Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Please!
View Results

~Magic - Happens~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:13 pm
1)) I got this idea from someone eles so I am not taking credit for it.

7 is the most powerful number. Voldemort had 7 horcruxes. What if there will be 7 people in the fight against old Voldy? It would be Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Luna, Ginny and I can't think of the 7th person unless Snape is good and helps them.

2)) My second theory is on the whole point about Harry having Lilys eyes. What if it comes down to Snape has a chance to kill Harry but he looks into Harrys eyes and cant! He loved Lily a ton so it could be.

3)) I personally think that Harry will go back to Hogwarts. But Mcgonagal will let him leave like Dumbledore did during the 6th book. OR Harrys quest for the horcruxes will lead him back there. Some how he is going to go back to Hogwarts.

4)) The whole Petunia thing. We know that she knows something that she isnt letting on. So what if Lily and/or James and/or someone told her about the Horcruxes and where one or many are.

Now remember that these are only theories! SO dont bit my head off. And they might already be being discused and I am sorry about that!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:06 pm
those are good theories!!
but when did it say the snape loved lilly?  

Kana the Great

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:13 am
kana_chan11
those are good theories!!
but when did it say the snape loved lilly?
It's a popular theory based on the fact that it was after Harry's parents were killed, Snape regretted telling Voldemort about the prophecy and (supposedly) turned back to the sode if good.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:43 am
These are all very interesting theories.
I also have wondered about Petunia and what she really knows. What if she turned out to be a witch but hid it because she hated it. You never know. That would be crazy though!  

Hermione-Ami

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:26 pm
1)) That sounds interesting, but Harry might not let them.... If he does... Ooh! I bet it's Draco!

2)) Who ever said Snape loved Lily? O.o

3)) Harry said he wasn't going to Hogwarts next year. As far as I'm concerned, he's not.

4)) How could she possibly know that? They only recently discovered he had any Horcruxes to begin with. That, and how would the Potters know anything?

Sorry if I sound a little mean.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:28 am
1. That's a good point, makes sense smile

2)) Another good point. So far we have not really seen much about Harry's eyes revealed, but it could be linked back to Snape, and maybe it will make Harry ultimately forgive Snape.

3)) I also agree that Harry will go back to Hogwarts some way or another. I think that he will have free reign to just leave when he wishes, as well as Ron and Hermione

4)) I think Petunia does have more to her than meets the eye, but I don't think she knows anything about horcruxes. SHe might help Harry find one, but I dont' think she knows about them. I'm not sure if James and Lily knew about Voldy's horcruxes either.  

lnkmstr10

Noelani Rules

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:43 pm
1)) It'll probably be against Harry's will. The other person is likely Draco. Snape will not turn to the good side. Draco probably will.

2)) Didn't Voldemort want to kill Harry himself though? I don't think Snape would kill Harry - he saved his life in the first book. It doesn't come down to who his parents are, but who he is. It might be that though if he really does love her, like so many theorize. That could also be another reason to hate Harry though - because he's the son of the woman he loved and another man who was his rival.

3)) Harry is not going back to Hogwarts as a student. McGonagal will not die. He might be led back there by a horcrux though, but probably not for a long portion of the book.

4)) I think she know something. I'm not quite sure what it is yet though. The Potters wouldn't know anything about the horcruxes though. She must know something though...

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:14 pm
Noelani Rules
1)) It'll probably be against Harry's will. The other person is likely Draco. Snape will not turn to the good side. Draco probably will.

2)) Didn't Voldemort want to kill Harry himself though? I don't think Snape would kill Harry - he saved his life in the first book. It doesn't come down to who his parents are, but who he is. It might be that though if he really does love her, like so many theorize. That could also be another reason to hate Harry though - because he's the son of the woman he loved and another man who was his rival.

3)) Harry is not going back to Hogwarts as a student. McGonagal will not die. He might be led back there by a horcrux though, but probably not for a long portion of the book.

4)) I think she know something. I'm not quite sure what it is yet though. The Potters wouldn't know anything about the horcruxes though. She must know something though...

i wish draco would change sides but JKR said that he won't change sides.... although now draco kind of annoys me so oh well haha  

lnkmstr10

Kittykatt217

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:43 am
ok i have a few theroies 2.... dont flame me if they dont turn out 2 b real.

1) I think that they fight Voldiemort because, I've heard Hermione and harry die. crying gonk
2) As for harry leaving Hogwarts, i dont think he will.
3) If anybody turns to the goood side, i think it will be snape  
Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff