Reply Book 7- Rumors and Predictions
what are the horcruxes Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoveSnivellus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:14 pm
what do you think the horcruxes will be?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:20 am
Specific items to the schoolfunders, Nagini, the ring and "da" book.
Voldemorte is quite the pillager/raven with memory-related issues... xd  

Fiyun

Nightingale_3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:33 am
I was reading the 6th book recently and in the beginning when everyone goes to Diagon Alley and Harry, Hermione, and Ron tail Malfoy to the dark wizarding shop Malfoy askes the stoorkeeper to keep something safe and asks how to fix something. I think that he has a Horcrux. Seeing as the Malfoy family has a ton of dark objects stored in their home and Lucious already placed Riddle`s diary in Ginny`s hands to bring Voldemort to Hogwarts I think it`s a really good possibility that Malfoy`s got one. Maybe Harry will have to fight Malfoy for the Horcrux.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:19 am
Nightingale_3
I was reading the 6th book recently and in the beginning when everyone goes to Diagon Alley and Harry, Hermione, and Ron tail Malfoy to the dark wizarding shop Malfoy askes the stoorkeeper to keep something safe and asks how to fix something. I think that he has a Horcrux. Seeing as the Malfoy family has a ton of dark objects stored in their home and Lucious already placed Riddle`s diary in Ginny`s hands to bring Voldemort to Hogwarts I think it`s a really good possibility that Malfoy`s got one. Maybe Harry will have to fight Malfoy for the Horcrux.

i think the thing malfoy says to keep safe was the other end of the disappering cabinate.  

TheArbitrator

Sinful Mythril

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:50 am
Nice ideas, =D

I think the Sorting Hat might be. You know, to have a spy in Dumbledore's office, and all. Really far-fetched, but you never know, xd .  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:44 am
~ a r s e n i c ~
Nice ideas, =D

I think the Sorting Hat might be. You know, to have a spy in Dumbledore's office, and all. Really far-fetched, but you never know, xd .

i liked that idea too, as the hat belonged to Griffendor (hits the need for an item from him)

however, Rowling said it was not one  

agrab0ekim

popularchris

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:53 am
i think harrys a horcux his scar and i heard that the 7th book since voldemort or harry have to die in the end that spane comes bak and tells harry he doesnt have to kill himself bc hes a horcux is that the only way to kill voldemort is to get ride of his scar and snape tells him how to get ride of his scar but there's one little catch that harry can never do magic again and harry will become a muggle!!!!!!!

tell me wat u think?!?! biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:55 am
agrab0ekim
~ a r s e n i c ~
Nice ideas, =D

i liked that idea too, as the hat belonged to Griffendor (hits the need for an item from him)

u do kno that griffendor has a item its the sword which haryr pulled out of the hat in the second book right lol?? we kno the locket of slithern the cup of hufflepuff and the sword of grifendor theres suppose to be a wand of raverclaw but no one knows were that is so u kno!  

popularchris

Admiral Kathryn Janeway

Shameless Smoker

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:34 pm
popularchris
i think harrys a horcux his scar and i heard that the 7th book since voldemort or harry have to die in the end that spane comes bak and tells harry he doesnt have to kill himself bc hes a horcux is that the only way to kill voldemort is to get ride of his scar and snape tells him how to get ride of his scar but there's one little catch that harry can never do magic again and harry will become a muggle!!!!!!!

This idea is pretty interesting. I like it but I'm not sure it will happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:54 pm
popularchris

*cough* sacrificial hero *cough*  

agrab0ekim

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:55 pm
popularchris
agrab0ekim
~ a r s e n i c ~
Nice ideas, =D

u do kno that griffendor has a item its the sword which haryr pulled out of the hat in the second book right lol?? we kno the locket of slithern the cup of hufflepuff and the sword of grifendor theres suppose to be a wand of raverclaw but no one knows were that is so u kno!

'cept dumby said it is not the sword  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:48 am
all I can say is if voldemort used harry as a horcrux he is very foolish, since putting it into a living being is taking a risk that the being will die and he'll loose one of his horcruxes neutral  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Philipjd7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:10 pm
i think there is the locket,the cup,the diary,the ring,somthing of ravenclaw`s or griffindore`s,nagini,but i think one thing isnt really a horcrux not the lokcet of course but something else not the diary or thew ring but ravencaw`s or Griffindores is really not a horcrux but instead its harrys scar thats why harry can see voldemort`s thought and emotions and has his powers  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:14 pm
Vulp
all I can say is if voldemort used harry as a horcrux he is very foolish, since putting it into a living being is taking a risk that the being will die and he'll loose one of his horcruxes neutral

i think he accidentaly made it so nvm my last post harry is the 8th horcrux  

Philipjd7

t-o-o-t-s-i-e

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:26 pm
does anyone think that the locket could be the locket they found in grimrauld place?  
Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff