DragonLover
Vice Captain

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:32 pm
Prince Red
As a reminder on this note if there are any problems with this issue within the guild at all feel free to PM me and tell me I will gladly deal with it. There is also the report harassment feature if it gets too serious or extends beyond the guild. If a crew member is the cause of your problems tell a different crew member rather than put it into the thread. I highly doubt this would happen as my crew are all good people but nobody is going to like everyone and nobody is perfect myself included.

These kinds of issues are entirely unacceptable among the guild and will be dealt with. Our guild is intended to be a fun place where we can all enjoy ourselves and earn a little gold from polls and posts. I will say this only once. Anyone I ever find trying to harass any member of my guild in or out of the guild will be banned from the guild immediately with no chance of coming back. If it persists after that please tell gaiaonline moderators of your problems and remind them you had the guild ban them and they contacted you outside of it. That is what the moderators are there for. That and it will not look bad on the guild because we took steps to help.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:34 am
no not mad only wanting this to end*hugs*  

darkenangel131326

[Afflicted_Sanguinarian]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:45 pm
I would love to help out this guild like that so if I notice anything I will report it immedately.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:21 pm
[Afflicted_Sanguinarian]
I would love to help out this guild like that so if I notice anything I will report it immedately.

I should hope you would. Or I might just bite your head off! domokun Rawr rawr rawr!  

DragonLover
Vice Captain

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

[Afflicted_Sanguinarian]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:10 pm
DragonLover
[Afflicted_Sanguinarian]

I should hope you would. Or I might just bite your head off! domokun Rawr rawr rawr!
LOL I know you would.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:12 pm
[Afflicted_Sanguinarian]
DragonLover
[Afflicted_Sanguinarian]

LOL I know you would.

ninja Oh no! There catching on! quick change the plan change the plan!!!!  

DragonLover
Vice Captain

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

Prince Red
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:04 am
As a reminder on this note if there are any problems with this issue within the guild at all feel free to PM me and tell me I will gladly deal with it. There is also the report harassment feature if it gets too serious or extends beyond the guild. If a crew member is the cause of your problems tell a different crew member rather than put it into the thread. I highly doubt this would happen as my crew are all good people but nobody is going to like everyone and nobody is perfect myself included.

These kinds of issues are entirely unacceptable among the guild and will be dealt with. Our guild is intended to be a fun place where we can all enjoy ourselves and earn a little gold from polls and posts. I will say this only once. Anyone I ever find trying to harass any member of my guild in or out of the guild will be banned from the guild immediately with no chance of coming back. If it persists after that please tell gaiaonline moderators of your problems and remind them you had the guild ban them and they contacted you outside of it. That is what the moderators are there for. That and it will not look bad on the guild because we took steps to help.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:30 pm
A question may be at hand,

~ When the word harassment is used, does this mean persistent abuse or the short comings of others leading them to the self made conclusion of such a report? We do condone quarrel but a petty argument has been known to end in a frustrated and misguided user committing acts of rash and harsh acts towards the opposing user. Lest we forget the lest time we were reported for using the word f*****t after being so crudely named the now sensored. We do not wish for inconvenience upon ourselves, but also would like to take the opportunity to let this lay as a public service announcement for others.

-Mode  

Mode3StartOver

DragonLover
Vice Captain

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:36 am
Mode3StartOver
A question may be at hand,

~ When the word harassment is used, does this mean persistent abuse or the short comings of others leading them to the self made conclusion of such a report? We do condone quarrel but a petty argument has been known to end in a frustrated and misguided user committing acts of rash and harsh acts towards the opposing user. Lest we forget the lest time we were reported for using the word f*****t after being so crudely named the now sensored. We do not wish for inconvenience upon ourselves, but also would like to take the opportunity to let this lay as a public service announcement for others.

-Mode

I'd like it to mean persistent abuse. Because I believe that the members of RD are capable of making the distinction of what is and is not harassment. But we have members that might not be able to tell the difference of what is a passing fancy and actual abuse, or harassment. For those small arguments, where some might not see it as petty, but a problem we like for them to tell us. And if its something bigger, it is highly important that we know, so it can be dealt with.
Always,
~DL

Royal Darkness Main Kingdom: General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces