Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Other Randomness :.
If You Could Have A Nightly Lover... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you want one?
  Yes!
  Kinda...
  No
View Results

Minnx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:34 pm
If you could have a Nighly Lover Series figure like in Absolute Boyfriend, what qualities would you choose for him and what would he look like?

I've always wondered this. Especially because I know that a lot of girls would love if these lover figures were real. (So I've heard at least...well I know I would want one!)

So what qualities would you want your figure to have and describe how you'd want him to look.

Also, would you rather have the three-day free trial or keep one forever?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:19 pm
I'd want one. I like Night, but a Gaku one would be great too.

I don't think I'd want him forever. I wouldn't want to be an old lady with a young robot BF. sweatdrop  

hana211

Zoix
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:49 pm
That is kinda asking what would your perfect boyfriend be?!

I would love one! Even when i am old, so it brings me a cup of tea XD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:47 pm
I would want one just like Night! heart  

TohrusTwin

Skizzors

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:18 pm
A really careful one, not clumsy at all, who loves cleaning up and organizing, and won't get tired or complain while working.

Maybe the trial, and I could just keep renting new ones as I needed things to be put away.. XP but if the "forever" version could be turned off, then that would be fine.

I wouldn't buy one for a boyfriend or anything, I'd feel really shallow..

EDIT: And, of course, if I had the money to buy one, I'd have the money to dress him in gothloli outfits. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:40 am
Skizzors
A really careful one, not clumsy at all, who loves cleaning up and organizing, and won't get tired or complain while working.

Maybe the trial, and I could just keep renting new ones as I needed things to be put away.. XP but if the "forever" version could be turned off, then that would be fine.

I wouldn't buy one for a boyfriend or anything, I'd feel really shallow..

EDIT: And, of course, if I had the money to buy one, I'd have the money to dress him in gothloli outfits. heart

Ooh, Night in a maid uniform... lol  

hana211

lemoura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 am
I'd want a guy with a vampiric look and a theater loving heart. (I admit, I'm a theater girl. sweatdrop ) Semi-long hair would be really cool. I'd keep him forever. Too cool!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:17 am
I'd want mine to be at least 6' tall with a masculine, but still kind of feminine face, a soft face with a strong jaw line, but not too strong. I like Brown or green eyes, no blue eyes! his hair could be black, or brown, or any un-natrual color that looks good on him his hair cut should do the same and glasses would be a plus, he should like o read, cook, and clean and do what ever I tell him to do to, he must also be smart and hard working.  

Rainbows+Unicorns
Vice Captain

Chatty Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

iBoyfriend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:28 am
Someone who's tan, dark black hair that looks like Night's hairstyle, 6'1 foot.
Pretty PURPLE eyes!

He must like reading, cooking, and dense. For some reason I like it when guys are dense. Its cute! whee And he has to be adorable!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:15 am
Let's see.......I would like a sweet, nice, reading, movie-loveing, theatre-loveing, a little protective, smart but a little dence, also a little bad-boy.
I also would like him to be taller then me (5'7'' and up) Also tan skin, brown eyes, and a bit masculine.
And I might keep him forever.  

Banned_189373

Pinkcat Florist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:17 am
I would want mine to be not too tall (since I'm really, really short and I look like a junior high school kid), but at LEAST 5 feet tall. Most grown men aren't that short anyway. I'd like silky, soft, shoulder-length hair with tousled bangs delicately decorating his forehead and deep, sincere, and innocent eyes. Since I have a baby face, I kinda want a baby face, too. AND HIS FACE IS COMPLETELY HAIRLESS! Eww, I hate facial and body hair. xp

And I want him to speak ONLY when I speak to him. But he will also be somewhat intellectual. And he will hate football and love the arts and absolutely, positively ADORE cute, fuzzy animals. And he shall do all of my housework. twisted Being gentle and non-violent is important to me, but I want him to be protective of me no matter what. And I also want him to be...'skilled', if ya know what I mean. wink twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:51 am
lemoura
I'd want a guy with a vampiric look and a theater loving heart. (I admit, I'm a theater girl. sweatdrop ) Semi-long hair would be really cool. I'd keep him forever. Too cool!
I'm in collage with a theatre arts major so there is nothing wrong with being a theatre person. cool

I think someone like NIght or ...shoot, I can't remember his name but her neighbor/ friend with the glasses. Also it would like him to have slighty longer hair.  

dark_elf

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:37 pm
You're asking the girl with the well organized Bishi closet...
Hmmm...
Well... dark brown hair and light blue eyes...
A nice chisled look but NOT overly muscular...
A boyish smile...
Kinda Slender...
Tight clothes...
Pack'n... redface
Sweet and caring...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:53 pm
sara-ane
You're asking the girl with the well organized Bishi closet...
Hmmm...
Well... dark brown hair and light blue eyes...
A nice chisled look but NOT overly muscular...
A boyish smile...
Kinda Slender...
Tight clothes...
Pack'n... redface
Sweet and caring...

Sweet avi. whee  

dark_elf

heyMittenkiss

IRL Noob

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:07 pm
Hmm.
I'd want one too.

I want him to look really cute.
Brown hair, hazel eyes.
A cute smile that makes you want to pinch his cheeks.
Passionate.
Loving.
Caring.
A little slender, yet a bit muscular too.
Fun to be around with.
Intelligent.
He could have the face of an angel.
4laugh

.: Other Randomness :.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items