncing one of my darkest, most painful, and shameful secrets to a nice size croud.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:06 am
Well, one of mine is something like that, but i was younger, just like you the guy had been my friend for a long time and we strated going out and it was great at first. But because i was his girlfriend i was the one all his guy friends whent to to say, 'omgsh will's lost his temper again can you go talk to him?' and eventually i got sick and tired of acting like his mother and he and i got in an argument and it was passing period right after lunch, so literally the whole school was there and he started telling me how much of a b*tch i was and then he brought up my religion and acted like he knew everything about it and he was telling me that i was a sinner and if i really did believe in my faith then i was doing all the wrong things. and i punched him.  

Abject_Abomination

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:59 am
The first one I ever had. I was 11 or something. He wouldn't stop begging me to go out with him and this made me feel sorry for him, so I did. Bad ******** idea. rolleyes He ended up being an emotionally abusive jerk. And when we broke up he was like, "We're still friends right?" and I said sure. With in days of saying that he started bullying me in front of everyone which caused a chain reaction of everyone else bullying me which left years of emotional scarring. mrgreen

He never actually stopped annoying me until our last year of highschool... after he got a girl pregnant. And I must say (at least at school anyway) he treated that girl like a queen. It was nice to see him finally mature.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:17 am
The worst one for me was before my boyfriend now (so my ex lol) he had three girls (me included) for girlfdriends. and two of the them lived where his dad lived so when he went to visit his dad, he went to see them. i went out with him for like 8 months before his sister (who finally got tired of it and clled me long distance from where his dad lives) told me. he came home and i kicked his a** to the curb. i ******** hate him and now the funny thing is after going out with my current bf for a 14 months, he wants me back! hahahahaha what a loser. see more than one girl really is not worht it. lol  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:37 pm
Another one of mine is my most recently ended relationship with my girlfriend (i'm bi) of 5 years and fiance of 1. we were togerther through the hardest times of our lives, as well as the best. both of our families regected us for being together, and when she proposed and i said yes, they flat out kicked us out of their houses for months. but we were able to stay together through it all, and we stayed loyald to each other, despite the abuse we recived from friends, family, and strangers. we were in love, and we were willing to fight for it.

That was, until about three months bfore we broke up. both of our families had let us back into their homes, i was alowd to stay until i either graduated high school or broke up with her, and she was alowed to stay untill after collage (she was older than me). One night she called me and told me that he father had kicked her out again after an argument. i coldn't let her stay at my house, so i told her to go over to a mutual friends house and stay there. she did, but while she was there, she slept with him in the back seat of her car. even worse, she did it with my best friend still sitting in the front seat!

She begged me to forgive her, and i tried desperatly, but she broke me. i was absolutly shattered, and i cried so hard i couldn't breath every night for a month. the relationship stagered on for another three months, but it was over that night... i still don't know why she did it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:00 pm

Fux this account

For the Madness

Tipsy Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:16 pm
I ahd a boyfriend once.
I was in love with him.
Real, true love.
Or so I thought.
He ended up having sex with the person I hate the most in teh entire world.
And he knew I hated her.
And thats why he did it.
Needless to say, I cussed him out and ignored him for months.
Actually, its been about a year and I still hate him. <3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:58 pm
I've only had two relationships. One of them was kinda boring, and the other one I'm still in and quite content with.  

-Isel-

Dirzdra

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:27 pm
I'm still in high school, so I haven't exactly been in a lot of relationships, much less bad. The worst relationship I had with a guy is when he broke up with me because I wouldn't kiss him after two-weeks of going out with him. I have a few personal restrictions and drama I still had to deal with. He wouldn't listen to me though, and just avoided me. He still does and it's been about 3 years now.

The worst relationship I had with a girl was with an ex that wouldn't even let me hold her hand if we were in public. Her family members are a bunch of homophobes like mine, so I can understand to a level, but she was just much more paranoid than I could ever imagine. She would only kiss me if we were in a locked bathroom or a closet; so we were literally in the closet.

Like I said, not that bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:49 pm
Kinda. It was great at first then it fizzled down and my then-boyfriend started to act like a real a*****e.

A real big a*****e.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

MsUnknown

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:13 pm
I've never had any bad relationships acually. The first boyfriend I ever had is the one I am currently dating. My first, my last my only....as he likes to say.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:18 pm
Well, my last boyfriend gave me Mono. I was sick for over two months. It was awful.  

Corpse_Bride_131

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:06 pm
I'm only in high school, but despite that, I have had some pretty not-so-good relationships.

About a year ago I was in a relationshipwith a girl. A mutual friend had tried to set us up, but I felt nothing for the girl... however, it seemed as if she fell for me quite easily. She always seemed so depressed and lost... except when she was around me. At this point I saw her like a kitten in the rain, cold, sad, in need. I couldn't bear to see her so sad all the time, so I idiodically agreed to be her girlfriend. I dragged on the relationship for three months, trying to convince myself that she was wonderful (in reality, she was a pretty decent girl... sweet, loyal, caring), but in reality there were some things which I just couldn't get over about her... for one, I wasn't physically attracted to her, and to top that there was a vast intellectual gap between us (not to say she was stupid, she was quick to learn, but she wasn't the deep-thinker type whom I was used to conversing with), and those two factors combined spelled out our demise.

The end of the relationship, however, was defineately worse than the relationship itself. Eventually I couldn't stand living in a world of deception any longer, so I dumped her. I tried to suger-coat my excuse, saying that our personalaties were much too different to be fully compatible with one another, but things turned extremely sour after that, I then cut off nearly all communication with her.

She kept trying to change herself, trying to get me to come back, and as she struggled with that I was going through my own inner battle. For months I loated myself, thinking myself to be a brute and a b***h due to how I had ended the relationship, and how I could not look her in the face and speak with her to try to ease her pain. I sent her letters every now and then, trying to convince her that she should move on, and that I did not hate her (nor did I love her), but she would have none of it. I later found out that soon after the break-up she had attempted suicide, and that upset me even more (had I known of it sooner, I would have noyified her parents and told them that she needed mental help).

After that predicament, a sweet-talking young lad began to fancy me. Initally he seemed wonderful... handsome, seemingly very sweet and affectionate, a deep thinker (despite a bit of a language barrier, he had only been living in the US for a little over two years)... I just seemed to fall for him. From the start his face, his scent, the feel of his lips upon mine... it all simply intoxicated me. We were happy together... until one fateful day.

We had done certian things together... you can likely guess the nature of such... and despite this physical intamacy he had always respected my boundaries. I had never had sex with a guy before, and I wasn't about to jump into such a situation after only two months, yet one day he began to ask me about it. I told him no, so he dropped the topic for a while. However, later in the day, when we were alone, kissing and doing the things we normally did, he began to pester me again. I backed away from him, telling him I wasn't ready, but he started to become more forceful. I immediately left his house (where we had been), never to speak to him again. He never physically tried to force me into it, but since he didn't seem to understand that no means NO, I realized that no matter how intelligent, nor how handsome and supposedly sweet he was, he was not worth my while.

Those are really the only sucky relationships I've ever had... but for now, I'm happily single. I've matured a great deal since those incidents, and learned that I shouldn't enter relationships so easily and foolishly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:21 pm
hmmm  

murder at my wedding

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:43 pm
murder at my wedding
hmmm

hmmm?

~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash