Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fetal Containment Field
See, I know we've JOKED about fetus cookies and stuff... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you eat a fetus cookie?
  Mmm, yes
  Only if it had placenta sprinkles
View Results

MGadda

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:48 pm
...but someone just had to go and make it a reality.

And no, it's probably not what you're thinking, but it's still nutty and disturbing. eek  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:22 pm
That is disturbing. I've seen sonograms--they look icky. I wouldn't want to eat that on a cooke!

Women actually buy these? And eat them? Creepy! gonk  

Calixti

Reinna Astarel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:58 pm
Agreed. That's just plain creepy. O____o

Who wants to eat a cookie of their sonogram?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:00 pm
The Site
...they're 100% edible and taste as good as they look!

rofl

I mean, they're marketing these for baby showers. Wouldn't that be a new level of weird? "Oh, Susie, your shower has been wonderful, and by the way, YOUR BABY IS DELICIOUS."  

MGadda

The Velveteen Violinist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:26 pm
rofl I think THEY have different ideas behind it...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:57 pm
..Le Chat du Noir..
rofl I think THEY have different ideas behind it...

Le Chat, I sincerely hope so. rofl  

MGadda

S. Shark

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:09 pm
I'd buy those cookies if they didn't have the little border. mrgreen Really, they look delicious. Red and orange are two of the best icing flavors.

That, and the chance to say, "I EAT BABIES!" and not be lying is just so very tempting...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:29 pm
MGadda
The Site
...they're 100% edible and taste as good as they look!

rofl

I mean, they're marketing these for baby showers. Wouldn't that be a new level of weird? "Oh, Susie, your shower has been wonderful, and by the way, YOUR BABY IS DELICIOUS."
It almost makes me want to crash a baby shower. xd  

Half Baked SF

Miraculous Jorbee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:53 pm
sybex Shark
I'd buy those cookies if they didn't have the little border. mrgreen Really, they look delicious. Red and orange are two of the best icing flavors.

That, and the chance to say, "I EAT BABIES!" and not be lying is just so very tempting...

I know. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:04 pm
LoL. Just LoL.  

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

The Velveteen Violinist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:59 pm
LadyInWhite
LoL. Just LoL.
Not just lol, ROFFLE.

Eh, if anyone I know gets pregnant, I'll be sure to give that to them! I think it's an excellent idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:34 am
Hey! I had an idea.

What if we took some fetus pictures and arranged to put those and the gambling sprinkles on the cookies to give to lifers? Sorta like a message that they're gambling with the lives of the fetus sorta thing.  

Half Baked SF

The Velveteen Violinist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:26 pm
Toga! Toga!
Hey! I had an idea.

What if we took some fetus pictures and arranged to put those and the gambling sprinkles on the cookies to give to lifers? Sorta like a message that they're gambling with the lives of the fetus sorta thing.

No, because I wanna eat them myself. crying Why would we send sweet, creamy, delicious cookies with crisp colorful icing to them?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:45 pm
..Le Chat du Noir..
Toga! Toga!
Hey! I had an idea.

No, because I wanna eat them myself. crying Why would we send sweet, creamy, delicious cookies with crisp colorful icing to them?
Fine, you can put arsenic in one batch, and buy three more for you arsenic-free.  

Half Baked SF

Lupine Pyrefly

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:45 pm
Toga! Toga!
..Le Chat du Noir..
Toga! Toga!
Hey! I had an idea.

Fine, you can put arsenic in one batch, and buy three more for you arsenic-free.
And three for me. And for Ride on Shooting Star, who's somewhere around here.  
Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff