Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
OMG. My comp is gonna 'splode!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[well. I hope not. neutral ]

I've downloaded sooo much stuff. ::goes to look in downloads folder::
479 objects. And I'm currently looking through all those sites Zally posted [thanks :D]

So I'ma hope my comp doesn't crash from all the downloads.

That would suck.
crying

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:19 am
I currently have 2 127 downloads xp

Glad you like the sites XD  

Greenzally

ArmatageShanks __ X

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:29 pm
I probably have close to that much.
XD

Shanks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:32 pm
Haha.

I have.. 47 downloads? xd

Dial up is teh sucky-ness so I don't even bother downloading stuff anymore. I can't wait til I go to my auntie's house and have access to the all powerful high speedy-ness, I will have to remember to bring my jump drive ninja

Meruda

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:35 pm
I remember I thought it was bad that I had over 2000 downloads at the last count but then someone over at MTS2 posted that they had over 6500 downloads in their game! eek  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:28 pm
i have about 17 downloads (only got the cool stuff, like the Alienware pc mod)  

agntsmith91

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I probably have 500+ now
Considering that as I was typing this thread I was extracting winzip stuff furiously. xD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:48 pm
I could really do with making subfolders for my downloads but I have that many files I wouldn't know where to begin. Plus I don't know what downloads work in subfolders.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Briannabo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:25 pm
I hope your computer doesn't explode D:!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:20 pm
Geez, that's a lot of downloads. I probably have like 3-5 downloads in my game, and that's it. I have all the expansion packs though so that's enough for me.  

[ falling`star ]

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:27 pm
I'ma go see how many downloads I have now..
>_>

How I got 100 downloads in jsut that 1 day I'll never know, because I couldn't download anything over the weekdays 'zuz I don't have TS2 on that comp.
Well.. I did go to about 10-15 sites that day.... xD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:30 pm
I also have these weird hair1, hair2, hair3, etc [I think it goes to 6 or 7] folders that have other in them. I'm not sure if they were there to start with or a download put them there.
::shrugs::

`R a i n b o w

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:19 am
♠ Relax- you're not that bad; I have 7.431 objects in my downloads folder, plus an additional 49 objects that I created in my SavedSims folder. Which brings it to a grand total of 7,480 package files in my sims game. And trust me, there's going to be alot more than that. wink

EDIT: ♣ How big is my downloads folder? Glad you asked- it's a little over two and a half gigs of hard drive. =B That's alot of custom content. ♣  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:18 pm
`R a i n b o w
[well. I hope not. neutral ]

I've downloaded sooo much stuff. ::goes to look in downloads folder::
479 objects. And I'm currently looking through all those sites Zally posted [thanks :D]

So I'ma hope my comp doesn't crash from all the downloads.

That would suck.
crying

ive seen people with 14000 download eek  

nadia500206

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:26 pm
I never knew a comp could hold that much. eek I know I have less than 1000, but I don't know if it's over 500 or not (I'm on a public computer atm).

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games