Fanfictions?
  I write 'em!
  I read 'em!
  I do both >_<
  I'm just here for the poll....
View Results

Satsuki Higurashi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:22 am
If you've already posted fanfictions, then that is fine. But be sure to take advantage of this some time in the future

When we become a bigger community of Inuyasha fans, writing competions may be hosted. Who likes that idea?

++ Fanfiction Directory ++

User Image

If you have a fanfiction you want to share with fellow fans then either post a link in a new topic or post it completely. Fanfictions can be in progress or complete, yours or just recommendations. However, if they are recommendations - post links. Don't post someone else's work.

This is a new system, so if you have any ideas or questions, just send me a PM. Also, if you want your fanfiction listed on here, either post with a link to your fanfiction (it can be from anywhere-- from Reality or the Writers Forum, or Fanfiction or Deviant Art) or send me a PM.

Inuyasha fanfictions only!

Thanks guys!
(Methinks I may take advantage of this too.... ninja )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:23 am
Fanfictions that have been posted under this subforum will be automatically put up here

If authors could provide background information on their fanfics then that would be helpful; things like: rating, summary, genre, main characters, coupling - and all that jazz.

++ Listing (under construction) ++

User Image

Unforgettable by PilotGirl01

Flat Line by salvatore-shan

Erase The Past/Foresee The Future by salvatore-shan  

Satsuki Higurashi

Ms_Briefs

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:18 pm
I've got some recommendations. smile

From Friendship To Love ~ One of my first favorite fanfics. The author is an amazing writer. This is an AU, where Inuyasha and Kagome are your average high school students getting through life. They've been best friends for years, but have been forced to keep it a secret... I adore this fic.

Then From Love Until Forever ~ The sequel to "From Friendship To Love". I can't get TOO much into detail here, because then it will blow the first fic to you. But, again, this one was worth it. I'm not too fond of AU's, but this one is the best exception to the rule. Read if you love a lot of Inu x Kag fluff.

She's Mine! ~ A fic about the daughter of Inuyasha and Kagome, loosely based on "The Mask of Zorro". Basically, Inuyasha and Kagome were married and had a daughter. Kouga, still hung up on his love for Kagome, goes to kill Inuyasha and take her for his own. However, she dies in the fight that ensues and Kouga, seeing a better opportunity to punish and torture Inuyasha, kidnaps their daughter and raises her as his own. Now, some years later, Inuyasha's daughter is a teenager, trying to get through her life, while Inuyasha attemtps to take her back as his rightful child.

I Saw Her First! ~ Yes, the sequel to the above story. Again, being that it's the sequel, I can't tell you what this one is about... Just go read the first one and get to this one ASAP. 3nodding

Blood and Chocolate ~ Another AU. Here's the author's summary:

Maiden of the Moon
Through the ages, werewolves and humans have lived together in peace- though one rule keeps them eternally apart. A werewolf and a human cannot fall in love. Not that mortal hating Inu-Yasha minds- that is, until he meets Kagome. InuKag (language-n-lime)

There is also a sequel to this fic, but I unfortunately can't find it. If someone else does, let me know. smile

Early December ~ Complete Inu/Kag fluff. I love this one to pieces, It's such a great fic.

Maiden of the Moon
After a sudden night of passion, Kagome and Inu-Yasha find themseleves in the middle of something unexpected- Kagome expecting! Inu/Kag, San/Mir

That's all I have for now.

heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:10 pm
Im a fanfiction writer, now at this point Im working more on a Naruto Fanfic, only because my computer is busted-but here are some great recomendations:

Forbidden Friendship
This is an AU story where Kagome, Inuyasha, Miroku and Sango are all high-schoolers and because of their species (miko, hanyou, monk and demon-slayer) They are forbidden to be friends, but they are.
(Real Summary - Kagome, Sango, Inuyasha, and Miroku have been friends since they were little. They're forbidden to see one another but they still do.)

Pairings - Inu/Kag & Miro/San
Rated -T
Started - 8-13-05
Last Update - 4-14-07
In-Progress

This story is really good, there are plenty of twists and turns in it. Even though I really like, its not my 100% favorite, but its good.

~

Finding Your Voice and Keeping It
Another AU - Inuyasha is finally in junior high and hears rumors from his two best friends Miroku and Sango about a new girl, who he learns, is mute. Knowing that fact Inuyasha becomes determined to get her to talk. But he soon learns that there was a reason for her not talking, she's cursed. Can him and the others break it before the curse kills her? But if they do break it will it cause more problems for the girl?

Pairings - Inu/Kag & Miro/San
Rating - T
Started - 6-05-06
Last Update - 6-27-07
In-Progress

I love this story, it is so amazing! I usually dont read Junior-High fics, but Im so glad I did! You have got to read this one people, trust me!

~

Ok, now as for author recommendation:

Me!

Inuyashas-numberone-girlfriend

Now, my Inu stories are kinda on hold, but I think they're good. I have an Inuyasha advice collum and questionaire thing, thats not on hold, not really.

-I have 84 favorite stories, so trying to put all the good ones up....pfft.-  

Poisened_Love_88

Saffron_Ivy

Bashful Bibliophile

11,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:49 am
I'll read all I can! biggrin  
26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always

Manage Your Items