Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
So, I thought of something entertaining to do in TS2. xD Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Looking through all those challenges that that one person [sorry forgot your username DDx] posted the link to.. and I thought of some sort of challenge thingy for myself! xD

I've never actually successfully made a custom neighborhood, 'cuz I'm too lazy to go through all that work, but I'm think I gots an idea for one.
It'll be like a rich-o place. It'll start out with a wife and husband both with the finance aspiration and I'll probably download a big mansion from MTS2 and use a cheat so they afford it. [lol I'm such a cheater] I'll move 'em in and have them have 2-3 kids which may or may not also have the finance aspiration, Idunno, I'm sure there will be some rebels here and there, and then I'll make some other sims in some other pretty-good houses and then have the kids marry off & such.
If I had the glamour life stuff pack, I'd be able to make 'em look richer clothes & furniture wise. xD

But, I need some suggestions on things,
-Names of peoples
-Name of the neighborhood

:D
Maybe I'll buy OFB EP annd glamour life SP. How much is glamour life? ::goes to look it up::

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sweet! It's like 20$! And if OFB is about $30.. and my grandma sent me $50.. I could possibly get both! xD
But I'd have to convince my mom, 'cuz she doesn't really want me spending all of the $50.

`R a i n b o w

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:35 pm
I don't have any name suggestions but you could always make your rebel Sims Pleasure and Romance Sims. And all they'll want to do is woohoo and have fun, while their family slaves away being rich...it'll be great!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:09 am
Morbucks. :B  

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

Greenzally

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:40 am
There is a name thread in the Fun with the Sims section!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:04 pm
`R a i n b o w
Looking through all those challenges that that one person [sorry forgot your username DDx] posted the link to.. and I thought of some sort of challenge thingy for myself! xD

I've never actually successfully made a custom neighborhood, 'cuz I'm too lazy to go through all that work, but I'm think I gots an idea for one.
It'll be like a rich-o place. It'll start out with a wife and husband both with the finance aspiration and I'll probably download a big mansion from MTS2 and use a cheat so they afford it. [lol I'm such a cheater] I'll move 'em in and have them have 2-3 kids which may or may not also have the finance aspiration, Idunno, I'm sure there will be some rebels here and there, and then I'll make some other sims in some other pretty-good houses and then have the kids marry off & such.
If I had the glamour life stuff pack, I'd be able to make 'em look richer clothes & furniture wise. xD

But, I need some suggestions on things,
-Names of peoples
-Name of the neighborhood

:D
Maybe I'll buy OFB EP annd glamour life SP. How much is glamour life? ::goes to look it up::

Lol.
I posted the link.
^___^
xd

Shanks

ArmatageShanks __ X

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:31 pm
Rally_Pchan
Morbucks. :B
Hehehe. Maybe that'll be the main family's name. xD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:36 pm
I just downloaded a house.
I'm gonna go try it out now. xD

`R a i n b o w

lilyukina32784

3,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:18 pm
does anyone know the cheat to have twins ... i really like OFB... i love my salon in my walmart xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:53 pm
[User Image]

Select preggo sim
    & open cheat window
    & type forcetwins

`R a i n b o w

Dry Cleaned Cardboard

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:04 am
I think a good name for a rebel is Sirius (boy) and GiGi for a girl.
For those rich prissy proper rich sims you could have Catherine , Matthew , Angelina biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:24 pm
I did the same thing, only my people all have the family aspiration and MUST go to college. I named mine "Rockstar Valley" and everyone is either rich or on their way to being rich.

It's fun, cause they're all pretty and perfect in my eyes. rolleyes heart

Captain Jenocidal

Noembelu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:54 pm
"Protected Pines" sounds like an interesting name. I got that from "As Told by Ginger". xd

"Dynasty Heights" if you want to sound practical and obvious.

"Belmont Hills" if you want to sound realistic.

I named my custom neighborhood "Wonderwood", but it's not neccessarily a "wealthy" neighborhood. More like, "Upper Middle-Class".  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:59 pm
Oh yeah, I got tons of ideas for rich last names:

Winchester
Van De Kamp ((if you're a Desperate Housewives fan))
Gordon
Dubois
Baldwin
Carrington
Sachs
Corsetty ((if you're going for an "Italian Mob" theme))
Crawford  

Noembelu

XxX_Hatame_XxX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:30 pm
Amelia......idk? i just like that name!! xd xd  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items