Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
I find myself not playing TS2 as much anymore. :| Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
neutral
I used be like "OOHLETSEPLAYTS2 >:D"
But now I'm like "I'm bored. I guess I'll play TS2.."
And then I'll save & quit an hour or 2 later at most.

Soo.. I need a challenge or a plot to entertain me.

Any suggestions? [:
I'm not all that interested in the Legacy challenge though. neutral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:36 pm
I was never all that interested in the Legacy Challenge, either.

Well, I don't know what to tell you. sad  

Newly Appointed Secretary

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Is there any family in TS2 you like to play a lot?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:40 pm
`R a i n b o w
Is there any family in TS2 you like to play a lot?

I play all of my families equally.

It's weird how I play. sweatdrop

I start playing at a time that is divisible by 5. I pop in the game, and began playing each house in order. Sometimes I play 1-2 days per house, and once I did 3 days.

But I do have a family that I look forward to in playing, and that's the Andrews family. It's a family of 4.  

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:44 pm
What's like, the plot of one if not all of your families?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:47 pm
`R a i n b o w
What's like, the plot of one if not all of your families?

Well, it's kind of hard to say.......

I guess it's like my own little version of "Desperate Housewives", but not really.

I have 22 families in the neighborhood I play. It would take me FOREVER to list their plots. But all of the houses are tied together in some way ((i.e: being friends, rivals, lovers, etc.))  

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:53 pm
Hmm.
Well whats one of them?
xD

I jsut wanna know some so I can try 'em out and see if it entertains me.
'cuz I'm basically out of plot ideas. xD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:56 pm
`R a i n b o w
Hmm.
Well whats one of them?
xD

I jsut wanna know some so I can try 'em out and see if it entertains me.
'cuz I'm basically out of plot ideas. xD

Well, there's one between the Gordons and the Matthews.

Basically, Linda Gordon ((the wife and mother)) is having an affair with her next-door neighbor Leon, who has a girlfriend ((who lives with him)) AND is also cheating with the maid.

So basically, I have them trying to sneak around their romances without anyone knowing or finding out.

I'm planning on having Leon and his girlfriend get married pretty soon, and Linda will DEFINATELY be invited to the wedding.  

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:01 pm
Haha sounds interesting.

This will be my last day [more like last couple hours] to paly TS2 this week. 'cuz tomorrow I'm going to my dad's house.
Next week I think I'm getting Open for Buisness though.<3

Anyway, I'll try n' do something like that. ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:18 am
I suggest. You create a scandal.
Download the Inteenimater. You'll be hooked for life.

Have some rebellious kidlet who grows into a sexy teenager and becomes pregnant and then banished from her home. Or her father poisons and muders her... And raises the kid himself.

Or read a snazzy romantic story and creatre your own characters, and play the story out mrgreen  

Greenzally

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:45 am
I have a challenge I found. It's called 'The Starving Artist'. You start off with a parent and a teenager, and kill off the parent. You can't use cheats and your teen can't have any jobs. The only way for them to get money is by painting (or writing a novel but I don't know if that gets money). Then they have to have children, but can't marry or have someone move in. That goes on for like 5 or 10 generations, don't remember. The challenge is over when you get that many generations, your sim dies, or marries. :sweaT:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:55 am
Rally_Pchan
I have a challenge I found. It's called 'The Starving Artist'. You start off with a parent and a teenager, and kill off the parent. You can't use cheats and your teen can't have any jobs. The only way for them to get money is by painting (or writing a novel but I don't know if that gets money). Then they have to have children, but can't marry or have someone move in. That goes on for like 5 or 10 generations, don't remember. The challenge is over when you get that many generations, your sim dies, or marries. :sweaT:

Writing a novel does get money but it takes longer than a painting and is only really successful when the Sim has optimal creativity.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

ArmatageShanks __ X

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:39 pm
I found a really good site with all sorts of challenges.
Enjoy!
mrgreen

->Clicky!<-

Shanks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:32 pm
Thanks all of you! xD

Once I get to mom's hosue I'll try out 'em all. <3

`R a i n b o w

The Mighty Enchilada

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:03 pm

I play all of my families equally.

It's weird how I play. sweatdrop

I start playing at a time that is divisible by 5. I pop in the game, and began playing each house in order. Sometimes I play 1-2 days per house, and once I did 3 days.

But I do have a family that I look forward to in playing, and that's the Andrews family. It's a family of 4.

I am glad to know that I'm not the only one who plays their sims this way. sweatdrop  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff