Submit

HyperActivity

Tipsy Tycoon

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:26 am
okay, call me weird... BUT I ROCK WITH ICE CLIMBERS!! my freinds complain they are too hard... are they? i don't think so 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:49 pm
What? no one commented? i'm crushed... cry  

HyperActivity

Tipsy Tycoon

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hot_ArmS

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:28 pm
lol i play them for fun. I like their wavedash and id always just wavedash and c stick. I also like their grab combos and ppl's reactions when i only have popo and come back to the stage from far away with his side b  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:27 pm
I dislike them. I think their attacks are kinda weak. I prefer Mewtwo and Falco.  

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

WildMercenary

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:55 pm
I too dislike them... If the pink guy dies your screwed but if your blue guy dies its over.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:53 am
WildMercenary
I too dislike them... If the pink guy dies your screwed but if your blue guy dies its over.

how? popo can own by himself and his side b is a great recovery technique, i actually prefer it more than up b with nana. Popo can own by himsely but if you have both its a deadly combination with all the desynch grab combos  

Hot_ArmS

LemonManX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:42 am
Ice Climbers are freakin' crazy good.

*directs everyone to ChuDat vids on YouTube*

Ice Climbers are brilliant, and unlike most fun characters to play they do not suck. They in fact rock.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:16 pm
Nobody "sucks".

Ice Climbers are great, and so is everybody else in SSBM.  

Ronin_686

LemonManX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:03 am
I dunno, some characters are worse than others.

But Ice Climbers are definitely not sucky, they are great. Not to forget good fun to play.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:05 am
Some characters are only worse than others if played absolutely perfectly, which is impossible. Given enough practice, anybody can be good.  

Ronin_686

Dynasty_77

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:38 pm
in my oppinion ice climbers should be banned from all tourny play, recently infinite grab combos were discovered with them and its just gay...they call it the wobbles or something like that...so if a good ic's gets you in a grab ur screwed...how gay is that...however i still respect some of the good ice climbers users, like chu dat, he has won a lot of tourny's with them, b4 they were known to have infinite grab combos...and whoever said they are not strong, ur stupid they have the best offense in the entire game if used right  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:49 pm
The Infinite grab is an annoyance, but I think most fair Ice Climber players don't use it. Then again I'm yet to fight many of them.  

LemonManX

Dynasty_77

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:29 pm
yeah, i was mad when i made that post, i just got pwned by a cheap ic, anywho i didn't mean all of what i said, i dont think the ic in general should be banned, just the wobbles...i mean i know its only one infinite, but still no other characters use infinites to win, sure theres chain grabs and such, but they still require you to read opponents DI and work for every grab you get, this is just timing a repeatedly until u feel like throwing them like a rag doll...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:31 pm
in response to ronin_686 u are wrong, its called kirby lol , and plz dont argue it ok  

Dynasty_77

Ronin_686

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:41 pm
Dynasty_77
in response to ronin_686 u are wrong, its called kirby lol , and plz dont argue it ok

You've never seen a good kirby? Are you kidding me?  
Characters

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff