Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
sad, yet funny!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:57 pm
I was playing the sims 2 and used the stretchskeleton cheat (shrunk my sims to .3) them i told my teen sim to go get the baked alaska her dad was left in the oven. She lit the cake and it caught her on fire too! her dad got the fire extinguisur and put her out, she lived. It looked so funny becauswe they were soooo short! (its mean, but true) i guess it was because the cake was almost as big as she was..... has this ever happened to u, and do u think its funny?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:55 pm
Kittyprincess190
I was playing the sims 2 and used the stretchskeleton cheat (shrunk my sims to .3) them i told my teen sim to go get the baked alaska her dad was left in the oven. She lit the cake and it caught her on fire too! her dad got the fire extinguisur and put her out, she lived. It looked so funny becauswe they were soooo short! (its mean, but true) i guess it was because the cake was almost as big as she was..... has this ever happened to u, and do u think its funny?

Can we see pics please? eek Sounds hilarious.  

Greenzally

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:59 am
BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:40 am
I've never heard of that cheat before but it sounds hilarious! xd  

xMelody

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:24 am
I love messing around with stretchSkeleton. Usually I use it to make my sims taller rather than shorter though. It's odd to see teens heads passing through the roof on the school bus. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:26 am
Greenzally
Kittyprincess190

Can we see pics please? eek Sounds hilarious.

I didnt take pictures but if it happens again ill take some.  

Kitties_at_the_disco

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff